Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:41:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC mining processors  (Read 1331 times)
Rogue (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 04:57:20 PM

I've been thinking about building a computer for mining but with the Asic's processors out there doing 60GH/s i figured i wouldnt even make anything with a machine that would run 1.7GH/s.

I've also been told that BFL is pretty much a scam since they've been holding people's product for over a year now and that i should go with Avalon. But even avalon hasnt shipped the orders and also i cant figure out how to even buy from them.

Just trying to verify if people have even received their BFL/Avalon Processors
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Photon939

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 05:06:41 PM

People have received their Avalon orders, but their production capacity is slow. BFL hasn't shipped anything at all yet, still undergoing tests on the custom silicon chips.
JimiQ84

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 05:35:40 PM

Probably the best chance to hop on "asic train" is to buy ASICMINER shares. They pay weekly dividends. Plenty of shares are for sale in Marketplace section of forum.
Rogue (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 08:06:05 PM

People have received their Avalon orders, but their production capacity is slow. BFL hasn't shipped anything at all yet, still undergoing tests on the custom silicon chips.

would you happen to know how to buy a unit or how long it would take to receive it? I've been to their site but i dont see an option any where for buying a unit
Rodyland

Activity: 499
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 09:51:10 PM

Probably the best chance to hop on "asic train" is to buy ASICMINER shares. They pay weekly dividends. Plenty of shares are for sale in Marketplace section of forum.

How would one buy ASICminer shares?  I've searched the forums and it seems my googlefu is weak.

Beware the weak hands!
1NcL6Mjm4qeiYYi2rpoCtQopPrH4PyKfUC
GPG ID: E3AA41E3
dyseac

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 08:22:29 AM

How would one buy ASICminer shares?  I've searched the forums and it seems my googlefu is weak.

I 2nd that
JimiQ84

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 08:37:21 AM

Here, on bitcointalk forum in section Marketplace, probably under Auctions or Securities. I personally bought through-pass shares (non-voting) on btct.co.
Uuno

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 11:37:14 AM

You can find ASICMINER shares from here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=73.0

and here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=73.0

Send all your money here: 1CRTegc4fdeJYwTPGYTuGq3nFBbgvHc23c
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: