Bitcoin Forum
June 05, 2024, 01:13:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitGames.io New BitCoin Faucet  (Read 11635 times)
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 03:36:24 AM

This is much better then normal faucets that bore you to death with theory endless anti not clicking and captcha filling nonesense. Reminded me very much of faucetgame.com I think you habe something going here. A bit of competition for them eh ? Good job this really is a nice site Eben from the landing page. Cool cartoon man digging for gold st the bottom that's the things that make the difference.
BTCmasterVM

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 03:10:55 PM

Dear Admin!
Why you changed claim rules without any notice?Huh

Was required for each 20 satoshi claimed 1 satoshi need to earn at offers etc
Now this rate is 3-1 !!!

So you really want lose many of your users? Huh
But what about these your words before
We are asking you to pay 1 cent on every 20 cents we give you.. By doing a few offers on PTC Wall, pretty easy.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 07:02:27 PM

I don't mind completing some offers but you ask me to earn about 165000 satoshi before I can claim from the faucet again, this is almost impossible for someone who is not from US,PTCwall and Minutestaff are not paying so much.You will lose many users if you keep these changes, counting should start from now and the rate should be increased a bit 3-1 is low IMO.
BTCmasterVM

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 11:41:33 AM

and silence.... Huh
BitGames.io (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 10:23:16 PM

If you make an account or have an account at bitgames.io

Head over to your points link: http://bitgames.io/forums/pointshistory.php

Type in the bonus code: bitcointalk

You get: 5 FREE Games on the Trips or Better bonus game and 1000 Satoshi

This code will be valid for 12 hours or 100 uses whatever comes first
BitGames.io (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 10:24:10 PM

We've added a single player option for our Lottery Rush game Smiley
Glad to see that this platform is still growing.
I'm using your service for some time now and to be honest this is the best faucet/micro earning platform so far. You have to know that thanks to you I can provide some nice daily-giveaways, here on forum. Never stated that fact but you are in some way an unofficial sponsor of my giveaway riddles. Smiley
I'm sure that there are many more users here that could thank you for this.
Keep up the great work Bitgames.io
BTW are there any methods/ways of acquiring bonus codes?   

I randomly do bonus codes.

What about a signature campaign? I would love to talk to someone about your ideas and other promotions.. Feel free to PM what you have in mind
BitGames.io (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 10:25:00 PM

Dear Admin!
Why you changed claim rules without any notice?Huh

Was required for each 20 satoshi claimed 1 satoshi need to earn at offers etc
Now this rate is 3-1 !!!

So you really want lose many of your users? Huh
But what about these your words before
We are asking you to pay 1 cent on every 20 cents we give you.. By doing a few offers on PTC Wall, pretty easy.

Those users who only do the faucet and nothing else.. We want to build a community, not one that has people just doing the faucets and thats it.. We are going to be a VERY large site Smiley
BitGames.io (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 10:25:35 PM

I don't mind completing some offers but you ask me to earn about 165000 satoshi before I can claim from the faucet again, this is almost impossible for someone who is not from US,PTCwall and Minutestaff are not paying so much.You will lose many users if you keep these changes, counting should start from now and the rate should be increased a bit 3-1 is low IMO.

Not everyone gets put on the 3:1 ratio (Sounds like you have). Most people are 20:1.. These are users who don't JUST come for the faucet.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 10:34:59 PM

Those users who only do the faucet and nothing else.. We want to build a community, not one that has people just doing the faucets and thats it..

Its very interesting thing to say in thread with subject "Bitgames.io New BitCoin Faucet"  Grin

Anyway, thanks for 1000 satoshi and free spins Wink
BitGames.io (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 01:28:23 PM

Those users who only do the faucet and nothing else.. We want to build a community, not one that has people just doing the faucets and thats it..

Its very interesting thing to say in thread with subject "Bitgames.io New BitCoin Faucet"  Grin

We started out that way.. We're still a faucet those, with games, with offerwalls.. We're growing and growing
BitGames.io (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 01:29:06 PM

We started out that way.. We're still a faucet those, with games, with offerwalls.. We're growing and growing

Anyone interested in running a signature campaign for me? Let me know..
Playaboii

Activity: 50

Dont hate the Playa! Hate the GAME!

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 02:40:59 AM

THIS SITE IS AWESOME.... I made over 20mbtc on this site... and i have proof to show it.

EASY as heck to earn satoshis!!

Thanks BitGames

(By the way any new bonus codes?)

⚂ YOLOdice.com ░ Fast 1% Edge Dice ░ Jackpots ░ Rakeback ░ Play / Earn / Invest (https://yolodice.com/r?4ftF-PT5)
BitGames.io (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 02:55:06 PM

THIS SITE IS AWESOME.... I made over 20mbtc on this site... and i have proof to show it.

Thanks BitGames

Yes, we offer new bonus codes randomly all the time Smiley

Glad you like the site!!!
BTCmasterVM

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 04:01:33 PM

Thanks BitGames

Yes, we offer new bonus codes randomly all the time Smiley

Glad you like the site!!!
hmmm, i have not seen any bonus codes last month(since you introduced it for the first time)
Also will be good to announce that your service mostly focused to North America users... Because another countries and regions users just stuck at 3:1 faucet ratio and left...
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 04:41:09 PM

hmmm, i have not seen any bonus codes last month(since you introduced it for the first time)
Also will be good to announce that your service mostly focused to North America users... Because another countries and regions users just stuck at 3:1 faucet ratio and left...
I second the promo-code issue. Would be nice to have few extra sats, like 5K once in a while. Maybe some random PM's with codes? I bet it will help to promote this site.
About ratio, I think you are exaggerating, oferwalls are providing lots of surveys, check them every fifth claim or twice a day and eventually you will get some. If there are offers for my country, there must be more for others as well.

Keep up the good work bitgames.io

BTCmasterVM

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 06:58:41 PM

I second the promo-code issue. Would be nice to have few extra sats, like 5K once in a while. Maybe some random PM's with codes? I bet it will help to promote this site.
About ratio, I think you are exaggerating, oferwalls are providing lots of surveys, check them every fifth claim or twice a day and eventually you will get some. If there are offers for my country, there must be more for others as well.

Keep up the good work bitgames.io
I did not join to that service for doing offers, surveys- it announced as FAUCET.. maybe even i have some offers(surveys) for my country i m doing them on another projects?
Admin should announce not a faucet , but PTC, PTS etc service
poptok1

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 11:30:29 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2016, 01:52:41 PM by poptok1

Hello bitgames.io.
As of today I cant access the site  Huh
It is in constant connecting  loop. Is it just me or this is due updates/upgrades?
It was working few hours ago and now totally unresponsive.
Cant get to on site forums so maybe here any news will pop.
Refreshing with cache overload does nothing. No adblock, no in private mode etc. Browser FF50.

Edit(days later):
Guess not much of a support any more.
Bitcointalk did what it was meant to do (advertise) now it go screw it self... am I right, OP?
I wish to be wrong...  
But if anyone's wonder on site support is absolutely brilliant.

poptok1

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 02:02:46 PM

Hello bitgames.io.
As of today I cant access the site  Huh
It is in constant connecting  loop. Is it just me or this is due updates/upgrades?
It was working few hours ago and now totally unresponsive.
Cant get to on site forums so maybe here any news will pop.
Refreshing with cache overload does nothing. No adblock, no in private mode etc. Browser FF50.

Edit(days later):
Guess not much of a support any more.
Bitcointalk did what it was meant to do (advertise) now it go screw it self... am I right, OP?
I wish to be wrong...  
But if anyone's wonder on site support is absolutely brilliant.

Any upcoming updates/upgrades/new features in the making? Some new things like raffles would be nice.
Who doesn't develop takes a step back Site have gained in popularity, along with it came slowdowns, sometimes big ones. Down times happened during the weekend ( short ) maybe server upgrade?
You know, something...
Its hard to find any referrals, probably that registration process makes things harder, good place for tweaks?
Any way, still taking pleasure from using bitgames.

isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 08:43:27 AM

Its hard to find any referrals, probably that registration process makes things harder, good place for tweaks?
It is easy for me to find referrals but the problem is that most of them are stop being active after a while,I guess the 100000 satoshi cashout limit is too high for them and they quit (remember not everyone has the chance to complete high paying offers) maybe bitgames should think about lowering this limit.
Werko

Activity: 206

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 08:55:21 AM

Indeed, the payment treshold is really high, but overall the payments works great.

Bitcoin Direct Cashout    112972    1LB8EJsDQZQt5X2EPHvKgHw1F66xLUUCj1    12-02-16 01:03 PM    Processed
Bitcoin Direct Cashout    159225    1LB8EJsDQZQt5X2EPHvKgHw1F66xLUUCj1    11-28-16 08:07 AM    Processed
Bitcoin Direct Cashout    163657    1LB8EJsDQZQt5X2EPHvKgHw1F66xLUUCj1    11-21-16 08:41 AM    Processed
Bitcoin Direct Cashout    122897    1LB8EJsDQZQt5X2EPHvKgHw1F66xLUUCj1    11-11-16 02:42 PM    Processed
Bitcoin Direct Cashout    109000    1LB8EJsDQZQt5X2EPHvKgHw1F66xLUUCj1    11-04-16 08:59 AM    Processed

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: