Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 02:54:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: help!!! pls  (Read 585 times)
bc4md (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 04:29:52 PM

1.  I down loaded

Download latest version (Windows):
  guiminer-20121203.exe (self-extracting archive)

NP the programs seems to be working.

2.  My Video card is a XFX black edition 7970
MSI afterburner only allows me to modify Fan speed
AMD Catalyst seems to work fine.

I've tried various flags.
I believe I'm using phatk2.  I do not know for sure.
Nor do I know how to tell.

3.  The problem is my GUI miner seems to work fine for about 20 mins then goes from 500+Mhash down to Khash.  Yet once it drops I don't seem to be generating nothing.  Like the system is still running my miner but I have 0 GPU activity at that point.  If I cklick stop mining then start again everything is fine for another 20 mins.  Problem does not seem to be in my flags.  I think it's a program issue of some type.

I have a very basic system other than the video card and 950W Power supply.
Running Windows 7

Can someone help me so I can get this figured out.  I have been all over the forum trying to find answers and I have been trying different flags for the last 2 day's.  However, same thing does not matter what flag I use I get the same results the miner continues but the GPU activity stops.

BTW If you send me a personal message I will be able to read it but not sure if I can respond because I may not have enough posts.

Thanks to anyone that will help.  BTW I don't have much but I can try to donate some amount of BC
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3076

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2013, 04:34:00 PM

Check your power settings in the control panel.  Your system is probably set up to power down some component after 20 mins.

You shouldn't need any flag in that program - I use it with default settings with my 7970 just fine.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
bc4md (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 08:40:11 PM

Check your power settings in the control panel.  Your system is probably set up to power down some component after 20 mins.

You shouldn't need any flag in that program - I use it with default settings with my 7970 just fine.

I apologize for my ignorance but could you tell me how?
bc4md (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 04:37:59 PM

I think I've changed the power options but it has not changed anything.

My mining still converts from Mhash to Khash which the khash isn't generating.

Please someone help or direct me to someone that will help me get this working.

Thank you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: