Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:43:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dear Government, Deliver Us From Freedom  (Read 1277 times)
yueno

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Yueno

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 04:25:34 AM

Freedom is good but too much freedom will cause crime and corruption. Just like in our country the PHILIPPINES, corruption and crimes exist look if too much freedom will conduct by your goverment criminals also include in this advocacy so what will happen to your country. I have experience in my country that is why we are lucky we have a new president an iron fist of Asia. So for me, if i want to wish by our goverment, i will wish to balance the strict and freedom to achieve our country's dream. It is hard from the start because we need to cure our country, messy in the middle because we need discipline our self and i can assure to you that it will successful in the end. There is no easy path just like what you imagine. So if you wish to have freedom maybe not too much freedom base on my experience. I wish I will help you in my statement.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 06:30:26 AM

i dont suppose that any government can give freedom to their citizen. All the governments on earth want to oppress their citizens for better manipulation of society so nobody hopes any freedom from goevernments or politicians for sure.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: