Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:15:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Someone offering 12.5 BTC to tweet about Steem!  (Read 747 times)
Angelina Jolie (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:02:04 PM

People have gone insane in Steem world...

https://steemit.com/steem/@bbw/win-12-5-btc-by-tweeting-about-steem

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 05:50:25 PM

That is huge and many people are getting on this,looks like that post will become a popular steemit post with that huge amount everyone would like to take a chance ..i just wonder if the guy is so serious with that offer and is it really worth it..

manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 06:03:35 PM

It's interesting how with money you can promote a service so easy nowadays through the internet. Years ago it was so hard to promote stuff.

I think they should start a signature campaign too.
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 06:05:11 PM

Let's see if he makes a profit on that blog post. I upvoted him. I presume the whales will also. I am front running the whales to increase my curation rewards.
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 06:07:58 PM

Let's see if he makes a profit on that blog post. I upvoted him. I presume the whales will also. I am front running the whales to increase my curation rewards.
How can you be so sure that he will give the prize by randomly picking up the winner and not claiming the giveaway by his own alt twitter accounts ? Unless there is a way to verify he is not cheating,the give-away is fake.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 06:09:28 PM

Let's see how much he will make with that post. Grin

iamnotback

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 06:14:47 PM

How can you be so sure that he will give the prize by randomly picking up the winner and not claiming the giveaway by his own alt twitter accounts ? Unless there is a way to verify he is not cheating,the give-away is fake.

Of course it is scam. I was waiting to see who would realize it. And I am expecting some whales to upvote it because they are too rushed to be good curators.

And it is great it is turning Steem into a spammer. Soon everyone will become callous to the Steemit name and incessant spamming about getting paid to blog. Most people inherently know it is a scam. Nobody can pay the masses to blog. Steem is a lying system.
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 06:35:19 PM

I think it's good to try your luck, not too difficult to do this.

but let's see if he would get a decent upvote according to the number of prizes Grin
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 06:41:29 PM

Of course it's good. You only need to forget some principles and start promoting a ponzi scheme for a "chance to win" 12.5 BTC.

iamnotback

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 07:05:41 PM

Of course it's good. You only need to forget some principles and start promoting a ponzi scheme for a "chance to win" 12.5 BTC.

And he fuck his reputation on the social networks. Good!

I changed my mind and decided to downvote it and post that it is a scam. Too many n00bs will screw up their social network reputations.
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 07:20:33 PM

I changed my mind and decided to downvote it and post that it is a scam. Too many n00bs will screw up their social network reputations.

Actually, I was about to call you a hypocrite for upvoting this, but I don't like (and it is not my job) to judge people.

jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 08:40:24 PM

He will choose one winner from 1250 participants , the chance of wininng is very small .
I noticed that he will choose the winner himself , so he may choose on of his accounts , why he did not divide the prize between all participants , or choose more than one winner , however , I will try it , although I am not convinced , but from other side , I like steem and like the idea behind it .
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3022

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 08:52:22 PM

Offering a large amount for tweeting steem.. its weird no proof of he is holding 12.5 btc or escrow it to believe some about his offer.
Or we are just wrong to see the real offer.. and maybe its 12.5mbtc..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
iamnotback

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:23:37 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2016, 03:44:58 AM by iamnotback

Actually, I was about to call you a hypocrite for upvoting this, but I don't like (and it is not my job) to judge people.

By upvoting, I was protesting by showing that my curation rewards incentive is to try to frontrun the whales. But then I realized that perhaps no whales would upvote it after all, and also it occurred to me the negative impact on the social network reputations of those who are incited to share this spam with their networks.

I was very low on sleep too perhaps 15 hours sleep in 4 days or something like that since I lost track (just now awoke from 8 hours sleep).

Please try to keep in mind that some people are not always coherent, since they are zombified from overworking.
iamnotback

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:30:04 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2016, 03:44:32 AM by iamnotback

He will choose one winner from 1250 participants , the chance of wininng is very small .
I noticed that he will choose the winner himself , so he may choose on of his accounts , why he did not divide the prize between all participants , or choose more than one winner , however , I will try it , although I am not convinced , but from other side , I like steem and like the idea behind it .

There is nothing stopping him from paying himself by making a tweet under a different identity.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:38:07 AM

I was going to tweet it, but then I found out that you have to show your boobs and that took me out of the running... SEXISTS!!!!

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: