Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:46:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin: 3 outcomes  (Read 4005 times)
dballing (OP)

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 05:58:10 PM

You're playing into the narrative of what that comparison is making... That is what everyone is realizing.

Many coins are overvalued and LTC is dramatically undervalued right now.

The idea is to buy low sell high right?

Something tells me you did the opposite and are now frustrated because LTC hasn't made you rich yet.

Just buy more on the low side and consider it a cost average.

ROFL!
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 07:09:58 PM

You're playing into the narrative of what that comparison is making... That is what everyone is realizing.

Something tells me you did the opposite and are now frustrated because LTC hasn't made you rich yet.

ROFL!

It's never going to go up.
funbarrel

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 07:22:59 PM

ROFL!

thats true, ltc has no future at the moment, in my opinion it is going to be dumped even further down, if not then still no one will be using it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
dballing (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 07:23:48 PM

ROFL!

This was the same sentiment mid 2013 and people poo poo'd it day after day (saying dead dead dead). I said HODL, HODL, then the LTC/BTC ratio tanked to record low then LTC exploded to $48...
If it never goes up again then what's the problem? Why do you hate it so much?

You attack it daily... It's not a threat to you if you don't HODL it.

It would appear you're either upside down in a trade and you're frustrated or you want to acquire more for cheap.  

If it is neither of those, then I don't understand why you apply so much energy towards trying to suppress it.

From a fundamentals standpoint I think it's great despite the price. I absolutely LOVE everything about Bitcoin, but unlike most people I send/receive it everyday. confirmation time bothers me, blockchain size bothers me, founder stash bothers me, but with LTC that's not the case.
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 09:37:51 PM

ROFL!

This was the same sentiment mid 2013 and people poo poo'd it day after day (saying dead dead dead). I said HODL, HODL, then the LTC/BTC ratio tanked to record low then LTC exploded to $48...

It would appear you're either upside down in a trade and you're frustrated or you want to acquire more for cheap.  

If it is neither of those, then I don't understand why you apply so much energy towards trying to suppress it.

From a fundamentals standpoint I think it's great despite the price. I absolutely LOVE everything about Bitcoin, but unlike most people I send/receive it everyday. confirmation time bothers me, blockchain size bothers me, founder stash bothers me, but with LTC that's not the case.

Because I hate that the stupid people who think this dead coin has a future.

So what if it pumped ONCE in 2013?

It is never going to pump again. Ever.

Maybe 4 years from now during next halving event. But nobody is going to waste so much money (opportunity cost) on something that MIGHT happen.

It will be sub $3 before October. Betting $100 on that. If you think it will be higher by then, then I dare you to bet whether it will be $4.40 by then, which is the same difference.
dballing (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 11:18:35 PM

ROFL!

Maybe 4 years from now during next halving event. But nobody is going to waste so much money (opportunity cost) on something that MIGHT happen.

It will be sub $3 before October. Betting $100 on that. If you think it will be higher by then, then I dare you to bet whether it will be $4.40 by then, which is the same difference.

I will delete my btctalk account if LTC is sub $3 by January 2017. I'm not betting you money since you will most likely disappear as most trolls do. It was $5+ just 2 months ago... what makes you think it will never see $4+ again? ROFL

Battling you guys is very tiresome. Do you guys get paid to berate coins all day? Hahaha
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 12:45:06 PM

ROFL!

I will delete my btctalk account if LTC is sub $3 by January 2017. I'm not betting you money since you will most likely disappear as most trolls do. It was $5+ just 2 months ago... what makes you think it will never see $4+ again? ROFL

Battling you guys is very tiresome. Do you guys get paid to berate coins all day? Hahaha

It took massive bitcoin/altcoin hype and the halving to pump LTC $1.70 (from $3.30 to $5) and it was not able to sustain that level for even a week as most people dumped.

It might see $4 and $5 for a few hours, sure, but it will instantly be dumped. Therefore not a suitable choice for investors.

It is a joke coin. I am surprised it is still above $3.

It will be sub $3.50 October first. MARK MY WORDS.
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 01:35:05 PM

Almost sub $3.50

and gdax/coinbase won't add it either

Read Coblee's ''update'' (which basically reads; it won't be added in at leas tthe next 6 months) with bullshit excuses about how it takes time bla bla bla new currency regulations bla bla bla (they didn't seem to have that problem with ETH).

LOL.

SmirkinPepe

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 02:37:46 PM

WOW! 2.5 minute blocktimes? SIGN ME UP!
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 03:05:58 PM

@bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc
you sound so desperate my friend. spamming all over the altcoin board and god knows where else and creating self moderated topics about death of litecoin will never work in your favor.

if you think Chinese are letting litecoin go down you are a fool. they have been very keen in accumulating LTC silently and then pump it when nobody is looking.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 05:09:25 PM

Comparing ETH (which basically screwed up with hundreds of millions $ funds in a few months) with LTC is a nonsense. Many of you are lookling only at the current prices (please don't give me the tech yada yada) and only few of you are asking how is that happened. You are forgetting that this is not all about profits and technology, this is for a greater good and there must be a mutual respect between everybody! Charlie Lee is one of the pioneers in cryptoworld and it must be respected by everyone, because he did nothing wrong. He rightfully condemned the ETH's fork and he also said that it will never happen with LTC. Do you know what that means, you ignorant ETH shills? He is fighting for DECENTRALISATION!

SweFinnish

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 05:49:22 AM

@bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc
you sound so desperate my friend. spamming all over the altcoin board and god knows where else and creating self moderated topics about death of litecoin will never work in your favor.

if you think Chinese are letting litecoin go down you are a fool. they have been very keen in accumulating LTC silently and then pump it when nobody is looking.

You are right, Chinese whales like insta accumulate when the price dip, and then huge pump, I hope ltc can go lower and lower, so we get as cheap as possible(sell on rising)
dballing (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:23:39 AM

@bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

You are right, Chinese whales like insta accumulate when the price dip, and then huge pump, I hope ltc can go lower and lower, so we get as cheap as possible(sell on rising)

This is what scares me. Right now LTC has a lot of negative sentiment and therefore low price. ltc/usd and ltc/btc is down right now, but in the blink of an eye we could see the greatest green candle in the history of crypto.

bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:01:05 AM

@bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

This is what scares me. Right now LTC has a lot of negative sentiment and therefore low price. ltc/usd and ltc/btc is down right now, but in the blink of an eye we could see the greatest green candle in the history of crypto.

Keep dreaming. There will never be any significant LTC pump ever again.
dballing (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:03:00 AM

@bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

This is a repeat of what people said years ago and then LTC exploded one day. No one can predict the future. I do think it's possible to occur again, but to say it never will is foolish. I'm starting to think you're a paid troll... lol
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:20:54 AM

@bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

This is a repeat of what people said years ago and then LTC exploded one day. No one can predict the future. I do think it's possible to occur again, but to say it never will is foolish. I'm starting to think you're a paid troll... lol

It's more then a year ago since it last pumped. If it doesn't pump within the next few months, it has lost all meaning and life.
coin2.0

Activity: 622
Merit: 251

love coins

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 08:39:28 AM

Litecoin is useless.The price can keep this high just for it's long history and several big exchanges.
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 12:10:47 PM

It will be $1 sooner than you think. I just shorted 50 btc worth of litecoin on okcoin wuth 20x leverage.

Ltc longs and bagholders will get #REKT HARDER THAN EVER BEFORE VERY SOON. mark my words. If you have brains, get loan and short like I did Smiley
SweFinnish

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 10:28:27 AM

It will be $1 sooner than you think. I just shorted 50 btc worth of litecoin on okcoin wuth 20x leverage.

Ltc longs and bagholders will get #REKT HARDER THAN EVER BEFORE VERY SOON. mark my words. If you have brains, get loan and short like I did Smiley

Haha, although I don't like LTC, why your name has litcoin? I thought you liked ltc, but you bought too expensive LTC during the pump, am I right?
losh11

Activity: 299

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 11:14:48 AM

Ltc is useless and will never ba added to gdax or coinbase. Never.

I'd be willing to send you $10K in BTC if Litecoin isn't added to GDAX in the next 60 days.
Deal?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: