Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 04:32:12 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: {WTS} $250 AGC  (Read 636 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
devil11 (OP)

Activity: 398
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 06:23:10 AM

I have an Amazon Gift Card that I received as a Gift, it's only the code and there is no picture

I accept BTC/Paypal/Neteller and OneVanilla Cards

BTC: 80%
Neteller/Paypal/OneVanilla: $90

Escrow is Accepted and you pay the fee.
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 09:10:50 AM

I have an Amazon Gift Card that I received as a Gift, it's only the code and there is no picture

I can pay you 90% Neteller for your $250 AGC but only after 1 week.
I'd redeem the code, order the product & wait for it to be shipped. Once it's shipped then only will I send you Neteller.

If you agree then please let me know.

rabownz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 03:01:13 AM

I'd redeem the code, order the product & wait for it to be shipped. Once it's shipped then only will I send you Neteller.

So what you are saying is... You want him to give you $250 for free then you take your time to order the shit you want, and "pay" him back after you get the items? Fuck outta here. If anything use an escrow to hold funds otherwise you are fishy as fuck.
devil11 (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 03:43:16 AM

Yeah sorry, I don't  trust you enough to do that, use BTC and get an escrow to hold the funds for 4 days and we got a deal.
devil11 (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 05:07:29 AM

I am still selling the card
ShuiroBe

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 06:49:34 AM

Why you don't go on paxful or localbitcoin so many offer for this product at your price ?
devil11 (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:08:34 AM

Why you don't go on paxful or localbitcoin so many offer for this product at your price ?
on paxful or lbtc i will get less than 60%, i am looking for a fair and reasonable price.
devil11 (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 04:04:21 AM

Still have this.
Zoomer

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 05:25:10 AM

Still have this.

So how much in bitcoins you like to get?

And do you accept escrow hold the coins till i got my amazon order ? I have prime so max 48 hours
rabownz

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 05:45:30 AM

Still have this.

And do you accept escrow hold the coins till i got my amazon order ? I have prime so max 48 hours

This is not how it works or how its safe.
You get the giftcard so why do you need to hold btc. Once its redeemed on your account the giftcard is yours.
Zoomer

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 05:50:24 AM

Still have this.

You get the giftcard so why do you need to hold btc. Once its redeemed on your account the giftcard is yours.

Yes sure and if it's carded or stolen the money will be gone, so for me it's safe when i have the goods in hand it's easy the escrow hold it for around 2 days max

Tell me why i should consider it as safe please i think you have not used that much gift cards Wink
rabownz

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 06:04:41 AM

Still have this.

Yes sure and if it's carded or stolen the money will be gone, so for me it's safe when i have the goods in hand it's easy the escrow hold it for around 2 days max

Tell me why i should consider it as safe please i think you have not used that much gift cards Wink

Ok looks like you have no experience with Amazon Giftcards. Lets say they are carded. Even if you buy the items and have them in hand you will still be billed to your address with the amount of money you owe. So either way you are screwed. Its highly illogical to ask a person to sell their giftcard to you and tell them to wait 2 days so you can order your items. I am taking no ones side here, just pointing some things out.
Zoomer

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 06:08:13 AM

Still have this.

Ok looks like you have no experience with Amazon Giftcards. Lets say they are carded. Even if you buy the items and have them in hand you will still be billed to your address with the amount of money you owe. So either way you are screwed. Its highly illogical to ask a person to sell their giftcard to you and tell them to wait 2 days so you can order your items. I am taking no ones side here, just pointing some things out.

Still a lot people doing it like this and this is my way to deal the op not need to accept it's his choice i just feel a bit more safe if i have the items in hand before the escrow release his money there is no risk for him since i will tell the escrow he can 100% release the bitcoins in 48 hours if i not tell him to release them before.

devil11 (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 06:56:46 AM

Card sold,  just waiting for the payment to clear
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: