Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:03:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Place to buy Bitcoins and send right to my Account  (Read 376 times)
chris2276 (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 04:25:37 PM

Hello ! Who can help me with simole Questions ?
Whats the best Place to buy Bitcoins for the Best conditions ? In Euro.

And when i buy Bitcoins who works this with the Bitcoin Adresse from my Wallet ? Firs´t i copy the Adresse and put it in the Sellers Website . but everytime when i would copy the Adresse it Change iutself and is in trtansactionsdetails a complete Different Adresse if the from my wallet. Please help me
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 04:30:03 PM

Their are lot of exchanges where you can do trading in bitcoins, or if you just wanted to buy and keep in address then you can do in coinbase.com and xapo their you can do buying and selling directly through bank or credit and debit card also.
krishna1

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 05:46:30 PM

Bro You Can Try Out Localbitcoins.com Website Because There You Can Buy Bitcoins In Any Currency and After Buying You can Transfer the Bitcoins To Your Main Wallet......

Edwardard

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 03:13:09 AM

Hello ! Who can help me with simole Questions ?
Whats the best Place to buy Bitcoins for the Best conditions ? In Euro.
there are many exchange sites like localbitcoins.com, paxful, virwox, etc. but all of them need high fees. so i recommend you to buy bits in this forum as you will have to pay less or even no fees. just try to find a seller in the currency exchange section and believe me, you will get many trusted sellers to deal with.

And when i buy Bitcoins who works this with the Bitcoin Adresse from my Wallet ? Firs´t i copy the Adresse and put it in the Sellers Website . but everytime when i would copy the Adresse it Change iutself and is in trtansactionsdetails a complete Different Adresse if the from my wallet. Please help me
which site are you using to buy btc ? you should give us the site link so that we can do a deep research on that site. btw, it is was very hard for me to understand your post. Cheesy
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 03:49:08 AM

Bro You Can Try Out Localbitcoins.com Website Because There You Can Buy Bitcoins In Any Currency and After Buying You can Transfer the Bitcoins To Your Main Wallet......
so true . in localbitcoins we could find bitcoin exchange that exist in the country. so that we can make remittance to local BANK in our country. it was very helpful when we want to use the money that we have to do business in the real world.
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 12:08:34 PM

so true . in localbitcoins we could find bitcoin exchange that exist in the country. so that we can make remittance to local BANK in our country. it was very helpful when we want to use the money that we have to do business in the real world.
Localbitcoins is one of the sites that could be said to ensure your transactions away from scammer because they use escrow until the two sides expressed the transaction has been completed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: