Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:00:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can i earn from my signature ?  (Read 1228 times)
lotfiuser (OP)

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2016, 06:32:14 PM

hi can i earn from my signature i have  Images are not allowed. As your member rank increases, you can use more types of styling in your signature, and your signature can be longer. See the stickies in Meta for more info.
Max 150; characters remaining: 150
and which company should i use if i can or which member level i can start earn have a nice day

Free palestine
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 06:40:23 PM

You can earn in your signature just join in signature campaign they will give proper signature code you dont need to modify your own here you can see all campaigns here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
Choose campaign that fits to your rank..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 06:53:48 PM

There are not many active campaigns available for new participants, yobit is automated campaign but even it has stopped accepting new accounts.
bluechipinvestor

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 06:56:18 PM

There are not many active campaigns available for new participants, yobit is automated campaign but even it has stopped accepting new accounts.

Bad news, but I think there are other interesting options out there.
lotfiuser (OP)

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2016, 07:04:24 PM

i found one who ask that my posts must be more than  120 word im not writing books here !

Free palestine
unholycactus
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2016, 08:32:23 PM

i found one who ask that my posts must be more than  120 word im not writing books here !

Words? It's probably characters.
Your forum account rank is pretty low to have a good offers on signature campaigns.
You can always try to join one, but the effort will probably not be worth it.
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 09:05:07 PM

I think you mean 120 characters , not words, some campaigns ask for minimum characters in each post to avoid the spammy posts, and to encourage people writing constructive posts.
Dandz

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 09:23:07 PM

it is hard? to join one or is for now that there aren't many available. I know that my rank is too low to do it but i just want to know it!
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 01:18:37 AM

I think you mean 120 characters , not words, some campaigns ask for minimum characters in each post to avoid the spammy posts, and to encourage people writing constructive posts.

I would be careful joining a signature campaign if you feel you are not "writing books".   To be honest some post's that are proper can feel more like a book then say a tweet.   There have to have a post that contributes and helps something or someone, so I think you will be surprised the amount of time that go into post's. And these "good" posts later on really help when you want to join a higher paying campaign as most look at your post's when joining so they know they get some quality.

I honestly don't send people twords them till full member.  You honestly will not lose much money by doing this it is small amount's in these "newbie" campaigns and gives you time to learn the site and about many topics.   So in almost all cases waiting till full member I think will serve you better if your looking at the long run.
narutushipu

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 02:02:28 AM

hi can i earn from my signature i have  Images are not allowed. As your member rank increases, you can use more types of styling in your signature, and your signature can be longer. See the stickies in Meta for more info.
and which company should i use if i can or which member level i can start earn have a nice day

if you want to apply the signature campaign customize to rank your members
you JR member maximum character is 150, if you make signature member above would not have been able and result same in your write
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 02:12:24 AM

Bad news, but I think there are other interesting options out there.

Yobit stopped accepting accounts? Since when?
That's surprising. but its a good thing though. they should give some time to check their participants before accepting. Checking them manually is a alot better than just auto.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
krishna1

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 02:33:36 AM

Bad News For You Bro Because Now Not Many Campigns Accepting Jr.members But Only 1-2 Campigns are Accepting So You Can Check the List of Available Campigns in the Service Section.....

23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 02:46:03 AM

For Jr.Member rank, you can try Yobit and others signature campaign that accept jr.member rank. But for me the perfect rank to join signature campaign is full member and senior member.
croutonhexagon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 03:46:28 AM

Bro For Earning Bitcoins In Signature Campign You Need To Join a Signature Campign and then You have to Make Quality Posts.....
You Can Find A Reputable and Paying Signature Campign In the Services Section Of This Forum.............
Xanidas

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 04:03:33 AM

eh, since you got a red trust from Vod, no signature campaign will accept you now maybe offer your signature space for such a very low price, lets say 10k satoshi per week maybe someone might get interested

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
SteinsMadScientist

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 11:39:21 AM

Are there any campaigns that pay in alt coins?
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 12:34:12 PM

For Jr.Member rank, you can try Yobit and others signature campaign that accept jr.member rank. But for me the perfect rank to join signature campaign is full member and senior member.

Even yobit have stopped accepting new accounts in their campaign, as one of my friend was trying to join yobit campaign but he received the message that new accounts are not accepted.
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 01:07:35 PM

Just make sure that you've made constructive post to contribute on forum if you want to get accept easily
( just same as you're looking for work on real life )
You can start joining 777coin and bitvest
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 02:03:15 PM

Just make sure that you've made constructive post to contribute on forum if you want to get accept easily
( just same as you're looking for work on real life )
You can start joining 777coin and bitvest

Yes those are the two active campaigns at a moment for newbies so he can join them and he need to make sure that he follow the rules strictly.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 03:09:03 PM

Thats the whole point of signature campaigns.
 head over to the marketplace and then service section, you'll find lots of signature campaigns, some even allow lower ranks. Good luck

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: