Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:44:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple iPhone Factory Unlocking - Best Prices - Fastest Service  (Read 6673 times)
ReCat

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2013, 03:52:20 PM

Any idea of how the SIM CARD slot of a Sprint iPhone 5 can be unlocked? Is this even possible?

BTC: 1recatirpHBjR9sxgabB3RDtM6TgntYUW
Hold onto what you love with all your might, Because you can never know when - Oh. What you love is now gone.
wtfvanity (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

WTF???

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 06:22:40 PM

Any idea of how the SIM CARD slot of a Sprint iPhone 5 can be unlocked? Is this even possible?

I can't do Sprint phones. But are you talking about how to unlock the sim card or simply pop the sim card out?

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
ReCat

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2013, 06:48:47 PM

Nonono. Unlock the sim card. I'm wondering if it's possible to unlock it with any service out there that makes it usable for any GSM carrier. I realize you can't do it, but maybe you know of someone else?

Hold onto what you love with all your might, Because you can never know when - Oh. What you love is now gone.
wtfvanity (OP)

WTF???

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 02:03:32 PM

Nonono. Unlock the sim card. I'm wondering if it's possible to unlock it with any service out there that makes it usable for any GSM carrier. I realize you can't do it, but maybe you know of someone else?

I don't sorry. If the manufacture date is after what is mentioned in the first post, it is illegal to do that in the United States as well. I understand it is an Ireland network, but that will reduce those willing to dabble in the grey area. In combination with smaller service provider, you'll probably have a hard time getting it unlocked Sad

.      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
ReCat

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2013, 02:01:53 AM

Oh right. I forgot about that silly US law thing. I hear sprint unlocks these phones by default but only with overseas carriers. Oh well. Thanks anyways.

ReCat

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2013, 02:00:20 PM

Bump. Looking to use this guy's service but I'm not sure he's online anymore. Sad

wtfvanity (OP)

WTF???

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 01:52:21 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2013, 04:16:36 PM by wtfvanity

Bump. Looking to use this guy's service but I'm not sure he's online anymore. Sad

I am here. Gone over the weekend for a little vacation. I messaged you back.

The service is temporarily unavailable. All suppliers for unlocks have had some bad stuff happen, and there is no longer affordable access to the service currently. Other carrier unlocks are available, but nothing for ATT iphones currently ($50+ is current rate)

ReCat

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2013, 01:56:06 AM

It seems to me that ATT as a whole has completely halted ALL unlocking this past week. Apparently new company policy states that NOBODY may unlock iPhones anymore. Thousands of unlocking orders, including the premium immediate unlock ones, have suddenly all been canceled and refunded! I just bought a $45 one with someone else and they had to refund my money saying "it's not working and we're figuring out why".

It's a pretty big deal.

It's too bad, really. Sad

Bye-Bye iPhone unlocking! Stupid ATT and their terrible overpriced service...

mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 05:14:39 AM

Damn, such a shame. I was about to request this too, cause I planned on getting the iphone 5c.
wtfvanity (OP)

WTF???

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 01:57:39 PM

It seems to me that ATT as a whole has completely halted ALL unlocking this past week. Apparently new company policy states that NOBODY may unlock iPhones anymore. Thousands of unlocking orders, including the premium immediate unlock ones, have suddenly all been canceled and refunded! I just bought a $45 one with someone else and they had to refund my money saying "it's not working and we're figuring out why".

It's a pretty big deal.

It's too bad, really. Sad

Bye-Bye iPhone unlocking! Stupid ATT and their terrible overpriced service...

This doesn't effect ATT completely, just the iphones. Not sure if it has to do with new phones being released right now or what, but I'll update if things change back. If you want to unlock an ATT iphone right now, it's pretty damned hard to do at the moment.

throtmax

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 04:14:10 PM

Hi, Unlock 3gs ATT USA?... Howmuch?.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 01:02:55 AM

Is this guy still around? Ill like to tell my iphone 4 case buyers about his service.
freakdiablo

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 06:57:40 PM

You should update the title to also mention the samsung galaxy S unlocks
ReCat

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 07:23:30 PM

This guy has been gone for AGES. The service has shut down since Apple + ATT killed off all unlocking.

So everyone knows, Nope, you cant unlock your ATT iPhone anymore. Absolutely not.

wtfvanity (OP)

WTF???

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 03:46:01 PM

This guy has been gone for AGES. The service has shut down since Apple + ATT killed off all unlocking.

So everyone knows, Nope, you cant unlock your ATT iPhone anymore. Absolutely not.

I'm still around, but ATT is dead. Samsung unlocks and everything else are available, just message me.

cooltobe

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:41:36 AM

so at&t iphone 5 unlocking isnt possible anymore ? even overseas ?

ReCat

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 02:39:25 AM

so at&t iphone 5 unlocking isnt possible anymore ? even overseas ?

I am getting reports that it is possible again at a baseline price of around $40, but only works for phones that have completed their original contract on AT&T when they were purchased.

Diok_Unlocks

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:46:37 PM

Unlock Still Possbile. Depends On Service Use. I Get Orders Every Day... Unlock Every Week.

AT&T iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5 (Clean IMEI Only)
Success Ratio: 70%-80%
Fulfillment Time: 1-5 Working Days

AT&T iPhone 5C, 5S  (Clean IMEI Only)
Success Ratio: 60%-70%
Fulfillment Time: 1-5 Working Days

AT&T iPhone All Models (All IMEI Clean/Barred/Blacklisted)
Success Ratio: 100%
Fulfillment Time: 5-8 Working Days
Musent

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:16:10 AM

S5 yet? AT&T
Diok_Unlocks

Activity: 2

View Profile