Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:45:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS Hero member BCTforum neg2x for 0.037btc VERY CHEAP!  (Read 418 times)
magemist (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 12:47:43 PM

Have a hero account with 680+ activity.
Selling so cheap because I don't use it anymore and the 2 negatives are just from saying it was a bought account.

If you want this account at a super low price then come and get it for a 10th of the price that I got it for  Wink

Nothing else included with the sale so don't ask.  Smiley
BBHex

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 01:08:00 PM

The negatives are from default trust depth 2 or on untrusted feedback?

Nothing else included with the sale so don't ask

Does this mean you can't provide a signed message for proof of ownership?

Frodomaga

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 01:13:58 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2016, 03:10:22 PM by Frodomaga

account have red trust?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
magemist (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 01:22:00 PM

The negatives are from default trust depth 2 or on untrusted feedback?

Nothing else included with the sale so don't ask

Does this mean you can't provide a signed message for proof of ownership?
No signed message because it was bought late 2015, sold early 2016, then bought again mid 2016. This is the reason for the 2 negs about being bought. They were neutral then brought up that it was under new ownership. It can't go any further now. Cheesy

1 DT depth 2 I believe(seen by everyone) other is from light green member.
So trust shows up as -2 yellow and +5 peach (not sure if that is the right color but you know what I mean). This is what I see when I view the account. You will see something different depending on your trust settings.
account have red trust?                                                                                                                                  
1 red trust from DT.
Zoomer

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 01:28:32 PM

account have red trust?                                                                                                                                   

I got the feeling you only try to push your activity, he said it got 2 negatives so it's red because it's 100% from default trust

I saw all your posts today and all you do is asking a non sense question or something that got allready a reply
magemist (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 01:58:25 PM

account have red trust?                                                                                                                                  

I got the feeling you only try to push your activity, he said it got 2 negatives so it's red because it's 100% from default trust

I saw all your posts today and all you do is asking a non sense question or something that got allready a reply
It is a valid question because if he looked at the account being a full member with no trust him self, he would see it as -3 because one was from DT and other was not.
Usually when a DT gives his trust rating it is scored as a -2 when they(member with no trust) view these accounts.

If he has interest in buying then I have no problem, but if it only for the sole purpose of ranking up his account then I think he will be warned by DT himself with a neutral.
Zoomer

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 02:13:59 PM

account have red trust?                                                                                                                                  

It is a valid question because if he looked at the account being a full member with no trust him self, he would see it as -3 because one was from DT and other was not.
Usually when a DT gives his trust rating it is scored as a -2 when they(member with no trust) view these accounts.

If he has interest in buying then I have no problem, but if it only for the sole purpose of ranking up his account then I think he will be warned by DT himself with a neutral.

Just check all his posts from today mostly if not all of them are 1 liners where he ask if escrow is accepted or that he is intressted to buy, but in reallity he just push is post count
magemist (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:32:37 PM

account have red trust?                                                                                                                                  

Just check all his posts from today mostly if not all of them are 1 liners where he ask if escrow is accepted or that he is intressted to buy, but in reallity he just push is post count
Ahh, he just maxxed his activity so no more one liners for a while from him. Cheesy

I wouldn't mind a liner saying "I will buy it now!" from him but not likely going to happen if just a spamming.
magemist (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 04:28:31 PM

Looking for any takers
magemist (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 01:36:25 AM

Anyone want this account for cheap?
Pm me now please.
thanks! Grin
magemist (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 11:42:20 AM

Since this has no interest at all, I am giving this account away with an account I am selling that is near to the threshold of Legendary status.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: