Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:04:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do i reply to a reply?  (Read 459 times)
coolakid (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 10:52:20 AM

Guys, help? Paano magreply sa reply dito? Sorry, baguhan.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 01:57:56 PM

Hi, coolakid welcome to the forum. Just click the word quote to the right side of a post and a code with [quote ] and [/quote ] is going to appear.

And under the word [/quote ] that is where you are going to put your reply. It is easy I know you have done that already.

I think this thread must be closed already.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 12:44:33 PM

Click mo lang kabayan uyung quote tapos enter mo tapos reply ka na. Yun ung masasama yung reply ibang account sa reply mo.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 03:56:01 PM

May dalawa kasing ibig sabihin yan tanong mo, pwedeng paano magreply na sasagutin kung paano ka makakareply o pwede ring paanong magreply sa reply kung paano mo sasagutin ang reply. Kung sa Una, I click lang ang quote tapos isulat mo sa baba ang iyong reply, Pero kung sa pangalawa, Sabihin mo lang saloobin mo sa reply ng iba gaya ng reply ko, ano sa tingin mo tama o mali ito, tapos opinyon mo.
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 04:23:07 PM

Click ung topic sbay reply may makikita k naman po n reply sa taas at baba ng topic n gusto mong replayan pero pag wala k nakita n reply n word sa topic ,locked n un.
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 05:05:05 AM

If you can see the box at the right side of this post with a box and a word inside of it which says "quote". Just click it and you are going to be able to reply for the post that you are going to reply. Or else you can just scroll down and look for the 'reply' button or you can just scroll up too and you are going to be able to reply.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: