Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:42:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn Bitcoin Just For Being Active  (Read 3023 times)
BTcOptionTrade

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:24:50 AM

how much price and reward every post in there
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:37:25 AM

Yeah for being active just like the OP here, learned my lesson looool.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 12:36:17 PM

Gives us more details what are your rates, minimum posts per day or week or month . Also try to discuss more so that we can really  know if we really can benefit from this one.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 08:11:29 PM

I started a forum about bitcoin and thought I will pay for activity. so if you be active and write post on my forum you will also earn some bitcoin.
forum:  skybitcoin.com
This is for newbie.
Nice forum Interested but you don't provide details how they will got paid,how much you wanna pay per post,what is the rules of got paid and post.please provide more details.thanks
And if he is so busy that he after so many replies also cannot update thread with correct information about how much is the payment per post and more details then how will count all the posts and send payment I wonder, maybe he is active on the other forum he listed, anyone got paid ?
CasioK

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 05:12:14 AM

I'm interested with your offer..
So did you made any posts and got paid from the owner ? I think if someone can vouch for him then he will get a lot more support from users as they know they are working for money.
I am waiting for some users to tell their experience then I will also join the forum.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Elenkareem

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 05:13:07 AM

I started a forum about bitcoin and thought I will pay for activity. so if you be active and write post on my forum you will also earn some bitcoin.
This is for newbie.

i think skybitcoin.com is a investment site ? in some month ago
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 05:37:18 AM

This is for newbie.
How much you offer per post and i want to know about pay for activity its mean if we we high rank you will pay monthly out income from posting.
arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 815

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 02:50:31 PM

This is for newbie.
How much you offer per post and i want to know about pay for activity its mean if we we high rank you will pay monthly out income from posting.

I don't see OP's actively updating this one so i think this thread is dead since he is unattended and leave this thread without hes footstep, maybe he can't afford to do some nice promotion and thats the reason he sees this site has nothing good to do with, but maybe we should not closed hes doors maybe he just get busy in outside life thats why he's not active nowadays.

StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 09:45:28 AM

speaking from my previous experience:
projects like these require a lot of effort or even more investment when you start
you have to be able to write exclusive,up to date content or give enough incentitive to people to do that for you
i.e. community creation is a very hard task given the exisiting competiton
*gonna check the forum out anyways Smiley 
Actually new forums have to give users some incentive for doing work, because no ways you can expect a new user to join your forum leaving old forums without any personal interest. Once the forum goes good the admins stop paying money for the posts, its not a bad idea in my opinion.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 12:56:28 PM

speaking from my previous experience:
projects like these require a lot of effort or even more investment when you start
you have to be able to write exclusive,up to date content or give enough incentitive to people to do that for you
i.e. community creation is a very hard task given the exisiting competiton
*gonna check the forum out anyways Smiley 

I've registered on the forum and it looks like the Admin wants to create something big out of it. For the payments, you need to get past the required Points (they need to be stated by the Admin) in order to get paid to your BTC address. You can't be paid since you're registered because that would create a LOT of spam on his forum.
I think there is nothing wrong as admin wants to check the posts and activity of user before paying him because see friend if he starts paying blindly without any point system or such then users will just join be active and ask for payment. He is not getting paid for user's registration instead he wants member that interact within forum.

Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:48:47 AM

Have anyone got pay yet ? I am still waiting for somebody to claim that they have received payment. I do not trust the OP. He is just a newbie Smiley and base on my experience, many newbie did not keep their words
I just visited the forum and it looks like numerous other new forums. It is a bitcoins discussion forum with maximum posts in Introductions this means that users are making posts just for money, I believe this way the forum will get dumped since users are just posting for money and the moment admin stops paying they will also stop.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1139

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:35:55 AM

Have anyone got pay yet ? I am still waiting for somebody to claim that they have received payment. I do not trust the OP. He is just a newbie Smiley and base on my experience, many newbie did not keep their words
I just visited the forum and it looks like numerous other new forums. It is a bitcoins discussion forum with maximum posts in Introductions this means that users are making posts just for money, I believe this way the forum will get dumped since users are just posting for money and the moment admin stops paying they will also stop.

There are some people do advertise their own newly bitcoin forum  the same with these one like bitcointalk.org but  they have difference because   MOD  advertise  their site only on gaining money only unlike on this forum that  we shared  learnings and ideas  and  members do offer  a job to someone  to gain money not just   on  posts itself.

Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 08:45:57 AM

Forum is really a great place to exchange knowledge by contributing and getting rewards. Already many of forum doing same ideology for running forums.
Bitcointalk is also one of great platform which gives vast information from experienced user to newbies.

Anyway everyone of you know about AdBit : One of the best Bitcoin Advertising Network.

Now AdBit also giving opportunity to improve earnings by contributing to #Adbit Forum.

Can read more about this announcement : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1617560.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: