Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:14:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LIVE] [LAUNCH] CaesarionCoin XJC | POW/POS | SHA256 | Know Your History!  (Read 10498 times)
CaesarionCoin (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 11:05:48 AM

Would the community be interested in an ICO with Yobit? Thoughts please.
Tinus

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 12:37:55 PM

Dutch translation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1584612.0
fikihafana

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 01:25:19 PM

any working node for this? my wallet got stuck for 6 hour
CaesarionCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 01:27:36 PM

any working node for this? my wallet got stuck for 6 hour

Seems to be an issue with synching, might be that the masternode has dropped out, I've contacted Cryptoid/Chainz to set up a masternode asap, also going to throw some steady hashes at a pool. Let me know how things are going with your clients etc.

bounty available for anyone to set-up some nodes, thanks!
CaesarionCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 01:59:00 PM

Must have just been an extraordinarily long block!! I was sweating there for a minute!! Phew all good Smiley

Would recommend moving all miners to one pool? Two pools have not found a block in 6 or 8 hours, would be better to combine your hashing to get blocks! Someone might be hijacking with enough mining power through their localhost to secure the blocks, if you are solo mining PLEASE direct your mining to a pool for fairness to other miners.

Thank you!
ErikW79

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 02:20:01 PM

Joined group. Waiting for more news.

glen123
Legendary

Activity: 1028
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 03:03:43 PM

xjc.gcpool.eu

Have Fun
CaesarionCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 03:14:12 PM

Joined group. Waiting for more news.

Thanks Erik, please follow on Twitter if you have it too - www.twitter.com/caesarioncoin

Thanks for additional pool, will add to the OP. Now there are plenty of pools for people to direct miners to.

If anyone wants to do translations of the threads (not using Google Translate) there are bounties on offer for those, just pick one up, thanks Smiley
megacrypton

Activity: 168

Secured & Trusted Crypto Trade Platform

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2016, 03:16:53 PM

CaesarionCoin(XJC) Added with Megacrypton.com Crypto Exchange Platform

BTC:https://trade.megacrypton.com/users/trades.php?market=xjc-btc
LTC:https://trade.megacrypton.com/users/trades.php?market=xjc-ltc

We also host ICO/IPO. Many more coins..

Twitter: https://twitter.com/megacrypton
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Megacrypton-1048724951862655
Official Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1565600

HAPPY TRADE!!!

MegaCrypton.com: *Trade 200+ Coin Pair(p2p)*Trusted*Secured*Web Wallet
Perryl

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 03:18:45 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2016, 03:56:02 PM by Perryl

Haven't had any coins from mining confirm yet. Anybody? lol... it's funny to see so many unconfirmed coins. I would get payout threshold warning on both pools.

Edit: Finally got a confirm or two. looks like it took 290 blocks to confirm lol.
yavuzc78

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 03:28:39 PM

CaesarionCoin(XJC) Added with Megacrypton.com Crypto Exchange Platform

BTC:https://trade.megacrypton.com/users/trades.php?market=xjc-btc
LTC:https://trade.megacrypton.com/users/trades.php?market=xjc-ltc

We also host ICO/IPO. Many more coins..

Twitter: https://twitter.com/megacrypton
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Megacrypton-1048724951862655
Official Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1565600

HAPPY TRADE!!!
very quick exchange

ErikW79

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 03:53:05 PM

Haven't had any coins from mining confirm yet. Anybody? lol... it's funny to see so many unconfirmed coins. I would get payout threshold warning on both pools.
I was looking also on the unconfirmed coins. Well we have to wait and see what comes. By the way, what are U using for a miner?

Perryl

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 03:56:54 PM

I was looking also on the unconfirmed coins. Well we have to wait and see what comes. By the way, what are U using for a miner?

I finally got some confirms now.

I'm renting from MRR. I don't know the rigs.
ErikW79

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 03:57:45 PM

Thanks for info.

btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 04:18:57 PM

Hi,

I can do Hindi translation for Indian altcoin board, if i get confirmation so that i can start the translation work as soon as possible.
CaesarionCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 04:29:31 PM

Hello, yes think its 80 confirms to mature, but maybe some of the pools are using upwards of 200 confirms? The last number of blocks have been really slow (unsure why) but everything seems to be moving along ok, hopefully once miners come on board things will improve, of course we could also fork to reduce confirms in the future. Mining for the coin POW is around 20 years til end of POW, although POS is active from block one.

Ive put a proposal in for Yobit for an ICO aswell, am waiting on a response, people must be out doing weekendy things!

Any suggestions welcome, ultimately building a stable long term community with a 7 year roadmap is one of the main initial goals, hopefully Mac wallet will be available in the next couple of days, and beyond that with a successful ICO or trade value, an Androind App, Electrum server, daily checkpoints and more.

Thanks for the initial support - keep your eyes on the block times on the pools, some pools are not getting blocks due to a 51% bias, so have a look at where the blocks are being solved rather than waste your money mining pools with huge block delays.

Hope all that helps, here's to the future Smiley
ErikW79

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 06:22:46 PM

Hello, yes think its 80 confirms to mature, but maybe some of the pools are using upwards of 200 confirms? The last number of blocks have been really slow (unsure why) but everything seems to be moving along ok, hopefully once miners come on board things will improve, of course we could also fork to reduce confirms in the future. Mining for the coin POW is around 20 years til end of POW, although POS is active from block one.

Ive put a proposal in for Yobit for an ICO aswell, am waiting on a response, people must be out doing weekendy things!

Any suggestions welcome, ultimately building a stable long term community with a 7 year roadmap is one of the main initial goals, hopefully Mac wallet will be available in the next couple of days, and beyond that with a successful ICO or trade value, an Androind App, Electrum server, daily checkpoints and more.

Thanks for the initial support - keep your eyes on the block times on the pools, some pools are not getting blocks due to a 51% bias, so have a look at where the blocks are being solved rather than waste your money mining pools with huge block delays.

Hope all that helps, here's to the future Smiley
I do believe it needs time. Everything what is quick was never good. I hope this project will have stable progress and good dev team. Will be doing twitter promotions and maybe signature. My old miner is trying to get some coins. Hope to get a new and better one to make more coins Grin
So fingers cross for dev and good luck..

amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 07:26:39 PM

Look like this gonna listed in yobit soon, so thinking of throwing some of my hashing power from MRR in this one.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Enticed87

Activity: 413

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 08:37:10 PM

Seriously does it take years to reply to a fucking message yet alone post in the thread you are always posting in ?!?! If you can't reply back to a simple website or translation bounty then I am pretty sure you have alternative motives since your not wanting to distribute that premine anytime soon even for the bounties you have listed....

Quick google translate some announcements and change a few words for a bounty Roll Eyes oh and BTW love how you uploaded your source onto megaupload instead of GitHub, is there a bounty for uploading the source onto GitHub too ? Roll Eyes
CaesarionCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 09:01:42 PM

Seriously does it take years to reply to a fucking message yet alone post in the thread you are always posting in ?!?! If you can't reply back to a simple website or translation bounty then I am pretty sure you have alternative motives since your not wanting to distribute that premine anytime soon even for the bounties you have listed....

Quick google translate some announcements and change a few words for a bounty Roll Eyes oh and BTW love how you uploaded your source onto megaupload instead of GitHub, is there a bounty for uploading the source onto GitHub too ? Roll Eyes

Hello, quick update

MAC WALLET NOW AVAILABLE - https://mega.nz/#!5BdxiQrY!JmPjDL3VNOMZGcuoLH89lx8qeru8QWlhCU9Yc7j0oAU

Enticed87
1 -- I was considering your offer, whatever your reason for swearing it's unnecessary, I have alot to get through and certainly wont help your prospects of getting work, but I appreciate your offer!!
2 -- I am considering developing and delivering a bespoke website myself and already have an appropriate domain available, I will let you know any decision in due course
3 -- The premine will be distributed as promised to those who have contributed, this will be done tomorrow (i was hoping to have all threads done as the premine is in cold storage on another machine)
4 -- If the threads are just Google translated, and can be proven, then by all means it clearly states that bounties will not be paid for Google translations I could do that myself, I will check before payments are given
5 -- Github HAS BEEN CREATED however it has been done so privately due to using Tor to create it - this means I have to contact Git support to make it public, again they may take a few days to activate that

Apologies to anyone I haven't got back to yet, if you can be patient that would be really helpful.

In the mean time Mac users, please enjoy the Mac wallet!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: