Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:25:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple iPhone Factory Unlocking - Best Prices - Fastest Service  (Read 6673 times)
wtfvanity (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

WTF???

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 08:36:59 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2013, 03:12:56 PM by wtfvanity

Apple iPhone Factory Unlocking (GSM Models) AT&T Only

*NEW* Samsung S2,S3,S4 and Note II Unlock codes! (GSM Models) AT&T Only

I am offering quick, remote, factory unlocks for Apple iPhone GSM models.
This service permanently unlocks iPhones directly from Apple's servers and will always stay that way.
This factory unlock allows you to use any GSM carrier with your iPhone (CDMA carriers not supported on GSM models).
You can update your software/baseband versions and never have to worry about your unlock going away!

Feel free to contact me about other GSM iPhone unlocks, I might be able to unlock a few more carriers beside AT&T. There are some other models I can unlock as well, so please PM me if you need more help.

-Note- I took over "theboss"'s unlocking business and am offering the same services. I will be setting up a website shortly to automate part of the process, but for now, please PM me for payment addresses.

Current Models Available To Unlock

•iPhone 3G (AT&T models only)
•iPhone 3GS (AT&T models only)
•iPhone 4 (AT&T models only)
•iPhone 4S (AT&T models only)
•iPhone 5 (AT&T models only)

Requirements

•iPhone's Model (i.e. iPhone 4S AT&T)
•IMEI number of the iPhone
•iPhone should not be manufactured on or after January 26th, 2013 (Because of US Legislation, this is strictly forbidden)

Price for iPhone unlocks

(always current)

Price for S2,S3,S4 and Note II unlocks

(always current)

Payment methods: BTC (Of course!)

Timeframe

*UPDATE* All unlocks will be completed in under 24 hours.

Instructions After Unlock - iPhone

1) Open iTunes on your Mac or PC and verify that internet is connected.
2) Make sure you have some type of SIM in the device
3) Connect your iPhone using the USB cable and perform an update.
4) Backup and restore to factory default your iPhone using iTunes.
5) After restoring, your iPhone will be unlocked

Other Instructions (If You Run Into Issues)

1) Open iTunes and plug in the iPhone with the SIM removed.
2) Perform the restore and wait to receive an error from iTunes that your iPhone couldn't be activated. Don't close iTunes!
3) Unplug the phone, reinsert the SIM, and re-plug in the iPhone.

This will force iTunes to check Apple's servers because the phone wasn't activated after restore.
This will push the unlock through and you'll get the "Congratulations!" message.

Instructions After Unlock - ATT Samsung Phones

1) Insert a non accepted sim card into the phone.
2) Phone will prompt for an unlock code or network lock key.
3) Input the code that was sent to you.
4) Phone will confirm Code Accepted and is now permanently unlocked!

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
anzy

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

I like helping people

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 08:40:14 PM

Sounds like a good service, I'll let the iPhone lovers in my circle know.

I like building things
theboss

Activity: 94
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 08:52:59 PM

Note:

"wtfvanity" has taken over this service (originally here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=139530) and will now be performing these unlocks requests.

17zXyv5ty7DoukdGHtAReHymR8BewjPUkX
wtfvanity (OP)

WTF???

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 09:05:32 PM

Note:

"wtfvanity" has taken over this service (originally here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=139530) and will now be performing these unlocks requests.

Thanks theboss.

I hope to take things up a notch and hopefully can automate some of it shortly.

.      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
timoftec

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 07:57:48 PM

Hello

Can you accept payment with Paypal ?
Are you able to unlock Iphone from UK ?
wtfvanity (OP)

WTF???

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 09:16:49 PM

Hello

Can you accept payment with Paypal ?
Are you able to unlock Iphone from UK ?

Currently I am only accepting Bitcoin for this service, and am offering the service for AT&T only.

BIGMERVE

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2013, 01:48:05 PM

Why only AT&T

wtfvanity (OP)

WTF???

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 09:15:36 PM

Why only AT&T

Because that is the unlock server that I have access to and can get the iPhone's unlocked on.

dobetter

Activity: 290

Give your Dropbox extra space:)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2013, 08:54:58 PM

Price?

Want more space for your Dropbox? Email me:admin#dobetter.info
wtfvanity (OP)

WTF???

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 01:45:47 PM

Price?

At the top, $9 USD

Price

(always current)

omgitsmehehe

Activity: 580
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 09:55:07 PM

Can you do UK iPhones?

wtfvanity (OP)

WTF???

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 10:06:58 PM

Can you do UK iPhones?

Not at this time. PM me with the carrier and I'll check.

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 09:06:05 AM

Is it possible for the phone to be locked again?
wtfvanity (OP)

WTF???

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 01:11:49 PM

Is it possible for the phone to be locked again?

When you ask definitive questions like that I guess the answer could be maybe.

The answer that you are looking for, is this is permanent. This is not a software hack or anything like that. This is permanently unlocking the phone with the AT&T servers.

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 02:02:03 AM

I will, if you can unlock Bell Canada. Or Canada Bell. hehe.

wtfvanity (OP)

WTF???

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 01:50:14 PM

I will, if you can unlock Bell Canada. Or Canada Bell. hehe.

Smiley Yeah, sorry I can't. Something to note though is that for $2 I can check the status of an IMEI and find out who it's locked to if you are unsure.

bitm3

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 03:07:39 PM

Good service
ReCat

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2013, 10:28:28 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2013, 01:57:44 AM by ReCat

I just bought one from this guy via PM's to unlock my AT&T iPhone 4 32GB, I will report back if he's legit and if it worked. Wink

Edit: Well I am an idiot. Turns out my iPhone was unlocked this whole time, but I never checked. Yay me. -_-

BTC: 1recatirpHBjR9sxgabB3RDtM6TgntYUW
Hold onto what you love with all your might, Because you can never know when - Oh. What you love is now gone.
wtfvanity (OP)

WTF???

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 02:01:58 PM

I just bought one from this guy via PM's to unlock my AT&T iPhone 4 32GB, I will report back if he's legit and if it worked. Wink

Edit: Well I am an idiot. Turns out my iPhone was unlocked this whole time, but I never checked. Yay me. -_-

It's double unlocked then. Guess a good thing to do if you want to unlock your phone is check it first if you bought it on craigslist or eBay. If it's your own, you probably know if it is or not.

wtfvanity (OP)

WTF???

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 03:26:00 PM

Your coins aren't doubling every day anymore, so it's okay to spend them now!  Grin Cheesy

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: