Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:13:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help/guidance:: How to implement progressive jackpot using moneyPot API  (Read 264 times)
paying_mlm (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2016, 05:59:38 AM

Hello,

I appreciate any help/guidance from members in following area:

1.  How to implement progressive jackpot using moneypot API (just like bit-exo.com)
2.  How to raise house edge to more than 1% but pass on only 1% house edge to moneypot api?  Additional house edge will be used to fund jackpot and other freebies.
3.  How does max-subsidy parameter of bets endpoint of moneypot api work?
from moneypot api docs:
max_subsidy (optional, float) a value (in satoshis) of the most your app is willing to pay for this bet to be placed. This money is given to investors, from your app, when otherwise the bet would be too unattractive for investors to accept. We minimize the total subsidy given so his functions a pure limit. This defaults to 0, and is only settable in the confidential flow. It can also be set to a negative number, if you want the bet to be rejected unless you make a certain amount of profit.

4.  Can I take hash from moneypot api today and use it (or place a bet against) after two days or so?  Normally, what is validity period for such server seed hashes?

PS:  I know that the moneypot support/admin team is the best resource for my queries, and I am in contact with them and I am getting all the help and support they can provide.  This post is to widen my knowledge and get other perspective/view on the subject

Thank you in advance for any help/guidance you may provide.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: