Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:45:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple iPhone Factory Unlocking - Best Prices - Fastest Service  (Read 6673 times)
wtfvanity (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

WTF???

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 01:47:10 PM

Some people don't know, but unlocking your phone before selling can add significant value. Check ebay prices of locked vs unlocked to see what I mean!

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
ReCat

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2013, 04:01:26 PM

I'm honestly surprised this doesn't have more activity than it does. Perhaps it's simply because of the nature of bitcointalk. You ought to make a little website to streamline the process and appear more professional, and thus, trustworthy. Maybe. Like how BitSpend and BitSumo got such reputation from the reddit and twitter reviews?

BTC: 1recatirpHBjR9sxgabB3RDtM6TgntYUW
Hold onto what you love with all your might, Because you can never know when - Oh. What you love is now gone.
wtfvanity (OP)

WTF???

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 01:49:15 PM

I'm honestly surprised this doesn't have more activity than it does. Perhaps it's simply because of the nature of bitcointalk. You ought to make a little website to streamline the process and appear more professional, and thus, trustworthy. Maybe. Like how BitSpend and BitSumo got such reputation from the reddit and twitter reviews?

I've got to bump it every now and then. I get PM's and people get their phones unlocked. It seems that the service this offers, privacy with a phone being unlocked, my customers do not like to post all over that they have used the service.

It is being used. If for this week, I'll throw a special ending on the 17th of May, if you use my service and review me in the thread I'll refund 20% of your payment for your review.

I do have a domain for it, just setting it up to be automatic is a little more difficult. People usually have a couple of questions they want answered first. It will save everyone some money for me to confirm for the hundredth time that no, I do not unlock Verizon phones Smiley

.      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
ReCat

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2013, 04:30:53 PM

Ah. I see. That's good, then.

BTC: 1recatirpHBjR9sxgabB3RDtM6TgntYUW
Hold onto what you love with all your might, Because you can never know when - Oh. What you love is now gone.
Pale Phoenix

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 10:43:28 PM

Purchased an unlock from wtfvanity this morning and when I got home from the office the phone was unlocked and ready to connect to the new carrier. Great!

Thanks for the fast, professional service!

wtfvanity (OP)

WTF???

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 11:13:18 PM

Purchased an unlock from wtfvanity this morning and when I got home from the office the phone was unlocked and ready to connect to the new carrier. Great!

Thanks for the fast, professional service!

Thanks for the review! Most of the time, these unlocks can only take a couple of hours, sometimes more. This one ended up being real quick.

mrkent

Activity: 249
Merit: 256

Try Purse Instant! https://purse.io/instant

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2013, 07:23:54 AM

can u do samsung s4 from sprint? I use at&t but currently stuck with a sprint phone. If you know a way to unlock it elsewhere, I'd still be happy to pay a small bounty.

Spend BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC @ amazon
Save 10-25% with Ƀ worldwide - PurseIO
Anonymously▃▃▃▃▃▃ ⌚Fast ⚖Safe ⓑOn Credit
Buy BTC w. Card
  Worldwide - Purse.IO
KSV

Activity: 398

SVERIGES VIRTUELLA VALUTAVÄXLING

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2013, 07:30:32 AM

how do we do this? i wanna try out this service on an older phone (AT&T) iPhone 4.

Trade Bitcoins @ FYB-SE ---> https://www.fybse.se
wtfvanity (OP)

WTF???

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 05:00:46 PM

how do we do this? i wanna try out this service on an older phone (AT&T) iPhone 4.

You can PM me for a payment address and send me the IMEI number.

can u do samsung s4 from sprint? I use at&t but currently stuck with a sprint phone. If you know a way to unlock it elsewhere, I'd still be happy to pay a small bounty.

I cannot unlock a Sprint S4. The second part of this is, I cannot unlock phones made on or after January 26th, 2013 (Because of US Legislation, this is strictly forbidden)  S4 is of course made after that date, so please do not ask me to do something that is illegal.

wtfvanity (OP)

WTF???

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 03:13:57 PM

Sammel, I did PM you with an address and instructions, have not heard from you. Let me know if there is anything I can do to assist.

wtfvanity (OP)

WTF???

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 03:16:16 PM

Good morning bump.

Always unlocking, always fast!

wtfvanity (OP)

WTF???

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 04:51:49 PM

PM me to get your phone unlocked. Accepting bitcoins only. Support your local bitcoin economy!!

cashmere

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 09:04:59 PM

Just had my AT&T iPhone 5 unlocked thanks to wtfvanity's service.

He was more worried about the time he took to get the thing unlocked than I was. Great service, looking forward to doing business with you again!
wtfvanity (OP)

WTF???

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 02:16:25 AM

Just had my AT&T iPhone 5 unlocked thanks to wtfvanity's service.

He was more worried about the time he took to get the thing unlocked than I was. Great service, looking forward to doing business with you again!

Thanks for the review. I like it when I can get them unlocked fast and yours took the full 24. It does worry me. It's my promise and I don't like to break promises.

I removed my post about me having limited internet for a few days, I am full access and ready for unlocking needs.

wtfvanity (OP)

WTF???

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 05:03:28 PM

Haven't bumped this for a while, so bump.

Still unlocking!

wtfvanity (OP)

WTF???

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 03:12:38 PM

Exciting news, we just added unlocking codes for the Samsung Galaxy S2,S3, and S4 phones as well as the Note II. Price is different than the iPhone unlocks, and is just as fast if not faster. This is still for the AT&T network only!

thinkmac

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 08:01:47 PM

I am yet another happy customer!
Contacted wtfvanity yesterday afternoon about unlocking an iPhone 4 AT&T, and today, it is unlocked, running on T-Mobile Smiley
Highly recommended!

By the way, this was my first time using BTC to buy anything. Great experience!
wtfvanity (OP)

WTF???

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 03:27:09 PM

Haven't bumped this for a while, but still unlocking phones. If you're buying an old handset because someone is upgrading and selling theirs, get it unlocked!

Datto

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 07:31:12 PM

Can you unlock Iphone Ireland three network
wtfvanity (OP)

WTF???

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 01:59:44 PM

Can you unlock Iphone Ireland three network

Sent reply as PM, but for anyone else, no I cannot. This is pretty well specific to AT&T unlocking.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: