Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:26:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LIVE] [LAUNCH] CaesarionCoin XJC | POW/POS | SHA256 | Know Your History!  (Read 10496 times)
CaesarionCoin (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:55:57 AM

Anyone know why my coins don't stake?

http://prntscr.com/c5tluy
Takes 24hrs I believe to start to stake

Yes it's 23 hours to start, normally stake will complete in 2-3 days depending on how many people are staking of course. Maximum stake time is 23 days which means people can leave their wallets and stake them every 14 days if they want, ultimately though when the POW ends in 20 years leaving a wallet staking daily would be best for the network.

I've requested an IPO with Yobit for 34 million coins to raise money towards the project including to fund the implementation of an android and possibly IOS wallet depending on funds raised. Also may look into having a community design competition for the official branding for the coin, it's values, slogan and everything else to raise the awareness of a history left largely untold.

Im concerned that Cryptorex is deliberately devaluing the coin on their exchange in order to accrue coins so therefore cannot recommend trading on that platform. The proposed ICO at Yobit is for a start value of 230 sats, this may very well go higher on trading, I will update you when I hear back from them about the ICO or direct coin listing.
ErikW79

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 07:39:14 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2016, 07:50:47 PM by ErikW79

Staked already, nice number. Go CaesarionCoin...

CaesarionCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 12:49:49 PM

Payments Made

The following payments have been made today.

16 August 2016 - Dutch translation payment - 10,000 (POS1) - tx: 15b6d57c2140a26aa15b4a72ec894d488a3f0f56a432bce2d271d13c5e2e6e04
16 August 2016 - Italian translation payment - 10,000 (POS1) - tx: 473c06b500fcddf637e74ee2a5703a869ab4ece5c226f05c5421ddba663dd183

Please ensure all other translations are updated to the latest OP to receive payments. Thank you.
Tinus

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 12:53:46 PM

Updated thread and received the coins! Thanks
Perryl

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 01:34:29 PM

Yes it's 23 hours to start, normally stake will complete in 2-3 days depending on how many people are staking of course. Maximum stake time is 23 days which means people can leave their wallets and stake them every 14 days if they want, ultimately though when the POW ends in 20 years leaving a wallet staking daily would be best for the network.

I've requested an IPO with Yobit for 34 million coins to raise money towards the project including to fund the implementation of an android and possibly IOS wallet depending on funds raised. Also may look into having a community design competition for the official branding for the coin, it's values, slogan and everything else to raise the awareness of a history left largely untold.

Im concerned that Cryptorex is deliberately devaluing the coin on their exchange in order to accrue coins so therefore cannot recommend trading on that platform. The proposed ICO at Yobit is for a start value of 230 sats, this may very well go higher on trading, I will update you when I hear back from them about the ICO or direct coin listing.

Still no stake and it still says "no suitable inputs are found".
CaesarionCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 01:37:48 PM

Which wallet are you using and what is your balance?
Have you run checkwallet / repairwallet to ensure your balance is available correctly?
Thanks
Perryl

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 01:53:53 PM

Have you run checkwallet / repairwallet to ensure your balance is available correctly?
Thanks

Windows wallet. 352k. I have not run any commands. I can't see any reason why I would need to run any commands. I can send funds fine. I noticed that there are no stakes on POSwallet last I looked, too.
fikihafana

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:05:28 PM

Updated
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1584248.msg15906935

address : CMHmZgLJB5ieysBGV2W7H2gakAuXnziKRj
johnboy303

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:32:23 PM

POS working here
CaesarionCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 09:07:05 PM

Thanks

Windows wallet. 352k. I have not run any commands. I can't see any reason why I would need to run any commands. I can send funds fine. I noticed that there are no stakes on POSwallet last I looked, too.

Personal Wallet
My personal wallet is staking fine. Synch took a few seconds to catch up to the lastest block. These are running at blocks of 750 each after the split. So this is running fine.

Premine Wallet
Synch was again short and to the same block count as the first one. I've loaded up the premine wallet where it has split the large premine into two large blocks, the age should have been two days now however it has reset to age 0 when the stake age was already 1 day yesterday (this is actually very annoying as a stake maybe lost). I am presuming your block has split into two larger blocks and not successfully staked.

I am going to reboot and leave open my wallet for a while to see if the staking info changes, if not I will look into what's causing the problem.

There may be a glitch in that sending coins resets the coin staking (that's the only thing I can think of) as I have send through coins for translations - I havnt sent coins using the other wallet)

I will report back on my findings tomorrow, if you experience any more problems let me know, normally the no suitable inputs is relating to mining connecting to the wrong port?

When did you last send coins and did it reset your coin age to 0?
CaesarionCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 11:45:10 AM

No Suitable Inputs

When you have a single or multiple large blocks and send a transaction mid stake accrual what this does is reset the staking process for those large blocks. As the max stage age is 23 days, it will not start to stake the block for another 23 days.

A workaround maybe to send the coins to another wallet to stake and then return afterwards (I am going to try this with the premine to see what happens).

Any new coins added to your wallet will stake in 23 hours and should only create a stake once every 23 days (transferring coins may not work in creating any duplicate stakes in that period).

The sending coins will obviously only affect the blocks that coins are sent from so the rest should stake ok, but if you have one or two large blocks and send coins then this will reset the staking of those large blocks.

Hope that clears it up. Best thing to do obviously is keep mining and any new blocks will accrue stake.

Smiley
CaesarionCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 11:26:05 AM

Updated OP with latest premine POS amounts.

19 August 2016 - Proof Of Stake Reward - 188,982.119479 (POS2)
19 August 2016 - Proof Of Stake Reward - 189,088.405945 (POS3)
CaesarionCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 11:38:23 AM

Still no response from Yobit, have prompted them via Twitter for a response or update.
Staking is all working fine, all previous no input issues are now fine, sending coins resets some blocks so best not to send until you have smaller blocks staking.
New translation coming soon in Malayalam, a province in India, excited about that too.
megacrypton

Activity: 168

Secured & Trusted Crypto Trade Platform

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 11:40:31 AM

Trade [XJC] CaesarionCoin with MegaCrypton.com Secured Crypto trade Platform.
Recently we deployed into more featured and secured platform.

BTC: https://live.megacrypton.com/market/48
LTC: https://live.megacrypton.com/market/49

SIGNUP FOR MEGACRYPTON: https://live.megacrypton.com/user/register

Twitter: https://twitter.com/megacrypton
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Megacrypton-1048724951862655
Official Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1565600

MegaCrypton.com: *Trade 200+ Coin Pair(p2p)*Trusted*Secured*Web Wallet
DanWalker

Activity: 1946
Merit: 547

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:08:08 PM

Trade [XJC] CaesarionCoin with MegaCrypton.com Secured Crypto trade Platform.
Recently we deployed into more featured and secured platform.

BTC: https://live.megacrypton.com/market/48
LTC: https://live.megacrypton.com/market/49

SIGNUP FOR MEGACRYPTON: https://live.megacrypton.com/user/register

Twitter: https://twitter.com/megacrypton
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Megacrypton-1048724951862655
Official Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1565600

Home Dashboard- WE ARE UNDER MAINTENANCE.,  so i clicked the link to register again like it says , and this is what i get,,ErrorException thrown with message "explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given"

Stacktrace:
#23 ErrorException in /var/www/live.megacrypton.com/vendor/illuminate/support/Illuminate/Support/helpers.php:272
#22 Illuminate\Exception\Handler:handleError in <#unknown>:0
#21 explode in /var/www/live.megacrypton.com/vendor/illuminate/support/Illuminate/Support/helpers.php:272
#20 array_forget in /var/www/live.megacrypton.com/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Http/Request.php:289
#19 Illuminate\Http\Request:except in /var/www/live.megacrypton.com/vendor/illuminate/support/Illuminate/Support/Facades/Facade.php:208
#18 Illuminate\Support\Facades\Facade:__callStatic in /var/www/live.megacrypton.com/app/controllers/UserController.php:117
#17 Illuminate\Support\Facades\Input:except in /var/www/live.megacrypton.com/app/controllers/UserController.php:117
#16 UserController:store in <#unknown>:0
#15 call_user_func_array in /var/www/live.megacrypton.com/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/Controller.php:231
#14 Illuminate\Routing\Controller:callAction in /var/www/live.megacrypton.com/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/ControllerDispatcher.php:93
#13 Illuminate\Routing\ControllerDispatcher:call in /var/www/live.megacrypton.com/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/ControllerDispatcher.php:62
#12 Illuminate\Routing\ControllerDispatcher:dispatch in /var/www/live.megacrypton.com/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/Router.php:967
#11 Illuminate\Routing\Router:Illuminate\Routing\{closure} in <#unknown>:0
#10 call_user_func_array in /var/www/live.megacrypton.com/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/Route.php:109
#9 Illuminate\Routing\Route:run in /var/www/live.megacrypton.com/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/Router.php:1033
#8 Illuminate\Routing\Router:dispatchToRoute in /var/www/live.megacrypton.com/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/Router.php:1001
#7 Illuminate\Routing\Router:dispatch in /var/www/live.megacrypton.com/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Application.php:775
#6 Illuminate\Foundation\Application:dispatch in /var/www/live.megacrypton.com/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Application.php:745
#5 Illuminate\Foundation\Application:handle in /var/www/live.megacrypton.com/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Session/Middleware.php:72
#4 Illuminate\Session\Middleware:handle in /var/www/live.megacrypton.com/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Cookie/Queue.php:47
#3 Illuminate\Cookie\Queue:handle in /var/www/live.megacrypton.com/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Cookie/Guard.php:51
#2 Illuminate\Cookie\Guard:handle in /var/www/live.megacrypton.com/vendor/stack/builder/src/Stack/StackedHttpKernel.php:23
#1 Stack\StackedHttpKernel:handle in /var/www/live.megacrypton.com/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Application.php:641
#0 Illuminate\Foundation\Application:run in /var/www/live.megacrypton.com/public/index.php:49

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
CaesarionCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:46:50 PM

Looks like they are having a few issues, probably best to be a bit patient.

If I havent heard from Yobit in the next 2 days I will pay for XJC to be added to Yobit via their paid request so that would mean listing some time next week as long as everything meets their approval. Fingers crossed.

[/quote]
CaesarionCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 07:48:20 AM

XJC host node

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xjc/

CaesarionCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 07:52:32 AM

Exchange/Yobit - does anyone want to contribute a little BTC to get XJC on Yobit or or other preferred exchange? PM thanks.
johnnysof

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:00:30 AM

Exchange/Yobit - does anyone want to contribute a little BTC to get XJC on Yobit or or other preferred exchange? PM thanks.

That would be difficult considering your huge premine and no roadmap or future development plans  Wink.
johnboy303

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:14:07 PM

if you wont invest in your own coin why should we invest with our electricity?
im pulling my miners off
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: