Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:46:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is 1000 btc Possible  (Read 83195 times)
Agamemnom

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:55:30 PM

Goes without saying (almost) that 10-100x is incredibly rare. However, 2-5x is quite possible, dare I say, even common. Due diligence is critical for choosing the correct coin. The best traders are the ones who best manage losses.

Side note - what are your thoughts on Metal (MTL)? Leaving the long term viability of the coin aside, I'm asking about short term trade potential. It's almost at an ATL right now, and the 24 hr vol is still >$2m. Curious about your respective thoughts.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jigsaw97

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:07:39 PM

I have to agree with you, its hard to earn that kind of bitcoin eventhough you have a large amount of capital for trading.
I don't agree with you it is possible to earn 1000btc if you a have a a good amount it really depends on your strategies when is the right time to buy and what coin to buy.
on how you make some strategy are depending on so if you wanted to have that kind of amount with the of altcoin are may become possible and knowing what is the best coin you have to choose for.
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:35:56 PM

I have to agree with you, its hard to earn that kind of bitcoin eventhough you have a large amount of capital for trading.
I don't agree with you it is possible to earn 1000btc if you a have a a good amount it really depends on your strategies when is the right time to buy and what coin to buy.
on how you make some strategy are depending on so if you wanted to have that kind of amount with the of altcoin are may become possible and knowing what is the best coin you have to choose for.
I guess its possible when you have a bunch of btc a year ago or when the btc created, well we dont know yet who are the pioneers on btc so we cant never tell, there are no records of holders . and assume that Im just imagining that it can possiby be at someway.  Roll Eyes

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 05:39:24 PM

Is it possible to earn 1000 or atleast 100 bitcoins with trading Altcoins.If I buy some bitcoin at cheaper rate today and it's price goes up in future?Which alt you think has potential to make me 1000 btc

Yes it is possible to make a 100 bitcoin with crypto currency trading. If you have a more money you can buy altcoin and hold your altcoin in a long day then you can see you make a 100 bitcoin for you investment. we suggest you if you buy waves you can make a 100 or 1000 bitcoin in a short time.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:32:37 PM

yes maybe the price will go up in the future, but it's more likely if you buy some bitcoin and trade it into another altcoin, because if you just wait you'll miss a lot of opportunities.
Sir_Justin

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

DhrX89dGj4JUtm7ueVanTqnPyewp49xwjA

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:39:04 PM

Hell yeah it is possible, but you have to get a couple of million bucks to buy that stuff right now. But a few guys bought 1000 of that coins back in the days.. they're all milionares right now.. awesome.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
btcone111

Activity: 266
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:27:01 PM

To be very honest, I think so far it's easier to lose 100 BTC trading altcoins rather than making 100BTC!
Altcoins are highly volatile and so far only BTC is surging in value due to money inflow.
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:48:14 PM

Hell yeah it is possible, but you have to get a couple of million bucks to buy that stuff right now. But a few guys bought 1000 of that coins back in the days.. they're all milionares right now.. awesome.

It won't be easy for anyone to earn 1000 btc in trading or gambling and if you want to earn that amount then you also need to have huge capital to invest as money attracts money so if you have higher capital to invest in altcoins then even a small fluctuation can bring best profits for you which is never possible with an smaller capital.
jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:10:26 AM

The possibility of doing that with a single coin is almost non-existant imo, even with the biggest HYPED coins like ETH and XMR, if you bought at cheapest and sold at highest you wouldn't get 1000 btc unless you are already investing a high amount of BTC "one thousand or at least few hundreds high"
NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:21:10 AM

Every amount is doable but that should depend on how much capital you are willing to invest. The better term here is by using gain percentage. There are lots of coins right now that have good potentials to multiply in prices since most altcoins dip.
Md.Sufian

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:47:29 AM

Of course 1000 Bitcoin is possible, it can be possible to complete it through the business of Altcoins. Just do not work, the work will be done right and regular .
mark_salcedo618

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:55:15 AM

LoyalCoin will soon be in market trading and its because of its vision to loyalty program and the people (Accredited and partner Merchants and  consumers/ costumers) who believe that it will change the system of Rewards.

In this platform I believe that it will hit your expectation on 100 btc. As of Now LoyalCoin is on pre-sale and you could get 10% more when you purchase today. It will only last until Dec.10 and they will release the loyalcoin you've purchsed on Dec.10-11, 2017. Visit their website at www.LoyalCoin.io

By the way in addition to the above information. They have partnership with NEM for the Blockchain techonology so there is no doubt it will be a successful company.
leyton11

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:24:33 PM

Every amount is doable but that should depend on how much capital you are willing to invest. The better term here is by using gain percentage. There are lots of coins right now that have good potentials to multiply in prices since most altcoins dip.
In my opinion, we have been affected by the price of Bitcoin and forgot the potential, the opportunity of altcoins. As your said, currently the price of Bitcoin is higher than other potential altcoins. Example Monero and Litecoin, these coins have market cap lower than other altcoins have same potential as Dash, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum ...
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:15:57 PM

I think its possible, but as time passes by, its gonna be difficult as well because the price keeps rising. That's why those early adopters have advantage to all of us who are late comers because they'd able to accumulate much bitcoin in there wallet literally like thousands worth of bitcoin and now its millions. So for us to really have 1000 bitcoins, we should also invest more, as opposed to early adopters that bought bitcoin for quite a cheap price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Kr-sama

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:41:34 PM

I think its possible, but as time passes by, its gonna be difficult as well because the price keeps rising. That's why those early adopters have advantage to all of us who are late comers because they'd able to accumulate much bitcoin in there wallet literally like thousands worth of bitcoin and now its millions. So for us to really have 1000 bitcoins, we should also invest more, as opposed to early adopters that bought bitcoin for quite a cheap price.
For us latecomers, to be able to acquire 1000 bitcoins, we would be working our ass off. Earning that amount is quite difficult even close to impossible. Of course you need money, to start your way up to 1k and a lot of time. But other than that, you need to be strategic. You need to know exactly the right strategies and what you need to do on a certain situation.
shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:53:26 PM

For us latecomers, to be able to acquire 1000 bitcoins, we would be working our ass off. Earning that amount is quite difficult even close to impossible. Of course you need money, to start your way up to 1k and a lot of time. But other than that, you need to be strategic. You need to know exactly the right strategies and what you need to do on a certain situation.
I don't think that anyone can have 1K bitcoin because the bitcoin is very high rated currency and no one can have able to buy 1000 bitcoin. because earning of 1K bitcoin earning is impossible and no one can make such a big price.
Rlyn

Activity: 203

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:54:40 PM

Yes its possible, in fact my prediction is it will reachb $1000 in less than 2 years. Btc is becoming so popular and many are eager to invest on it once given the opportunity. Btc will have its ups and downs but will surely recover for no one can put down a product that is so worlwide acceptable nowadays.

TaxiBloger

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:03:22 PM

It is too risky investment, isn't it? There are no ground under altcoins so investor can lose all  money... According to statistic 9/10 ICO project is SCAM...
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:30:49 PM

I don't think that anyone can have 1K bitcoin because the bitcoin is very high rated currency and no one can have able to buy 1000 bitcoin. because earning of 1K bitcoin earning is impossible and no one can make such a big price.

I don't think that anything is impossible and you can surely earn that amount if you have good capital to invest and if you have invested huge capital in good altcoins or in a good ICO then you can expect very much higher profits at the end but if you are thinking of making 1000 btc with 1 or 2 btc then that's never gonna happen.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:22:36 PM

It is difficult to make 10X with altcoin trading, unless you buy a very potential coin since ico. If you was allin etheruem, now your 100 btc would be 5000 btc now. Cheesy

There is no guarantee with ICOs. 90% of the ICOs are returning losses nowadays. Earlier investing in the alts used to give good returns. But now the scenario has changed a lot.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: