Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:43:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: There should be two Olympic games?  (Read 489 times)
1Cz (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 12:05:33 PM

There should be two Olympic games??

One, in which drugs are completely banned, and the sports are all the traditional sports we are used to. In other words the same as the Olympics now.

Then host another, where there are no limits. Genetic engineering, drugs and cheating are all allowed. Also make the sports more extreme and dangerous.

What do you think?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 12:31:13 PM

Mutant/Cyborg Olympics would be genuinely awesome to behold but so many people would die after mutilating themselves that it may go out of fashion.

'clean' Olympics would have to be tested so extensively the athletes would need cameras strapped to their faces 24/7 so they could prove their righteousness. My favourite example of that was the Spanish basketball team who went to the paralympics pretending to be a little Slow. They were uncovered as normaltons and scandal ensued.
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 01:16:12 PM

according to me, your suggestion is rational. if there are two olympic games which are totally opposite to each other, sociologists can make very useful expriments on human behaviour because they can observe many emotions and they can explain why men exhibit such behaviours.
Roger Burton

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 02:40:11 PM

according to me, your suggestion is rational. if there are two olympic games which are totally opposite to each other, sociologists can make very useful expriments on human behaviour because they can observe many emotions and they can explain why men exhibit such behaviours.

I think that's a bit bad, people used as testing subjects  Shocked
plpbtc1526

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 02:56:34 PM

Actually, there are already two olympic games. These two olympic games are: the summer and the winter olympics. Summer olympics which is currently happening where Rio de Janeiro, Brazil is the host of this games. The winter olympics will begin at 2018 which is South Korea is the chosen host for this games. All winter sports are only allowed here.
There is also paralympics which is multi-sport events that involves athletes with physical abilities.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:04:53 PM

There was a survey of professional cyclists a while back asking them that if there was a drug that guaranteed them a win but killed them within five years, would you take it? A worryingly large amount said they would.

I guess a lot of the drug testing apparatus is an attempt to protect athletes from themselves. You don't reach world class level without losing some perspective a long way behind.
dimonchik13

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:35:31 PM

Do you still believe that the athletes at the Olympic Games, to work without the use of performance-enhancing drugs ?! The possibilities of the human body is extremely limited, but the athletes set new achievement every four years. Do you think that without the aid of chemicals, how much would be enough for the physical and moral powers of man? Wink
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:56:14 PM

Nice idea.  If that will happen, maybe only few country will join the second olympic game suggested by you.  As we all know those qualities can be made possible by great advancement in technology and lots of money needed to fund that project.   And it can be only afford by developed countries like US, Canada, Russia, and Japan.  Countries from third world countries may not send participants or maybe limited participants.
dimonchik13

Activity: 261

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 04:03:26 PM

There was a survey of professional cyclists a while back asking them that if there was a drug that guaranteed them a win but killed them within five years, would you take it? A worryingly large amount said they would.

I guess a lot of the drug testing apparatus is an attempt to protect athletes from themselves. You don't reach world class level without losing some perspective a long way behind.
Your opinion is true. The original purpose of doping control, was the protection of athletes from causing themselves great harm. And for that to athletes, would be on an equal footing. Today, the drug test got another appointment. And a bargaining chip in political games.
xht

Activity: 462

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 07:14:44 PM

One, in which drugs are completely banned, and the sports are all the traditional sports we are used to. In other words the same as the Olympics now.

Then host another, where there are no limits. Genetic engineering, drugs and cheating are all allowed. Also make the sports more extreme and dangerous.

What do you think?
I think it was a very good idea in every year so we can see the championship sports that could help the world toward peace and away from the mess it is today.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 10:26:59 PM

Actually, there should be a whole bunch of Olympics, each one having its own kind of drug.

Cheesy

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Gutembergin

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 10:28:18 PM

What do you think?

Haha the scientist in me loves this idea
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: