Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 02:12:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dear Government, Deliver Us From Freedom  (Read 1282 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 02:03:00 PM

Dear Government, Deliver Us From Freedom

Freedom. Terrible, terrible freedom. It's almost like people are naturally inclined to seek it out. And if you're not careful, it can pop up anywhere.

Take this "Peer-to-peer economy" that the plebs are talking about these days. They actually want to trade products and services directly, without going through the transnational corporate slave structure that we've spent so long honing to perfection! The nerve!

And apparently it's working out for them. Did you know that professionals who sell their services directly to clients through the P2P economy are now making a median income of $61,000 a year, higher than the national average of $54,000?

And that's just the income they're willing to admit to making. Who knows how much people make working under the table for cash, or participating in community exchanges! None of that income will ever be taxed, of course. So who, exactly, is going to pay for the Pentagon's next trillion dollar boondoggle or the next war of aggression in the Middle East?

And what of our beautiful taxicab medallion system? You know, those monopolies on the government-granted privilege of making money by giving someone a ride? That system was working out so well for corrupt city officials and their crony business friends. Why, in the 10 years from 2001 to 2011 alone the price rose nearly 6000% to $1 million. In the next two years it more than doubled to $2.5 million. $2.5 million just to buy the right to operate a taxi in New York City! What a beautiful system.

But then these ride-sharing services came along. The gall of them, letting drivers communicate directly with customers to arrange rides via their phones. Faster service. Cheaper rides. No million dollar medallions or golden handshakes or taxi monopolies. Freedom. Terrible, terrible freedom. And the people seem to like it. The majority of taxi users in Australia now use ride sharing apps.

But wait, it gets worse. When the city of Austin ran both Uber and Lyft out of town with proposed regulatory burdens, something strange happened. People didn't sheepishly go back to using the city-approved taxis. They started looking for even greater freedom. Now instead of using bloated, government-colluding corporate ride-sharing apps they began looking for decentralized, peer-to-peer ride-sharing alternatives. Within weeks an alternative had sprung up with 30,000 riders and drivers connecting directly to each other without a corporate middleman.

Read more at https://www.corbettreport.com/dear-government-deliver-us-from-freedom/.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
silversurfer1958

Activity: 474
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:21:29 PM

Freedom ?  from the Government ?   good luck with that.
As always, freedom has to be fought for and guarded intently.

https://brasshorncommunications.uk/about/

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:59:27 PM

The people are the real government. In anything, if government attacks, we can demand 2 major things by law:
1. That our accuser take the oath and get on the stand and testify;
2. a trial by jury.

If the plaintiff is THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, good luck with getting "it" to take the oath and get on the stand and speak anything into the record. If we demand this, and it isn't done, government loses, by government basic law. The reason pwoplw lose is that they don't know this, and their attorney screws them over.

A jury trial of your peers is easy to overcome. No law says that you have to be a citizen of the United States. If you proclaim that you are not a citizen, and know how to back it up, try to find a peer jury - one made up on people who will state that they are not citizens. Government loses by not being able to seat a jury according to government laws.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 11:00:02 AM

Every people wants freedom but why should the government give freedom, our own to applying the meaning of freedom in life that do not care about a fellow that will make your life more freely.
oOxenonOo

Activity: 362
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 12:03:03 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2016, 03:50:53 PM by oOxenonOo

Freedom ?  from the Government ?   good luck with that.
As always, freedom has to be fought for and guarded intently.

https://brasshorncommunications.uk/about/

There can be freedom with government,  just need to move from money system to another source of evaluation

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK! Lisk Site
Dinki

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

Incent

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 03:10:17 PM

And we have done that. We are gradually moving from a centralized monetary system into a decentralized one.

oOxenonOo

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 03:54:39 PM

And we have done that. We are gradually moving from a centralized monetary system into a decentralized one.

Yeah true we are making baby steps,

But imagine world where your work is payment method

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK! Lisk Site
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:07:05 PM

Can you develop it for us, please?

Right now you can go online and check and compare prices for many things. Why not make a consensus blockchain where new products can be added and compared monetarily. Soon we wouldn't need the money part, and could simply blockchain-trade values according to the going rates that everyone would set on the blockchain, simply by agreement.

Just think. No more money. And if it was blockchain, no more taxes unless one wanted. And if one truly paid taxes voluntarily, they would be donations, not taxes. Governments would fall for lack of money. There would be true freedom.

Cool

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:04:56 PM

Right now you can go online and check and compare prices for many things. Why not make a consensus blockchain where new products can be added and compared monetarily. Soon we wouldn't need the money part, and could simply blockchain-trade values according to the going rates that everyone would set on the blockchain, simply by agreement.

Just think. No more money. And if it was blockchain, no more taxes unless one wanted. And if one truly paid taxes voluntarily, they would be donations, not taxes. Governments would fall for lack of money. There would be true freedom.

Cool
The masses need governments to pay taxes too..Who builds the roads hospitals and so on if no one payed taxes..
The only problem is politicians wont live with the wages they earn from the job we elected them to do..BACK HANDER PAYMENTS is the problem..And religion is a problem in politics..
I would hate to live in your world Badecker life would be so pooooooooooooo Grin

No government no law and order..Then we all need bars on are windows and guns in our homes
because in your world life would be like MAD MAX Grin Grin
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:45:57 PM

Cool
The masses need governments to pay taxes too..Who builds the roads hospitals and so on if no one payed taxes..
The only problem is politicians wont live with the wages they earn from the job we elected them to do..BACK HANDER PAYMENTS is the problem..And religion is a problem in politics..
I would hate to live in your world Badecker life would be so pooooooooooooo Grin

No government no law and order..Then we all need bars on are windows and guns in our homes

Roads are built off the license fees.

Hospitals are killing people, but they are built by the doctors and investors who get money from people who go to the hospital seeking better health.

Exactly what job did we pay politicians to do? The most important one is to protect us from foreign enemies. So, to do it they need our money to make foreign enemies to protect us from. That's why we are on the offensive in the Middle East.

Religion is the basis for the most important laws in government.

No, no. Not bars on the windows. Rather, everybody in strait-jackets with robots to feed us and wipe our behinds. Aw, let's forget the robots, and free everybodys' soul from life. Real freedom by government.

Cool

oOxenonOo

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 09:49:15 PM

Cool

It is so simple everything we need for living we can find on earth,
Every person need to work 8h/5days/per week, in return for that person can go in the store and take what he wants, we producing it you remember

for example, you producing cheese, you don't need to pay for milk, person who have farm send it to you, because he can  go to store and take your cheese..

Life would be so much better, people would work jobs they love not for good money..

FAQ

Q: What if everyone want to have Lambo??

A: They can take it from renting house, or we will start producing only Lambos!

oOxenonOo

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 10:00:21 PM

Cool

Not talking we don't need government at all, we need it, but no money for that job, they can go to store like you and me and take what they want, then they will work for real progress not to make more money. We producing everything already no need to change too much, just adjust what to produce more depending on peoples needs, just cut that money!

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 01:12:21 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2016, 01:56:09 AM by popcorn1

Cool

Not talking we don't need government at all, we need it, but no money for that job, they can go to store like you and me and take what they want, then they will work for real progress not to make more money. We producing everything already no need to change too much, just adjust what to produce more depending on peoples needs, just cut that money!
So when i want to play golf how does that work?..I want to go on holiday how does that work?..

Also i work 8 hrs 5 days a week..Now so does my friend but my friend as 1 child and i have 8 children..How much food can i take more than my friend..Now if i get the same amount of food as my friend my family will starve..
Now if i get more my friend will complain that he works the same hours same job as me so why should i get more food than him?..

YOUR IDEA IS A BAD IDEA ..My idea give everybody 400 to 500 pounds a week for free even if you work you still get the money..
Then no poverty..
But there has to be rules why you get the money..Just to long to explain what rules and so on..But it can be done and it will also lower the population
..IT CAN BE DONE..

People say will if you give people 500 pounds for free no one will want to do nothing and humans wont strive for anything..
WELL i have thought of this long and hard..

Rules to get the money..
You cannot buy a home unless you been working for 10 years or more..But if you put 30 years work in the government pays for half your mortgage up to 250k..
So if you buy a 500k home the government will pay half of your money back if you put the work time in..
We all know money is just a ticket for an item it's humans who make the things we need..
Just make more of it now because all people have some money now..
But now you can decide what you need to buy

So now people have an incentive to work no matter what job you do.. Grin Grin

Then the people who have been working for 10 years can now buy and make more by renting to people who got to work 10 years before they can buy..
Now say you start work at 18... 28 you can start to buy your home and start your life..Plus after 30 years work half your house gets payed for..WIN WIN and loads of people with money..

Now you can choose not to work but you will never be able to buy a house you will always be renting till the day you die..

I KNOW IT CAN BE DONE..A few more rules why you get the money but the main problem was..

If people get free money it would make your nation lazy and nothing would get done?

You can become self employed but you have to prove you were working at trying to make a business before you can buy a home..
So you have to prove you were self employed for 10 years..

More rules are needed before you get this money but rules only to make the system work and to make everybody happy..
Always remember most people who got money do well in life..kids grow up better and have less children..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 02:01:12 AM

Also i would like people to tell me what would go wrong with my system above^^^^^..

It's been eating at me..I believe we can give every human 400 to 500 pounds a week to live on
even if you work you get it..But if you don't work you still got some sort of life..

1 world government ..this is the NWO I WANT..Trade the same money but we all get a starting point to spend..The rest is up to you to make it rich..
But no one can complain everyone got 400 pounds every week to live on and the whole world will be well more happy. IT CAN BE DONE..

Now if one country does it maybe the rest will follow?

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 03:35:04 AM

^^^^ Oh I forgot to mention you don't start to get the money till your 22 education first..
Plus for the ones who don't do an education they will start work when 18 and will only get the free money when they reach 22..
But if you start work at 18 you will have 4 years on the kids who finish there education 4 years later
to buy a home..But the kids with the education will most likely end up with a better home than you..

Also the 1 world government i mean is not sort of a government but more of just 1 rule the whole world lives by..Like money law.. trade law.. education law.. health law..
All other laws should be made by your own country then..Like police law army law

problems in your own country law Cheesy Yer it's a new law Cheesy

But i do believe we all should have
free health care
free education
free 400 to 500 pounds for free no matter how rich you are you get this money..

All humans should get this free and it can be done.. Grin Grin

Then life and the planet will become so much better..
Trouble is to many old farts still in power who have old thoughts Grin Grin
Like i am so rich who will bring my breakfast..WELL GET IT YOURSELF LAZY FUCKER Grin
rather have a slaves..Well in my world no one is anyone's slave and most people will be happy..
Now remember some people no matter how rich they are wont still be happy but tuff titty..
At least you got money to get your mind off things?

And if they keep sucking the money up without spreading it about capitalism will fail..
We can all see the middle class are now the poor and soon the people with a million will be the poor..

21ST century we need new thinkers not old bible bashing farts Grin..
Lord this and lord that..FUCK YOUR LORDS..stupid fuckers and get real..
Had enough of you shitty politicians filling our heads full of BULLSHIT..

We can do anything with the lord on our side..Well for 3400 years we only had 240 years of peace
Your lords are doing fuck all except for killing in your gods name..

Oh and to you people who mums and dads passed there money onto you..
YOU KEEP YOUR FUCKING MOUTHS SHUT..Like looking down on people less fortunate than you..
What would you be without mummy and daddy..
Not that i am jealous just you have no right to look down on people when you never done anything to get your money..
But nothing wrong with getting dads or mums money it's what expected of mums and dads..

You do get rich kids calling people lazy and they live of there parents Cheesy..

oOxenonOo

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 12:28:49 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2016, 01:12:42 PM by oOxenonOo

Cool

So when i want to play golf how does that work?..I want to go on holiday how does that work?..

Also i work 8 hrs 5 days a week..Now so does my friend but my friend as 1 child and i have 8 children..How much food can i take more than my friend..Now if i get the same amount of food as my friend my family will starve..
Now if i get more my friend will complain that he works the same hours same job as me so why should i get more food than him?..

YOUR IDEA IS A BAD IDEA ..My idea give everybody 400 to 500 pounds a week for free even if you work you still get the money..
Then no poverty..
But there has to be rules why you get the money..Just to long to explain what rules and so on..But it can be done and it will also lower the population
..IT CAN BE DONE..

People say will if you give people 500 pounds for free no one will want to do nothing and humans wont strive for anything..

Rules to get the money..
You cannot buy a home unless you been working for 10 years or more..But if you put 30 years work in the government pays for half your mortgage up to 250k..
So if you buy a 500k home the government will pay half of your money back if you put the work time in..
We all know money is just a ticket for an item it's humans who make the things we need..

Then the people who have been working for 10 years can now buy and make more by renting to people who got to work 10 years before they can buy..
Now say you start work at 18... 28 you can start to buy your home and start your life..Plus after 30 years work half your house gets payed for..WIN WIN and loads of people with money..

Now you can choose not to work but you will never be able to buy a house you will always be renting till the day you die..

I KNOW IT CAN BE DONE..A few more rules why you get the money but the main problem was..

If people get free money it would make your nation lazy and nothing would get done?

You can become self employed but you have to prove you were working at trying to make a business before you can buy a home..

More rules are needed before you get this money but rules only to make the system work and to make everybody happy..
Always remember most people who got money do well in life..kids grow up better and have less children..

Cant read rest of your post(s) when i see from first sentence you don't understand it.

If you go to golf, just play it, there are people who are working there like you on your job, no need to pay for it to play.

Why would your friend complain how much food you will take, when he can take as many as he can eat, also he don't have 8 children so he have more time, that means he will mby drive Lambo more often they you, what can make you jealous on him actually.
But it is wrong to be jealous on somebodies life style, you can live like he if you want nobody care

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:00:14 PM

Cool

Then no poverty..
..IT CAN BE DONE..

Rules to get the money..

Cant read rest of your post(s) when i see from first sentence you don't understand it.

If you go to golf, just play it, there are people who are working there like you on your job, no need to pay for it to play.

Why would your friend complain how much food you will take, when he can take as many as he can eat, also he don't have 8 children so he have more time, that means he will mby drive Lambo more often they you, what can make you jealous on him actually.
But it is wrong to be jealous on somebodies life style, you can live like he if you want nobody care

Sorry.. I think i know what your saying..So your saying everyone can have a free lambo as well Cheesy..
OK..I want to live in your world..So you can make a world were everyone gets a free lambo Cheesy
any chance you could throw in a mansion with a swimming pool for us all as well?..

Man your world is well better than mine..So how do you do this..Who makes all this stuff considering 7 billion people will most likely want a LAMBO..  Cheesy

Are you one of those people with a magic wand..
They used to have them to build pyramids ZAP and the block would jump on top of another block..

For humans to just go up and take anything they want for free like cars homes food and so on
would be impossible to produce even with robots..
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:10:59 PM

Cool

Then no poverty..
..IT CAN BE DONE..

Rules to get the money..

Sorry.. I think i know what your saying..So your saying everyone can have a free lambo as well Cheesy..
OK..I want to live in your world..So you can make a world were everyone gets a free lambo Cheesy
any chance you could throw in a mansion with a swimming pool for us all as well?..

Man your world is well better than mine..So how do you do this..Who makes all this stuff considering 7 billion people will most likely want a LAMBO..  Cheesy

They used to have them to build pyramids ZAP and the block would jump on top of another block..

For humans to just go up and take anything they want for free like cars homes food and so on

So, we all gotta want the right stuff to make it work.

Cool

oOxenonOo

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 08:23:38 PM

Cool

Then no poverty..
..IT CAN BE DONE..

Rules to get the money..

Wow you are so short view field, we already producing as many cars as we need, if we all wish to drive lambo then we will no produce other cars then lambo..

other version is to take it from rent a house and drive it how much you want, you do not need it every day.

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 10:58:32 PM

Dear Government, Deliver Us From Freedom

Freedom. Terrible, terrible freedom. It's almost like people are naturally inclined to seek it out. And if you're not careful, it can pop up anywhere.

Take this "Peer-to-peer economy" that the plebs are talking about these days. They actually want to trade products and services directly, without going through the transnational corporate slave structure that we've spent so long honing to perfection! The nerve!

And apparently it's working out for them. Did you know that professionals who sell their services directly to clients through the P2P economy are now making a median income of $61,000 a year, higher than the national average of $54,000?

And that's just the income they're willing to admit to making. Who knows how much people make working under the table for cash, or participating in community exchanges! None of that income will ever be taxed, of course. So who, exactly, is going to pay for the Pentagon's next trillion dollar boondoggle or the next war of aggression in the Middle East?

And what of our beautiful taxicab medallion system? You know, those monopolies on the government-granted privilege of making money by giving someone a ride? That system was working out so well for corrupt city officials and their crony business friends. Why, in the 10 years from 2001 to 2011 alone the price rose nearly 6000% to $1 million. In the next two years it more than doubled to $2.5 million. $2.5 million just to buy the right to operate a taxi in New York City! What a beautiful system.

But then these ride-sharing services came along. The gall of them, letting drivers communicate directly with customers to arrange rides via their phones. Faster service. Cheaper rides. No million dollar medallions or golden handshakes or taxi monopolies. Freedom. Terrible, terrible freedom. And the people seem to like it. The majority of taxi users in Australia now use ride sharing apps.

But wait, it gets worse. When the city of Austin ran both Uber and Lyft out of town with proposed regulatory burdens, something strange happened. People didn't sheepishly go back to using the city-approved taxis. They started looking for even greater freedom. Now instead of using bloated, government-colluding corporate ride-sharing apps they began looking for decentralized, peer-to-peer ride-sharing alternatives. Within weeks an alternative had sprung up with 30,000 riders and drivers connecting directly to each other without a corporate middleman.

Read more at https://www.corbettreport.com/dear-government-deliver-us-from-freedom/.

Cool

Move out of the US and you'll be a lot better considering the government...

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: