Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:39:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitGames.io New BitCoin Faucet  (Read 11635 times)
BitGames.io (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 10:51:00 PM

Recommend me a Dice script and I'll take a look at it.

What one do you guys use \ trust that is for sale?

For that matter any scripts \ games \ raffles
I have no idea tbh,maybe you should open a thread at services or digital goods section and ask for a dice script,i'm sure that will find someone to help you.

Ok thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 03:35:15 PM

Hi.
I took a chance in miner madness competition.
I already see that I have absolutely zero chances for even 3rd place.
Name suggest that this is only a miner cumulation race but it isn't. All earnings are counted, how am I suppose to compete with people that have access to high paying surveys?
There are no offers for me that can pay more than 200 satoshi... and I see few guys can do 85+K in one day. Its not fair. Some tweaks are needed IMO.   

BitGames.io (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:35:58 PM

Hi.
I took a chance in miner madness competition.
I already see that I have absolutely zero chances for even 3rd place.
Name suggest that this is only a miner cumulation race but it isn't. All earnings are counted, how am I suppose to compete with people that have access to high paying surveys?
There are no offers for me that can pay more than 200 satoshi... and I see few guys can do 85+K in one day. Its not fair. Some tweaks are needed IMO.   

We continue to add new offerwalls.. We added another yesterday.

I will try to find more and more ways for people to earn
BitGames.io (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 10:45:55 PM

Going to add 2 new games and 3 new offerwalls this week!
poptok1

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 09:10:31 AM

That's a great news, site still developing, took a vote in the recent faucet poll, I was all for 1hour claim timer, 15minutes option seems like to much clicking, current faucet shape is really great. Please dont change that...

If I can express my opinion on PTCwall commission, other sites that use this offer wall are able to pay 30-32 satoshi per successful click, why your share is so big? 17 sats per click...
feels kinda bad, to say the least. Can you think about giving users a rise on this offerwall?

BitGames.io (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 03:53:21 PM

That's a great news, site still developing, took a vote in the recent faucet poll, I was all for 1hour claim timer, 15minutes option seems like to much clicking, current faucet shape is really great. Please dont change that...

If I can express my opinion on PTCwall commission, other sites that use this offer wall are able to pay 30-32 satoshi per successful click, why your share is so big? 17 sats per click...
feels kinda bad, to say the least. Can you think about giving users a rise on this offerwall?

Yup, so we'll leave at once per hour.

Other offerwalls have adsense or other ads to pay for their faucet, we dont!

With that said, I will look into raising the rates.. It's hard because the cost of bitcoins changes all the time.
poptok1

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 04:36:52 PM

That's a great news...
Yup, so we'll leave at once per hour.
Other offerwalls have adsense or other ads to pay for their faucet, we dont!
With that said, I will look into raising the rates.. It's hard because the cost of bitcoins changes all the time.
Yeah, I totally understand that the service needs profits, but this offerwall is basically your only international wall that pays something on regular basis, giving it a bit less commission
would probably increase the use of it, people dont like to click for dust, with bigger rewards
more users would be willing to click this wall and your profits would stay on similar level.
New walls also don't pay... all the mobile apps offers are linking to fake sites or premium sms deals... I know its not your fault, just saying, maybe they do work for USA.
Still using the faucet though its great Smiley THX  

buxlover

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 07:16:32 PM

There are too many fields to register, for few sathoshi do i need to give so much details to you, i don't think my time an details worth for few cents of earning and waiting to cashout. Its my own opinion some may think its worth to try
BitGames.io (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 12:29:49 PM

There are too many fields to register, for few sathoshi do i need to give so much details to you, i don't think my time an details worth for few cents of earning and waiting to cashout. Its my own opinion some may think its worth to try

I agree but, when someone is earning from the offerwalls, we have pretty good anti-fraud measures in place.. So we need this info
BitGames.io (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 01:19:44 PM

We've added 2 new games and plenty of new offerwalls!
poptok1

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 05:44:23 AM

Hey OP!
What is this telephone verification thing that just appeared?
Moreover why it gives me an error:"account has no points"?
Service is doing to good? You want to loose users?
And what about my satoshis, I'm close to withdraw threshold?
I dont like this Undecided looks suspicious, to say the least Huh 

isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:13:48 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2016, 06:56:03 AM by isen

When i try to log in I see this message

"We are requesting additional information about your account. It could be because you are new and have earned a lot of points, you are cashing out a large amount of points or we just want to verify who you are. Please be patient with us, as this is a very easy process as we gather information about your account"

This is the worst desicion you could make and I agree with poptok1 that you will lose many users if you don't remove it asap.Personally I am not going to verify and if you want to see why i am cashing out very often and earn many points just take a look at my referrals.
corrado25

Activity: 773

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:46:05 AM

i am from Ukraine and i can get verification.i have 50000 satoshi in my balance... (((

BTCmasterVM

Activity: 432

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 11:25:44 AM

Hey OP!
What is this telephone verification thing that just appeared?
Moreover why it gives me an error:"account has no points"?
Service is doing to good? You want to loose users?
And what about my satoshis, I'm close to withdraw threshold?
I dont like this Undecided looks suspicious, to say the least Huh  
Firstly you are right!
for 100k satoshis(60 cents) that available to earn from faucet in 12-14 days time why i must provide my own phone number?Huh

Second:
I m from Russian Federation, and when i tried to find on verification form my country- i can t find it !
sent a support ticket, but ticket was deleted without any answers!!
Few minutes ago sent 2nd ticket,, here is the screens as proofs

So, if 2nd ticket wil be closed, i dont know how to call this situation..

So please Admin of bitgames.io, can you explain these few things correctly?Huh
BTCmasterVM

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 11:18:59 AM

What is this???

SORRY YOU CANNOT USE THE FAUCET UNTIL YOUR FREE SATOSHI TO EARNED SATOSHI IS FIXED. FOR EVERY 20 FREE SATOSHI FROM THE FAUCET YOU MUST EARN 1 SATOSHI FROM THE OFFERWALL. YOU MUST CURRENTLY EARN 328 SATOSHI IN ORDER TO USE THE FAUCET AGAIN

Admin, not good changes.. you are starting to lose users.. because not everyone has enough offers at offerwalls , not everyone like to spend time to surveys etc... So you forced users to do offerwalls -understand , you need to earn too, but maybe will be better to add adsense ?
Because you announced Bitgames.io like a Bitcoin Faucet
but now this is not faucet- this is simple GPT then
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 04:02:58 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2016, 09:17:36 PM by marlboroza

This is not good move OP. For my country I can't do most of ofwalls, or they require sign ups, some games to build account to lvl5, credit cards etc, which i don't have time or i don't want to do. I can't solve surveys because there are no surveys for my country.
Most of the time I can do offers with 16 or 33 satoshi reward, so i have to do cca 150 that kind of offers for 3600 satoshi to claim from faucet, which is only thing i actually do in your site.

Your site - your rules, but you are actually forsing users to do offerwalls!

EDIT

I just want to add this - there is no such thing as free satoshi from faucet. I clicked 5-6 time on stone, and after that i wrote words in solve media, so i did some work. For work we get satoshi as reward, they don't come free.
stealmymony!!

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 04:10:49 PM

i hawe 87912 astoshi in balance!!!! I WANT MY MONEY NO GIVE PHONE NUMBER!!! no can do overwall country bad. my bitcoin!
U CROOKKKK TAKE TELEFONE NUMBER AND SEND BAD THINGSSSSSSSS
kktt

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 07:36:47 PM

Or more like to stop using it Wink
BTCmasterVM

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 10:19:05 PM

Or more like to stop using it Wink
that is what already doing 90% of my referals..  sad that to spoil a good project is only 1 sec time deal.. and not right decision
BitGames.io (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 12:59:46 AM

i am from Ukraine and i can get verification.i have 50000 satoshi in my balance... (((

Sorry about that, you should be all set now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: