Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:00:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin WiFi T-shirt  (Read 2430 times)
croutonhexagon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 12:14:37 PM

Hey,

I would like to create something within the project Bitcoin and start your startup.
I count on the support of an innovative project for bitcoin wifi

https://bitcoinstarter.com/projects/bitcoin-wifi-t-shirt/

Not a bad idea, to popularize bitcoin you could do anything and we (bitcoin user) are much anticipated for such activities. If bitcoin gets popular then it will be much more beneficial for teens like me. We would have more opportunities to earn our pocket money by itself. And then may be we could earn few bucks for our family and friends.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 01:03:06 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2016, 05:29:02 PM by isen

tbh I would never wear a t-shirt with the Bitcoin(or another currency) symbol on it but you did a really good job with them,very nice design and an interesting idea to promote BTC and your project at the same time,too bad there is only one backer until now hopefully more people will follow and help you reach your goal.
Shary

Activity: 108
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 02:05:44 PM

is there another colors ? if yes i need the green one with a good design
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 05:02:25 PM

Hey,

I would like to create something within the project Bitcoin and start your startup.
I count on the support of an innovative project for bitcoin wifi

https://bitcoinstarter.com/projects/bitcoin-wifi-t-shirt/

great , i hope implementation soon  Smiley
al0203

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:21:18 AM

how to avail that kind of shirt? i want it Smiley
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:10:38 AM

tbh I would never wear a t-shirt with the Bitcoin(or another currency) symbol on it but you did a really good job with them,very nice design and an interesting idea to promote BTC and your project at the same time,too bad there is only one backer until now hopefully more people will follow and help you reach your goal.
Why wouldn't you? Are you scared that other people will judge you? I think that you should do what you want. I really like the shirt and you should be proud to wear a Bitcoin t-shirt. What colors are going to be available?
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:16:12 AM

Site looks Offline https://bitcoinstarter.com/projects/bitcoin-wifi-t-shirt/
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:43:10 AM

Bitcoin Wifi Tshirt that sounds nice. Bitcoin today has rapidly roaring  in the market Im sure many are going to be interested with your design. With these t -shirts many will be curious about bitcoin and possibly will ask some questions. This t-shirt project maybe considered as one of the tools in promoting bitcoin to the masses. So how much is that shirt with a bitcoin wifi design?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: