Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:39:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: nimirum signature campaign | up to 0.025 BTC per week  (Read 8232 times)
csnorthchina

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 01:09:47 PM

Please count me in Smiley

Username : MargonCreatives
Posts ( counting this one ) : 265
BTC address : 1955xsZsm52F8s7943mDtp8yD1fHqytNwD

Note : Please provide a 80x120 px image for avatar Smiley

Note 2 : avatar I did for you, take it here : https://i.imgur.com/DcOYDYp.png

A question : is 0.00x money for all 100 posts or per post ?
Thanks for the avatar. Was just looking for that to apply.  Wink

It looks like per post. Just times it by x100. Grin

I don't think the amount above is per post...
it should be a weekly payment with you need to make min. 100 posts that week
Those stats are per post.
Why would the title of the thread say 0.025btc per week? Roll Eyes
That is for legenary/hero members pay per week and their rate is 0.0025 per post = 0.0025x100 is that amount.  Smiley

Price Per Week in BTC [Minimum 100 posts]
Rank | With avatar
Newbie: 0.001
Jr. Member: 0.002
Member: 0.0025
Full Member:  0.003 | 0.0033
Sr. Member: 0.004 | 0.005
Hero Member: 0.01 | 0.011
Legendary: 0.02 | 0.025
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 01:10:38 PM

0.025 is price for the legendary as what the title says? and you can get that if you get 100 post in a week because that is the minimum,
so 0.025 count as per post then the total price is 0.025x100=2.5? Roll Eyes

And there's no even rules for the campaign like What section will the post is not counted and for the negative trusts users. And I guess escrow is a must also.
csnorthchina

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 01:10:59 PM

It's quite confusing what you mean by minimum 100 posts and 0.025BTC will be maximum payout for that rank?

I think is 1 with avatar & 1 without...
Zoomer

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 01:18:30 PM

Just a word of warning, op is a newbie and there is no warranty that you will be paid if he does not put the money in escrow

Think twice before you join it may or may not be a try to get free advertisment..
Arcteryx

Activity: 728

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 01:22:24 PM

Please count me in Smiley

Username : MargonCreatives
Posts ( counting this one ) : 265
BTC address : 1955xsZsm52F8s7943mDtp8yD1fHqytNwD

Note : Please provide a 80x120 px image for avatar Smiley

Note 2 : avatar I did for you, take it here : https://i.imgur.com/DcOYDYp.png

A question : is 0.00x money for all 100 posts or per post ?
Thanks for the avatar. Was just looking for that to apply.  Wink

It looks like per post. Just times it by x100. Grin

I don't think the amount above is per post...
it should be a weekly payment with you need to make min. 100 posts that week
Those stats are per post.
Why would the title of the thread say 0.025btc per week? Roll Eyes
That is for legenary/hero members pay per week and their rate is 0.0025 per post = 0.0025x100 is that amount.  Smiley

Rank | With avatar
If that is pay per week for atleast 100 posts minimum to have before obtaining eligibility to get paid at the set time for payout then that is very very very low.
1mbtc for a newbie to make a 100 posts. Shocked

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 01:22:36 PM

Just a word of warning, op is a newbie and there is no warranty that you will be paid if he does not put the money in escrow

Think twice before you join it may or may not be a try to get free advertisment..
Exactly, considering the post requirement is too high with a little amount of pay. I just hope this was just a typo error.

If you consider increasing your rates, please count me in.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
nimirum (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 01:22:42 PM

You need 100 posts existing already on your account. Once you put on the sig, you have to make at least 20 posts a week. And the rates are weekly.

If you don't already have 100 posts, you can still participate as long as you are able to reach 100 by Aug 13th.
After that, you will only need to post 20 times a week.
interbtc

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 01:23:34 PM

Doubt he will run away, the rates are desperate ,0.00025 per post for legendary rank...  I think he would set rates a lot higher if he wanted to cheat.

But that doesnt mean that escrow is a bad idea tho..

EDIT: Seams like i was wrong.
Hugroll

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 01:23:56 PM

Escrow?
Price is really tempting but then its acostum here in bitcointalk to discuss escrow for every promised payments. Maybe you should consider talking to the reputable ones.
lol the price is not really tempting, you might be thinking 0.004 per post but its actually 0.004 per week for a minimum of 100 posts.
edit: oops nvm its 20minimum per week.
Hatuferu
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 01:24:23 PM

You need 100 posts existing already on your account. Once you put on the sig, you have to make at least 20 posts a week. And the rates are weekly.

If you don't already have 100 posts, you can still participate as long as you are able to reach 100 by Aug 13th.
So what will be the rate per post then?

████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 01:25:28 PM

Nope i think thats the price peer weekly and thats totally very pretty low.

Hatuferu
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 01:27:44 PM

Nope i think thats the price peer weekly and thats totally very pretty low.
If this is true, then I think this is the lowest price ever for a signature campaign.

████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
BBHex

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 01:28:31 PM

Setting the minimum required post to 100 per week will only result to insubstantial posting just to get paid with those low payrate. This is the worst campaign with the worst payrate IMHO

Anyway, do you have any excluded boards?

Mongwapogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 01:32:17 PM

Rank | With avatar

I think OP means that a Newbie can earn 1mbtc maximum per week, Jr Member 2mbtc maximum per week, Full Member 3mbtc maximum per week,
Sr. Member 0.004 maximum per week  Grin Grin Grin Quite too low rates  Huh

Edit: I think OP is under influence of drugs..
social crypto comunity

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 01:35:08 PM

i want to ask sir

Full Member:  0.003

is your write every post 0,001 or every week paid 0,001 and alegible payment is paid is 100post
i think your joke or only incraese your post is rate very low
example full member only paid 3k satoshi every post
iam smile for you

is every post is your write your must escrow
I Think your Only joke
interbtc

Activity: 451

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 01:36:01 PM

Setting the minimum required post to 100 per week will only result to insubstantial posting just to get paid with those low payrate. This is the worst campaign with the worst payrate IMHO

Anyway, do you have any excluded boards?

Read above, they seam to require you to have 100 posts minimum so that you could enter the campaign, but ask for
20 posts per week to get appointed payrate. Strange deal, i know..
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 01:36:49 PM

so you mean to say that if i am Sr.member then if i post 20 then i will receive only 20*0.005=0.01 btc , i think it is too low . then also will try, if in future you are increasing the payout.

username: equator
btc address: 12C3LCwgL5rxJN5zUfNMAGMJsLjUqLkM36
subhiii

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 01:37:05 PM

I would like to enroll for this campaign.
name-subhiii
post count - 32
rank - Jr.Member
Bitcoin address - 3PTBiK8ofV8wbrt42bYXP3FF4Ui8PZEaNa
Thank you  Smiley
jacaf01

Activity: 742

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 01:44:33 PM

I think lack of crytocurrency ICO experience is affecting Nimirum team. Why can't they give out there own token instead of promoting Bitcoin and again their reward on theviralexchange.com  for twitter campaign too is paid in viral point. Why not give out your own token to build up interest and community instead of Bitcoin and Viral point. This is just my own observation. The 7.5% refer reward also in Bitcoin.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████