Bitcoin Forum
September 15, 2024, 11:14:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FAUCETS]List with FAUCETS WHICH PAY over 400 Satoshi INSTANT PAYOUT [FaucetBox]  (Read 494 times)
Ch0l (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 12:30:30 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2016, 12:50:17 AM by Ch0l

Hello guys,
Here is a website with small list (Which will increase every day) with faucets which pay over 400 Satoshi instant to FaucetBox. If you know some highly paying Faucet send me a PM and it will be added.

http://faucets.eu5.org/
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 04:16:55 AM

Hello guys,
Here is a website with small list (Which will increase every day) with faucets which pay over 400 Satoshi instant to FaucetBox. If you know some highly paying Faucet send me a PM and it will be added.

Very simple list and no problem with that. However, it's quite annoying that when you click the links, you will be redirected to adf.ly first before going to the official faucet site. So if I will click all links, I will encounter same number of adf.ly, a little bit time consuming as well. IMO it would be better if you'll not use that because it can avoid users from visiting the site.
Ch0l (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 12:14:59 PM

Hello guys,

Very simple list and no problem with that. However, it's quite annoying that when you click the links, you will be redirected to [Suspicious link removed] first before going to the official faucet site. So if I will click all links, I will encounter same number of [Suspicious link removed], a little bit time consuming as well. IMO it would be better if you'll not use that because it can avoid users from visiting the site.
I agree with you,  it would be better without [Suspicious link removed] but we all have bills Smiley it's a 5 sec waiting time which i think it's not problem for users
Ch0l (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 02:30:05 PM

BUMP!
Lexiatel

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:34:36 PM

Ad fly tries downloading files on my smartphone, not good...
MasoVa

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 12:34:39 AM

simple and so ordinary faucet design not interesting enough
but its so ligh and easy to loaded hope you will add more faucet with high rewards
and make your sites more attraction
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 04:02:56 AM

Hello guys,

Very simple list and no problem with that. However, it's quite annoying that when you click the links, you will be redirected to [Suspicious link removed] first before going to the official faucet site. So if I will click all links, I will encounter same number of [Suspicious link removed], a little bit time consuming as well. IMO it would be better if you'll not use that because it can avoid users from visiting the site.
I agree with you,  it would be better without [Suspicious link removed] but we all have bills Smiley it's a 5 sec waiting time which i think it's not problem for users
Yes, I know that you have bills in running your faucet list, but is adf.ly the only way for you to earn profit? I mean, there are lots of faucet rotator/list out there that runs smoothly without adf.ly, and uses other ways for them to earn. Well, it's still up to you if you want to continue your site with that. It's just my opinion as a user.
Ch0l (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 07:10:45 PM

Did you check faucetbox? You can find there more than 500 faucets, and you need maybe one hour or less to go through all faucets and see payouts. I am sure you will find there lots good faucets.

Yea i agree there a lot of Faucets on FaucetBox (Which pay 100 Satoshi)  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: