Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:53:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [WTS] Amazon AWS EC2 Accounts...  (Read 3216 times)
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 06:13:24 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2017, 08:24:42 AM by gkv9

Hey guys,
I know that few days back, I posted for such listing as a WTB, but I now have so many accounts in stock that I want to sell them out...
I have some fresh accounts with better limits, some 2 regions accounts available...
I will provide them to you guys, just PM me if you are interested in buying EC2 accounts... Smiley

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 07:10:10 AM

You ought to keep some otherwise tomorrow you will be WTBing again Smiley

P.S.: I take it your method didn't work out?

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 10:33:41 AM

You ought to keep some otherwise tomorrow you will be WTBing again Smiley

P.S.: I take it your method didn't work out?

It worked, but it takes a lot of time for me to set everything up, can't bear with the loss I am suffering currently due to this...
So selling them out... Smiley
And don't worry, I will not ask for AWS unless I need them back... BTW, we are free to trade here, right??? Tongue

johnsmithx

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 10:56:16 AM

And don't worry, I will not ask for AWS unless I need them back... BTW, we are free to trade here, right??? Tongue

That was exactly my point, unfortunately you just confirmed my worries. O course you are free to do anything you want, as long as sui juris, which might be the issue here.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 11:25:22 AM

That was exactly my point, unfortunately you just confirmed my worries. O course you are free to do anything you want, as long as sui juris, which might be the issue here.

As I mentioned already, don't worry...
I am up for trading too, don't just want to keep a big stack of accounts with me, those accounts may be useful for other users too unless I don't get free, and as said, I have TOO MANY ACCOUNTS with me currently that I cannot give time to each of those accounts to set up my work on it...

Which is why I am selling them back and trying to make some money on them... Wink

johnsmithx

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 11:45:51 AM

If you kept those 2-regions-limited ones until they mature into the full accounts you could make more money off them. And if you got them SES approved you could make even more off them, plus you would drive away this scammer. Just saying.

gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 12:11:04 PM

If you kept those 2-regions-limited ones until they mature into the full accounts you could make more money off them. And if you got them SES approved you could make even more off them, plus you would drive away this scammer. Just saying.

How do they mature full???
I am sorry I don't know how to create these accounts, I just use them...
PM me with the method if you can help, also, if possible, let me know how can I go ahead with everything Indian, I mean phone, system, card, etc...
I don't know how to get it SES approved too, please share it with me and I will give you a share if I get them approved the same...
Please PM me with everything, I am now interested in creating it myself instead of buying them...
Will sell my own accounts if I get them created the way you said... Smiley

johnsmithx

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 06:00:59 PM

PM me with the method if you can help, also, if possible, let me know how can I go ahead with everything Indian, I mean phone, system, card, etc...
I don't know how to get it SES approved too, please share it with me and I will give you a share if I get them approved the same...
Please PM me with everything, I am now interested in creating it myself instead of buying them...

Well, any newly created AWS account is limited to 2 regions at first. This limitation is only temporary. So if I were you I would just launch a free tier instance in all those accounts and keep some benchmark running in them so that they are not iddling and then just forget it for a month. Then I would simply open a case in the support center and ask for the limitation to be lifted. Once that is done then, again after some days, I would fill the SES form and see what happens. You can always sell them as 2-regions-limited but if you wait a bit and do a tiny little work maybe you will manage to upgrade them into full accounts and their value will rise. That's what I would do if I were you, anyway.

I don't know anything Indian-related so can't help you there, sorry.

If you want to create the AWS accounts yourself then all you need is some identity and a matching vcc and some phone number where you can receive a call and use dtmf. Presumably you don't need a different vcc for every AWS account, the same probably goes for the phone number. When I needed more accounts I just simply opened them in my name and used a different vcc and phone in each of them simply because I have that many vccs and phones but I know it's not necessary. There are legitimate use cases where a person needs multiple accounts because they are running different projects in each of them and they need a separate billing, so they just open another AWS account with the same vcc and phone and I guess a different e-mail address.

But all I am talking about is a normal use, people who do this in bulk are maybe/probably doing things differently.

gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 06:44:45 PM

Well, any newly created AWS account is limited to 2 regions at first. This limitation is only temporary. So if I were you I would just launch a free tier instance in all those accounts and keep some benchmark running in them so that they are not iddling and then just forget it for a month. Then I would simply open a case in the support center and ask for the limitation to be lifted. Once that is done then, again after some days, I would fill the SES form and see what happens. You can always sell them as 2-regions-limited but if you wait a bit and do a tiny little work maybe you will manage to upgrade them into full accounts and their value will rise. That's what I would do if I were you, anyway.

If you want to create the AWS accounts yourself then all you need is some identity and a matching vcc and some phone number where you can receive a call and use dtmf. Presumably you don't need a different vcc for every AWS account, the same probably goes for the phone number. When I needed more accounts I just simply opened them in my name and used a different vcc and phone in each of them simply because I have that many vccs and phones but I know it's not necessary. There are legitimate use cases where a person needs multiple accounts because they are running different projects in each of them and they need a separate billing, so they just open another AWS account with the same vcc and phone and I guess a different e-mail address.

But all I am talking about is a normal use, people who do this in bulk are maybe/probably doing things differently.

Thanks for the clarification...
Just out of curiosity, I would like to ask you that what about IP address and system???
I mean I have heard that we need fresh IP address and fresh system every time we make an AWS account, is it true or just a myth???

johnsmithx

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 07:16:59 PM

Thanks for the clarification...
Just out of curiosity, I would like to ask you that what about IP address and system???
I mean I have heard that we need fresh IP address and fresh system every time we make an AWS account, is it true or just a myth???

I think it depends on what identity you use. Just a common sense - if you are making accounts in the name of the same person with the same (physical) address then the IP address should be the same; if it's a different person with a different address every time then the IP should be different. Simply, it should correspond as closely as possible with how it would be if it was genuine, that's just a common sense.

gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 04:30:40 PM

I am now selling SES approved accounts too for $175 for 1 region and $375 for 3 regions...
I hope I will get good amount of buyers as it is not at all easy to get a 50k mails/day account approved in AWS SES... Smiley

johnsmithx

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 04:51:48 PM

You upgraded yourself Smiley
Nice to see that, congrats

gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 05:02:39 PM

You upgraded yourself Smiley
Nice to see that, congrats

Yes I did, I finally managed to get some of my accounts approved for SES, and now I know a way... Wink
Thanks a lot for helping me dear... Smiley
Am highly obliged...

johnsmithx

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:45:18 PM

It's a dirty game

You're saying trash. You think the people buying accounts dont know how to create it? Nonsense DID... You think Amazon is some simple website. Just bounce out

Run along little scammer kiddo, nobody cares let alone buys your lies and bullshit. Your ignorance is striking yet not really surprising considering your early teen age.

To put an end to this silly failed scam attempt I urge anyone who would even think for 1 second about buying anything from this little wannabe please contact me and I will recommend you a trustworthy forum member who will sell you the real thing for half the price.

Now get out of here, kiddo, once and for all. From now on any of your next nonsense, lie or bullshit will be ignored so feel free to keep at your scamming blah blah blah blah blah, nobody will listen anyway.

You took my quote from another thread. There, the kid was asking $150 for an account that took him roughly 1 hour to create. That, in my mind, is just wrong and amoral, at the very least. On top of that he tried to defend himself using lies and ignorance, so that's why I reacted the way I did. I am not really sure why you are taking it here, though.

"It's a dirty game" - that's very difficult to comment. What you may find a dirty game is everyday reality to somebody else. You may say this whole forum is a dirty game as there are regularly sold cracked/stolen accounts etc. It's all matter of how you look at it. Still not sure how that is relevant to this particular thread, though.

If you are implying that there is something fishy about gkv9 and his selling then say it clearly and show some evidence. Just saying "it's a dirty game" and showing a quote from another thread is really not helpful, nobody can really understand what did you mean by that.

Btw, makaveli82, in another thread you posted "NEXT SCAMMER!!". I can't comment on that as he is my competition but if you think he is a scammer you should also keep in mind that by posting in his thread you are bumping that thread and as such your action may actually help his selling.

gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 03:38:34 PM

It's a dirty game

You're saying trash. You think the people buying accounts dont know how to create it? Nonsense DID... You think Amazon is some simple website. Just bounce out

Run along little scammer kiddo, nobody cares let alone buys your lies and bullshit. Your ignorance is striking yet not really surprising considering your early teen age.

To put an end to this silly failed scam attempt I urge anyone who would even think for 1 second about buying anything from this little wannabe please contact me and I will recommend you a trustworthy forum member who will sell you the real thing for half the price.

Now get out of here, kiddo, once and for all. From now on any of your next nonsense, lie or bullshit will be ignored so feel free to keep at your scamming blah blah blah blah blah, nobody will listen anyway.

Makavel82, can you please explain me what is so dirty about this thing???
People have been buying and selling, in short, trading since ages and selling anything is your and buyers' liability, so what do others have to do with it???

That other seller ain't so reputed, I even had a chat with him on skype and even asked him to show me some of his accounts, I can confirm that his accounts had 50k limits approved, but I bet they won't run like mine, as mine are not just 1 - 2 hour accounts made, I mean my accounts aren't so fresh that they just get caught in the eyes of Amazon... Wink

gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 06:42:39 PM

After a long time, I am back with some more EC2 accounts but this time, they won't be cheaper...
PM me for more info and I will tell you the price...

(Worldwide)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 06:58:29 PM

they will request additional documents sent by fax. Cheesy
if you do not send in 2 days they will suspend the account.
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:47:37 AM

Accounts back in stock today, please rush else these might get away too from your hands because the demand is too much and accounts are limited... Smiley

gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 11:13:27 AM

I would like to draw everyone's attention to this thing that I ain't having SES accounts currently, and only selling EC2 accounts ATM...
I am sorry I didn't change the title of the thread, so I will be changing it to EC2 only...
Please don't contact me for SES accounts currently until they are available...
I will let everyone know when... Smiley

gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 06:36:56 AM

I have one full region account available with 20 limits in each region, as well as few more accounts available but the limit is less...
Please PM me for more details regarding prices... Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: