Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:32:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your opinion on Buddhism????  (Read 4647 times)
hpunsara (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 01:56:59 PM

I am a buddhist. I would like to know others opinion on my religion.. Cheesy Cheesy 
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RealityTruth

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

narrowpathnetwork.com

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:09:49 PM

I am a buddhist. I would like to know others opinion on my religion.. Cheesy Cheesy 

As a christian I see it as a false belief system, but I still like you and respect you as a person, my friend  Smiley

hpunsara (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:38:26 PM

As a christian I see it as a false belief system, but I still like you and respect you as a person, my friend  Smiley
Thanks friend..  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:48:14 PM

I respect founder of your religion and your respect and love towards peace, other people, serving others etc.
I respect monks in your temples, their prayer lives, high spiritual standards etc.
I can't agree with some of your ideas as that ''Nirvana'' is our ultimate goal, our idea about God is not clear enough etc.
But, despite it, I really have high respect toward you and your faith.
After all, we are all brothers and sisters, children of one, common God.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:51:37 PM

WOW.... it is my favorite religion. Buddhist is most logical religion ever, if you have high precise. It teach me how to love any creatures in the world, the universal love. Do you know Master Cheng Yen? My view opened when I read Her quotes and speech on Sunday mornings. Even I'm not Buddhist, but I see Buddhist as a lesson to guide our life. Just my opinion, maybe If every people around the world have "Buddhist mindset", It will be beautiful and wonderful life ever.
~The Universal Love~
Roger Burton

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:57:38 PM

Your relegion is one of the most peaceful I've seen, bravo for that.
Frodomaga

Activity: 265

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 03:48:46 PM

In my view,
Buddhism is the most logical, rational and peaceful religion
and everyone may find something to believe in it,
including even the Atheists.
hpunsara (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:03:09 PM

I respect founder of your religion and your respect and love towards peace, other people, serving others etc.
I respect monks in your temples, their prayer lives, high spiritual standards etc.
I can't agree with some of your ideas as that ''Nirvana'' is our ultimate goal, our idea about God is not clear enough etc.
But, despite it, I really have high respect toward you and your faith.
After all, we are all brothers and sisters, children of one, common God.

Nirvana concept is far more complicate than it sees. First You have to understand the "no eternal soul concept" Then you will understand the nirvana concept  Cheesy Cheesy I also hardly understood that.. We are all brothers and sisters.. Respect you bro  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Thanks everyone.. this makes me happy..  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
xht

Activity: 462

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:37:47 PM

Buddhism it's a religion based on a philosophy of peace and compassion for all beings, extremely spiritual and teaches a person more about themselves and life in general together with any other religion.

Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 09:12:11 PM

machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 12:07:43 AM

Buddhism is a great religion, its teaches us to become peaceful and kind person, and also has a great philosophy that can be used for our daily life, and the best teaching from buddhism is the karma, "what goes around comes around" that is my favorite quote from buddhism
coinzat

Activity: 434

Young but I'm not that bold

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:47:50 AM

I do not know a lot about Buddhaism. what I know that it is a religion which people worship idols and pray for it. they think there are many gods. correct me if I am wrong !
nor9850

Activity: 81

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 05:51:31 AM

Funny topic, I like buddhism because I find it to be the most in balance with nature
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 06:21:51 AM

In the seed there is the tree who will bear millions or billions of seed. How many mango there is? The question isn't how many but when.

To contrast all the positive I read I saw a documentary on a very far village somewhere in the Everest chain were people were animist. A Buddhist monk was on a mission to convert them. His proselytism wasn't peaceful toward the local.

Cheesy

Just kidding

BTC

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
hpunsara (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 06:25:29 AM

I do not know a lot about Buddhaism. what I know that it is a religion which people worship idols and pray for it. they think there are many gods. correct me if I am wrong !
We are not worship to thee gods. There are many gods. gods are once were people who gathered many good karma and born in heaven( Its the simple meaning.. But it more complicate)
jupiterdianysa

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 08:15:33 AM

Very peaceful and all harmles. It deserves to be respected like other religions as well
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 12:57:29 PM

We are not worship to thee gods. There are many gods. gods are once were people who gathered many good karma and born in heaven( Its the simple meaning.. But it more complicate)
They worship idols. They say there are many gods. My opinion is that there could be only one GOD according to the holy BIBLE and I  believe in that very strongly.
1Cz

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 01:04:30 PM

One of the more interesting groups to come out of Buddhisms continued presence in the West, particularly in America. Even though I don't go in for that line of thought it is fascinating to watch how the West digests Buddhisms continued presence. It will have an effect on at least American Buddhism and how that comes about in the coming centuries, whether or not anyone likes it. So will all the vajrayana groups like Shambala and the tiny Aro groups. Then there is the phenomena of Consensus Buddhism that has laid its mark. An exciting time for anyone that studies how old religions take hold in virgin territories
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 04:21:35 PM

We studied different kind of religions before and confused until now with hinduism and buddhism.  And sorry to say that I already forgot your beliefs and teachings.  All I remember is that you are good in concentrating and purifying your souls.  I also think that your religion is cool.  And even if we have different religion, different beliefs, and different principles in life that would not mean to look down on you.  We should respect each others belief and I know everyone believes in one thing.  Love Smiley
coinzat

Activity: 434

Young but I'm not that bold

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 02:29:54 AM

So are all these gods has the same power ? and what if one of them wants to do something against the other will? who would win ? or they all work together with no conflicts ? ?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: