Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:19:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SNS]Sensus: Mobile Incentivized Crowd Wisdom and Prediction Market (Bounty+ICO)  (Read 12272 times)
biggernugs

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 10:55:11 PM

Been using the app and it's been crashing when I go to profile, I've been sending reports through Play, you get those I assume or should I log those here also? It just started happening.

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Galer

Activity: 406

FameCoin, Viral Photo sharing on Blockchain

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 11:02:25 PM

Been using the app and it's been crashing when I go to profile, I've been sending reports through Play, you get those I assume or should I log those here also? It just started happening.
If your app crashing uninstall it and reinstall it  again try this method.If this method failed or the app kee crashing please contact National or leave a comment here.
zakorus

Activity: 736
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 03:38:50 AM

Hi

I followed on twitter and liked the facebook page!

Is it one time bounty for following, or can we add up more bounty for liking/sharing/retweeting?

thanks

▄▀▀▀▄
                  █▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀ ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄
                         █▀▀▀
                        ▄▀▀▀▀
                      ▄▀
                ▄█▀▀▀█▄
                ██████
                ▀█▄▄▄█▀

█████      █████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐█████  █████████
  ███       ███  ▐███▌  ███     ███  ▀▀
  ███       ▐██▌ █████ ▐██▌     █████
  ███  ▄▄▄   ███▐██ ██▌███      ███▀▀
▄▄███▄▄███   ▐████▌ ▐████▌    ▄▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

▄         ▄▄████▄▄▄
███▄     ▐████████▀
 ██████▄▄█████████
▀████████████████▌
  ███████████████
  ▀████████████▀
   ▄▄████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀

▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄████▀▀▄███
▀▀████▀ ▄██████
    █ ▄███████
     ███▀█████
           ▀█▌

▄▄▄████▄▄
   ▄████████████▄
 ▄████▀▀██  ▀▀████
 ████▀   ▄▄ ▐█████▌
 ██████▌ ██▀  ▐████
  ████▌   ▄▄ ▐████▌
   ▀█████▄███████▀
     ▀██████▀▀▀

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
          █  ████
      ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▀
▄█████████████████▄
▀████▌  ███  ██████
  ███████████████▌
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████
    ▀▀███████▀▀
[/center
National (OP)

Activity: 255

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 02:11:05 PM

Hi

Is it one time bounty for following, or can we add up more bounty for liking/sharing/retweeting?

thanks

As of now, it is a one time bounty. However, we do retweet raffles from time to time.
moroseneng

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 07:32:10 PM

Hi

thanks

As of now, it is a one time bounty. However, we do retweet raffles from time to time.
team? roadmap? whitepaper?
and are u can tapping my android if i just download that app?
National (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 03:57:34 AM

Hi

thanks

All coming in the near future. We have been hung up on a technical issue which we just resolved. Look forward to an update in the next couple days followed by continued progress. Until then, feel free to pm me for more information on any questions you may have pertaining to myself or the project. No, we are not tapping your android. We have been verified by both Google and Apple. We should have the bounty boards updated again in the next couple days as well. Thanks for your patience, mate, and please do reach out for any questions.
moroseneng

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 05:16:53 AM

Hi

thanks

All coming in the near future. We have been hung up on a technical issue which we just resolved. Look forward to an update in the next couple days followed by continued progress. Until then, feel free to pm me for more information on any questions you may have pertaining to myself or the project. No, we are not tapping your android. We have been verified by both Google and Apple. We should have the bounty boards updated again in the next couple days as well. Thanks for your patience, mate, and please do reach out for any questions.
hey i'm not get a verification, how to resolved that?
StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 05:26:36 AM

ICO structure and bounty is not attrative, it created 2 months ago, so ICO is over? I never see your signature. Your marketing does nothing?
kaicrypzen

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 09:49:13 AM

ICO structure and bounty is not attrative, it created 2 months ago, so ICO is over? I never see your signature. Your marketing does nothing?

Well the structure of the ICO is not yet known as it didn't start yet. For now, the bounties are for the beta-testing phase (installing the app and testing it), there is also a bounty for following on Twitter and translating, the other bounties listed on the first post will be available in the future (signature included). For the moment, this is a pre-ICO phase, no investment was requested yet.

syahril

Activity: 434

Bountie- Do You Have Game?

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 08:41:18 AM

There is still no ico, which to date!?
i'm ever  ask about code confirm to my phone country but not respon
i think dev sleep or deat

BTCSpearo

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 08:21:54 PM

I'm having a lot of problems with the app, constant crashing and "something went wrong" messages when I try to pose questions. Also I would like to know how the referral process works.

On a positive note, I believe this idea has a huge amount of potential as a way to organize/compensate survey participants, these coins could be very valuable to people looking to conduct market research or conduct PR campaigns through subtle provocations in question formation.
Mallyx

Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 01:08:22 PM

When the ico!?

The crowdfunding date has still to be announced.
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 01:12:00 PM

Twitter Bounty Sign-up: Sensus Username (Current or Future)?
National (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:46:00 PM

We are back and running full steam ahead, mates. The bounty boards have been updated!

The Facebook bounty is up and running! The Facebook bounty will be distributed to users who sign up for Sensus through their facebook account. If you already signed up via phone number, you may make a second account with your facebook as well. Look forward to more progress.
National (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:53:53 PM

The username given for the bounty will be credited with the sns upon completion of the ICO. The ICO date is to-be-announced, we must continute beta-testing and a mass a critical mass of users.

However, we did release the facebook bounty today. We may increase allotment to it in the next day or so. All users who sign up through facebook will receive a portion of this bounty.
Kaznachej123

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 09:09:50 PM

The username given for the bounty will be credited with the sns upon completion of the ICO. The ICO date is to-be-announced, we must continute beta-testing and a mass a critical mass of users.

However, we did release the facebook bounty today. We may increase allotment to it in the next day or so. All users who sign up through facebook will receive a portion of this bounty.
              Good thing to do for participating facebook bounty? Instructions please!
National (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 10:12:41 PM

Download the app and sign-up with facebook. Youll then be added to the list.
National (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 10:37:51 PM

I can't enter my name in the list of boundy.  Does not update the list.

Never fear, mate Smiley! The list is updated manually about once a week.
National (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 02:36:10 PM

I can't enter my name in the list of boundy.  Does not update the list.

Never fear, mate Smiley! The list is updated manually about once a week.

I've submitted my data must have a little more than 2 weeks, and so far nothing!

PM me your sensus username please
Kaznachej123

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 02:01:14 PM

Download the app and sign-up with facebook. Youll then be added to the list.

Many thanks for the details explained!   Wink  added to the list... where link on list  Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: