Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:06:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I get stable address in Blockchain.info?  (Read 3014 times)
Captain Corporate (OP)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 10:00:37 PM

I used to have one website and I used it for everything . Now thats gone. I used to had an income to my past address that kept coming (I didn't know where) and it was small like 2 cents a week but that was funny , I had 2 cents a week coming to me and did not know where it came from Cheesy

Now thats gone , that was a personal thing to me , but gone , why? Because blockchain did something marginal without asking my permission.

Ok that address gone , I accept it but at least figure out a way that if I want ONE address , let me have it . I do not want to tell a different address everytime , I want to have ONE address there.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 10:55:05 PM

Old addresses can still be used to receive funds it will be your address for ever. So not needed to give each time another address they can use always the same. It doesn't matter that your address change all the time this is for security purposes.
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 01:09:14 AM

Your old address still working, Blockchain give new addresses usually for security reasons, but you still able to receive coins to your previous old address as long as it's linked to your blockchain's account.
plpbtc1526

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 03:02:41 AM

You can still use your previous wallet address. This is designed to provide more privacy to the users by generating a new wallet address each time funds are received. Any previous addresses generated (including your original) can still receive bitcoins. You dont have to worry about it.
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:25:45 AM

I used to have one website and I used it for everything . Now thats gone. I used to had an income to my past address that kept coming (I didn't know where) and it was small like 2 cents a week but that was funny , I had 2 cents a week coming to me and did not know where it came from Cheesy

Now thats gone , that was a personal thing to me , but gone , why? Because blockchain did something marginal without asking my permission.

Ok that address gone , I accept it but at least figure out a way that if I want ONE address , let me have it . I do not want to tell a different address everytime , I want to have ONE address there.
As the other says, you can still receive bitcoin to your old address and why is your bitcoin address changing?
Well according to blockchain.

"Our wallet is built on an HD (or hierarchical deterministic) framework, which has a different method for address generation and management. Each public address your wallet generates stems from your wallet's xPub (or Extended Public Key).  Once your public address receives an incoming payment, a new address will automatically be generated and display when you click on receive.

If you use the same address each time you receive funds, it becomes easy for anyone to track your entire payment history. This method of address generation improves privacy by automatically presenting you with a new address when you’re expecting payment."

Kindly read this.
https://support.blockchain.com/hc/en-us/articles/210353663-Why-is-my-bitcoin-address-changing-
https://support.blockchain.com/hc/en-us/articles/208771296-Can-an-address-still-receive-funds-even-though-it-s-no-longer-displayed-under-Receive-

xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 06:00:50 PM

You still can receive the funds to that address wallet, they just keep your wallet safe from hackers.
Your old address still working, Blockchain give new addresses usually for security reasons, but you still able to receive coins to your previous old address as long as it's linked to your blockchain's account.
Did know blockchain use that system change new addresses after received amount to that's addresses , why my wallet addresses still same not change even i received payment from signature campaign.

Captain Corporate (OP)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 07:39:42 PM

Everyone said that I receive funds for the old address but the address I used 2 days ago received funds yesterday and I did not get anything. I double checked the adress it is mine but I somehow didn't get it. Now it shows yet another address.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
DragonFlyingFox

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 08:03:21 PM

new blockchain can't stable addres
because is new wallet blockchain use HD system wallet in change every send or every receive payment
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3214

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 02:34:42 AM

new blockchain can't stable addres
because is new wallet blockchain use HD system wallet in change every send or every receive payment

You are not forced to use the new addresses, but you should.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
coinzat

Activity: 434

Young but I'm not that bold

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 02:37:34 AM

Everyone said that I receive funds for the old address but the address I used 2 days ago received funds yesterday and I did not get anything. I double checked the adress it is mine but I somehow didn't get it. Now it shows yet another address.

are you sure that old address is not archived in your blockchain wallet ? if you can see the funds in the address in any blockexplorer then it must be in your wallet
Daisy14

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 06:40:59 AM

You can simply transfer the funds from your old wallet to another wallet since it's still yours.
krishna1

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 02:40:03 AM

You Can Always Use Same Address For Receiving Payments and No Need To Change any Address and Also the Address Changes Sometimes Because Of Some Security Purpose and It also Happens with My Friend Already and I Solved his Problem Already.....

thebatletbet

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 03:42:04 AM

New wallet blockchain system is wallet HD so is after send or after receive addres chance new addres
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: