Bitcoin Forum
September 14, 2024, 03:25:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Simple business simulation game (programmer needed)  (Read 452 times)
AlgoSwan (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

ancap

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 09:26:58 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2016, 09:39:16 AM by AlgoSwan

I'm looking for a reliable programmer on my online game idea.

Text based online game with login system

General idea:

1. Create a company.
2. Build a plant.
3. Start production.
4. Sell on the market (buy and sell orders in a order book)

Another explanation for the project:

1. Online multiplayer game with totally web based (html, css, php or any language you prefer for databases)
2. When a new player signed in, he/she see company page where he/she can operate his/her company.

Company page

Account balance
Build a plant (factory)
Take a loan

Plant (factory) page

Start production
Warehouse (where all produced goods will be located there)
Sell products (Take products from the warehouse put them on a market for sale)

Marketplace

All products listed there. There will be an order book for each product. Players can put buy or sell orders with quantity selected.

Above is the first milestone, when you finish this first milestone you will get paid and we can go the second milestone. You will do all the stuff on your own server first and when the payment done, you will transfer that data into my server. What do you think?

P.S Payments will be done by skrill or bitcoin. PM me if you are willing to work on this project.

Looking to buy a verified betfair account with escrow.
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 10:54:47 PM

I've created a few online role-playing games similar to Pokemon before. I am interested to work with you but I have two questions. What scripting language do you prefer? And how much will you pay?

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
AlgoSwan (OP)

ancap

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 09:36:17 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2016, 03:25:24 PM by AlgoSwan

Currently found a new coder. Waiting him to finish the first step. Will update soon.

AlgoSwan (OP)

ancap

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 04:34:39 PM

Project has been finished in late 2018 and went online again last week. One slight difference it is not a simple business simulation game, a very complex one. Most probably a good candidate for a metaverse. Try it. It is free and even earn some BTC if you go slowly and patiently.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: