Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 12:36:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is 1000 btc Possible  (Read 83195 times)
Ardolafat

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:21:35 PM

If you invest smartly with good knowledge and capital then you can earn that amount in long run from trading but it will be very difficult journey to achieve that milestone as there will be always a risk of loosing money and not everyone can afford to take that high risk.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:54:55 AM

Wow thats a lot of fiat money in the form of bitcoin. And it may be possible if google CEO thinks to buy some. Lolz. May be it is possible to get it in near future but with just bunch of altcoins it may not be possible easily. 100 or 1000 just imaging the amount of fiat money or trade volume that is needed to achieve that goal. Its too big and who knows people might be getting that much.

clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:03:34 AM

I am always positive and yes very possible. But to achieve it needs more effort,patience and luck.As long as we have income opportunities in bitcoin,also bitcoin economic activity like trading, there is a big chance to reach it. If luck on our side, if our trades going well, then one day we can reach that. Just always be optimistic.

Open for Campaigns
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 06:26:31 AM

If you invest smartly with good knowledge and capital then you can earn that amount in long run from trading but it will be very difficult journey to achieve that milestone as there will be always a risk of loosing money and not everyone can afford to take that high risk.

For trading, you need an initial investment. And the most successful traders usually make up to 50% returns from their investment. In order to increase your total holdings to BTC1,000, you need to do an initial investment of at least BTC700 (if you are lucky).
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:34:50 AM

For trading, you need an initial investment. And the most successful traders usually make up to 50% returns from their investment. In order to increase your total holdings to BTC1,000, you need to do an initial investment of at least BTC700 (if you are lucky).

1000btc is a pretty ambitious target though it's not impossible to hit. As you've said, aside from skills and experience to make successful trades, you also have to have a capital that's also not easily attainable. You'd have to already be able to accumulate a lot of btcs to even think of this target amount.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:13:21 AM

I am always positive and yes very possible. But to achieve it needs more effort,patience and luck.As long as we have income opportunities in bitcoin,also bitcoin economic activity like trading, there is a big chance to reach it. If luck on our side, if our trades going well, then one day we can reach that. Just always be optimistic.

I don't know when I will be reaching this total assets of bitcoin. But it's a good thing to be positive and I will go with you on that positive belief that we can have this very soon. Even it will take a long journey or it will takes a life time to get this I'm not going to lose hope for this. But even I will have two - three digits of bitcoin that is too much already.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:02:10 AM

1000 btc is possible with these requirements  Cool

50% Big Capital (maybe at least 300-500 btc)
30% Skills
20% Amazing Luck  Grin Grin

And i think if you can invest your money on the right ICO, you can increase your chance

Goodluck Bro  Grin Grin
Yah it is possible if you will invest a big capital of money. 500 btc is enough to have a profit of 1000 btc but I think it is gonna be hard to have profit of 1000 btc. I think it is possible .
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:23:55 PM

Bro it is very possible but only if you are also shelling out a huge capital for that. If you are willing to spend some huge amount of money for your trading investment then the possible profit will also be huge. But as the basic rule in trading says, the risk goes with the investment, but so also is the profit. The bigger the investment, the higher the risk involved, and the larger the profit if it comes out successful.
yes a lot of factors play important role to make 1000 BTC  and the most important is your investment, that how much investment you have made in bitcoin and secondly your skill and education.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
CrewKitten

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:04:00 PM

1000 BTC is a bit out of the realm of possibility for a complete noob.

With that said, if you can afford 1 BTC then you can trade your way up from there!
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:29:16 PM

With that said, if you can afford 1 BTC then you can trade your way up from there!
i think still it is possible but is depending on your ability, if you have a great amount to invest , and you also a skillful person then you can really do so. you can make more than 1000BTC.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:14:42 AM

Well, if trading, investing, researching and communicating with blockchain based project insiders is your 24/7 work for about several years, I believe it is possible without making insane gambles/all-ins on some speculative icos.
Anyway, I think it is extremely difficult and maybe near to impossible without a ton of luck in 2017.
It is not really impossible if you choose a good coin to invest in the crowd sale and you have the patience to hold for a long time you could see returns of 20 to 30 times your original investment, by doing this a few times you could get to those 1000BTC.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:52:50 AM

Well, if trading, investing, researching and communicating with blockchain based project insiders is your 24/7 work for about several years, I believe it is possible without making insane gambles/all-ins on some speculative icos.
Anyway, I think it is extremely difficult and maybe near to impossible without a ton of luck in 2017.
It is not really impossible if you choose a good coin to invest in the crowd sale and you have the patience to hold for a long time you could see returns of 20 to 30 times your original investment, by doing this a few times you could get to those 1000BTC.
I think that was being lucky and it's has happened so it's not impossible, I've seen some project who increase 100 times from its ICO price.
My number 1 in the list is stratis https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stratis/...
Check out the price increase, that will leave you amaze.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:13:15 AM

It was easy before suppose if we invested and bought some coins. But now it is a very tough job, and the price is also increasing. If you plan now and invest in any coins, i don't know exactly how many years you need to make 1000 BTC. Suppose the BTC price drops it is possible if it is not and keep on increasing means it will become tough. But nothing is impossible if you have enough money.
ladydark

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:20:50 AM

Is it possible to earn 1000 or atleast 100 bitcoins with trading Altcoins.If I buy some bitcoin at cheaper rate today and it's price goes up in future?Which alt you think has potential to make me 1000 btc
1000 btc is very hard to earn today since btc price is very high.100 btc could be possible but that also depends on your investment amount.In order to earn 100 btc,you must have to  find the most under valued coin and invest in it so that you could earn huge profits when its price goes high in future.

logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:53:42 AM

i think still it is possible but is depending on your ability, if you have a great amount to invest , and you also a skillful person then you can really do so. you can make more than 1000BTC.
I am agree with you that earning 1000 or more than 1000 bitcoin is depend on us and it requires great amount of money to invest it, because if we invest a little amount in bitcoin, its benefits will not have a great amount so high investment is very important to earn 1000 bitcoin, and more skills and knowledge is also very important to earn this bitcoin because nothing impossible without skills and knowledge.
ubitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:23:30 PM

Is it possible to earn 1000 or atleast 100 bitcoins with trading Altcoins.If I buy some bitcoin at cheaper rate today and it's price goes up in future?Which alt you think has potential to make me 1000 btc

if future bitcoin down?  Shocked hahaha.... Your big loss
but if you want save bitcoin on your pocket. buy on 280-300$ bitcoin price rate
Nope, I don’t agree with this statement that bitcoin will go low in future. It has a very fine and bright future. Bitcoin may fall in value but its future is not bleak. It’s not impossible to make 10x bitcoins by buying few bitcoins at cheaper rate today.

Trading is not gambling where you will encounter a big loss. Just with good knowledge of crypto market, mathematics and some discussions with experts can help you in making your dream come true. Bitcoins have really got great potential and soon it will be ruling the world.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:14:59 PM

I think that was being lucky and it's has happened so it's not impossible, I've seen some project who increase 100 times from its ICO price.
My number 1 in the list is stratis https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stratis/...
Check out the price increase, that will leave you amaze.
Stratis is the most obvious example, but there are many examples of coins that went up a lot, not as much as stratis mind you, but still gave lots of earnings, if I remember correctly I think waves, lisk, iconomi have given great returns between 20 to 25 fives their original investment.
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:20:39 AM

Of course it is. However it depends on your skills and the amount of money you are trading. If you are trading small quantity of altcoins, you can't get it thus you have to risk a lot of money to achive that kind of tp.
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:46:31 AM

Of course it is. However it depends on your skills and the amount of money you are trading. If you are trading small quantity of altcoins, you can't get it thus you have to risk a lot of money to achive that kind of tp.
Yeah the profiting is depending on the trading volume of the trader. If he makes trade using small quantity of altcoins surely he cannot gain big profit, but lucky users gain a bigger profit when the price pumping happens in a short to a bigger scaling.
Coffee2015

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:30:00 AM

Yes
Possible.

You may have to get in like now.
It may be very bright within end of this year.
BTC/Crypto land may grow very fast this end year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: