Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:37:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bear Bitcoin : New Bitcoin Generator : 520 satoshi /claim  (Read 4910 times)
huckleberry_bit

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 01:35:50 AM

Hi, I do not have any experience with donaldbitcoin but am trying bear bitcoin out today!!  I was wondering if others could share their experience with the upgraded generator for these sites....Thank you, as I am still trying to navigate and figure it all out!!
Lexiatel

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 04:51:05 AM

Oh yay! Someone send me referral link pleae!!

Also, I want to ask a question about coins...

When I buy the extra 200 capacity, does it go away if I upgrade to a new generator, or is it still active either way?
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1267

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 06:56:34 AM

Oh yay! Someone send me referral link pleae!!

Also, I want to ask a question about coins...

When I buy the extra 200 capacity, does it go away if I upgrade to a new generator, or is it still active either way?

Please check your PM for my ref links.
And no the upgrades stay for 3 days - the coin upgrades but premium upgrades for 30days.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Lexiatel

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 11:56:55 AM

Thanks for the PMs, guys, I just signed up with the first who had pmed me.
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 01:21:50 PM

still seems ok, i will keep an eye out
Fullcrypt

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 02:02:29 PM

yeah, you must always see this thread, or you can lost your sats. because now, many faucet are scamed people
TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 02:18:56 PM

yeah, you must always see this thread, or you can lost your sats. because now, many faucet are scamed people

Seriously I think you people need to take a break. I agree that there have been several faucets that scammed people - not to mention I was one of them too.

But if you look at the projects done by the OP you can easily see proof that they are well paying and HitPxl, DonaldCoin are the top of them.

I already cashed out 5K+ sats from BearBitCoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
morantis

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 02:31:08 PM

Seriously I think you people need to take a break. I agree that there have been several faucets that scammed people - not to mention I was one of them too.

But if you look at the projects done by the OP you can easily see proof that they are well paying and HitPxl, DonaldCoin are the top of them.

I already cashed out 5K+ sats from BearBitCoin.

the key to new faucet sites is to hit them early on before they go away and never invest much money...i think this will be there awhile based on the other dev projects so they must have the right combo of ad revenue and other stuff to cover the cost
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 12:53:18 AM

I was waiting for website like donaldcoin and finaly it's here  Grin

Till now I try many faucet and other generators , but donaldcoin is best for me. You don't need to be online all time, you can earn satoshi when you even offline..

I like layout pictures on bear bitcoin , but can you put the "Explore" so we can get one coin every day?

thanks

I was also looking for one similar. Have you found any others. I like the moon family. I'm signing up for bear right away. I could never find any other generator sites. Let me know if you find any.

Thanks

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Lexiatel

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:37:11 AM

Donaldcoin is offering a fair hourly rate (that is NOT over the top or suspicious in anyway) and has been around for a while now, creating numerous gaming sites, all of which have not been a scam. I do not think he deserves the word "scam" to be posted here at the new topic for his new site. It's not very fair to him at all.

Not to say that it can't or won't happen, but yeah, I agree with TheUltraElite, take a chill pill, guys.
donaldbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 02:28:58 PM

thanks everyone for your great support and feedback.

i know my sites worth nothing without kind members who are supporting us or give bad feedback which makes us to be better later.

i respect all replies posted here, good and bad ones.

hope you all guys have a good day  Smiley

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓
TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 04:25:03 PM

thanks everyone for your great support and feedback.

i know my sites worth nothing without kind members who are supporting us or give bad feedback which makes us to be better later.

i respect all replies posted here, good and bad ones.

hope you all guys have a good day  Smiley

Dont worry Sir,
we will keep the trolls off you Grin
I have collected so much from your sites - its the least we can do for you at the moment!!
Good Luck on the new project!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Crystal11

Activity: 528

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 06:00:38 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2016, 06:30:23 PM by Crystal11

invested today another 8.40$ on feclix to advertise again bear  Cool got 2 refs so far  Grin
I wish to thank you to my active referrals and to admin for his awesome job . Cool
Togheter we become powerful  Grin

Admin i have a random question/suggestion : If i want to reward from my balance an active ref from time to time with let's say 1-5k satoshi ,is it posible to have/create an extension/website option such as "send reward to a referral"  ?  and the ref to get a message : your upliner xxxxx has sent you xxxx satoshi as a gift let's say on xmas  Grin Grin

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
donaldbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 07:27:02 PM

invested today another 8.40$ on feclix to advertise again bear  Cool got 2 refs so far  Grin
I wish to thank you to my active referrals and to admin for his awesome job . Cool

Admin i have a random question/suggestion : If i want to reward from my balance an active ref from time to time with let's say 1-5k satoshi ,is it posible to have/create an extension/website option such as "send reward to a referral"  ?  and the ref to get a message : your upliner xxxxx has sent you xxxx satoshi as a gift let's say on xmas  Grin Grin

Hello

Yes it's good idea,

Will ask developers if possible to apply  Smiley

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓
TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 08:03:45 PM

A possibility to tip my active referrals would be very good. It shows our appreciation for them and it keeps them active for longer period.
Helpful for both the affiliate and the admin.

It would be very good if this feature is added to the sites.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
morantis

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 01:21:44 AM

i wanted to bring something to your attention.  I came back from the office and i have been playing with your site for about two days.  i sat down and fired it up and got the daily bonus.  that was about 3 hours ago.  i collected coins on and off for a little while and then let it be.  i just logged back in and the daily bonus was back.  this could be an error or it could be that it just flipped the 24 hour mark wherever your server is.  i will let you know if it happens again, just a heads up that you may be handing out extra coins
donaldbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 06:55:55 AM

i wanted to bring something to your attention.  I came back from the office and i have been playing with your site for about two days.  i sat down and fired it up and got the daily bonus.  that was about 3 hours ago.  i collected coins on and off for a little while and then let it be.  i just logged back in and the daily bonus was back.  this could be an error or it could be that it just flipped the 24 hour mark wherever your server is.  i will let you know if it happens again, just a heads up that you may be handing out extra coins

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes maybe it was server new day (timezone), and maybe not it's bug.
will check it.

Thanks again for your support!

Crystal11

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 09:07:23 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2016, 09:32:51 AM by Crystal11

Hello

Yes it's good idea,

Will ask developers if possible to apply  Smiley

Thank you, imagine if its possible this option, that you can earn also extra money from ads if sending some satoshi to a ref will redirect to another page with ads  Wink . Also i would recommend a captcha to be solved for this option. This apparently wonderful option can bring some complaints for example a user may cry that he didn't sent 1000 satoshi to a ref but his balance is short of 1000 satoshi so you need to think and be prepared for "the dark side" of this option. Also do not create a "send message to a member" because someone may blackmail his upliner for money to be active. Also you might need a "sent money history" so no one can complain that he sent more or less money than he remember.

only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
donaldbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 09:13:07 AM

Hello

Yes it's good idea,

Will ask developers if possible to apply  Smiley

Thank you, imagine if its possible this option, that you can earn also extra money from ads if sending some satoshi to a ref will redirect to another page with ads  Wink . Also i would recommend a captcha to be solved for this option. This apparently wonderful option can bring some complaints for example a user may cry that he didn't sent 1000 satoshi to a ref but his balance is short of 1000 satoshi so you need to think and be prepared for "the dark side" of this option. Also do not create a "send message to a member" because someone may blackmail his upliner for money to be active. Also you might need a "sent money history" so no one can complain that he sent more or less money than he remember.

i agree  Cool

Crystal11

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 09:35:21 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2016, 02:28:29 PM by Crystal11

1 more thing i forgot to mention :

I forgot to mention that i think the "sender protection" would be much better if sending satoshi has a limit/ month such as maximum 1000 or something like that . Anyways a ref no matter how much is active i don't think can bring more than 1000 satoshi as comission monthly. Why a limit ? Well imagine 2 brothers knows the same password of an account but one of the brothers,the younger, is sending all the balance to someone without the other brother' agree or by mistake .
This also will reduce the sending history lists ,therefore less space used on servers  Cheesy

ok, thats all for now  Grin Thanks for everything. I'm going back to my claims..time is money  Grin

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: