Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:47:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin down to $570  (Read 3548 times)
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 04:20:23 PM

Time to pick up more bitcoin ?

yes this is an excellent time to buy more bitcoin, and whenever you see kwukduck is getting active again on the forum and also you see him creating alt accounts to post and then reply to himself with his main account you should know that it is a good time to buy bitcoin and there is a rise right after this phase coming.

Price has gone down today and it can go even lower in next few days, so I will prefer to wait for some more time to buy bitcoins, and if it doesn't goes lower then will buy whatever price I see in next few days.

yeah, that is what i meant. sorry if i wasn't clear.
i think the correct word for it was "it is a great opportunity" to buy bitcoin. because this situation is creating a panic sell and always after these panics there is a big jump back that you can use to buy at the bottom and make a good profit out of.

yes I think this is a great time to buy bitcoins, price went down after the bitfinex scam and people got panic and started to sell their coins, but its good to see price recovering slowly once again.
Personally I'm waiting to see if the current dip goes any further down, I'm thinking it might go down a bit more but for right now it doesn't look like it is going to go down further than maybe another $2-$5. If it does go down a bit more chances are I'll buy, but for right now all I can tell that is happening is someone is trying to sell off their Bitcoin without dumping everything all at once.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 07:08:36 PM

i'm not sure with your advice because even though today the prices has slightly down and almost back again to $560 but i think i would see the situations until tomorrow to see prices movement because if it dropped with pretty fast i think buy with the current prices is not too good
funbarrel

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 07:13:49 PM

i'm not sure with your advice because even though today the prices has slightly down and almost back again to $560 but i think i would see the situations until tomorrow to see prices movement because if it dropped with pretty fast i think buy with the current prices is not too good

though it is soon going to grow huge you will see, im investing into bitcoins at the moment because i believe that it is going to be adopted fast

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 08:26:15 PM

Taking into account that it is just a matter of time to see the bitcoin price raising again towards the $800 in the short run, and $1200 in the medium term, I think it is always a good idea to acquire more coins at this price. Perhaps it had been better to but at lower price, but I think I will be difficult to see a price at $300 level again.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 08:42:25 PM

I think it's time to buy bitcoins as it's price is decreasing in the last few days. The price will increase surely in the future, and we can then sell and making some earning
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 09:03:26 PM

Even if the Bitcoin's price is down now, i think it will not really get long time to raise again and may be it will reach 1000$ by the end of this year
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 09:37:30 PM

though it is soon going to grow huge you will see, im investing into bitcoins at the moment because i believe that it is going to be adopted fast

I also think that it will be only a slight drop down, and the price will come to its higher value very sooner, we should have to keep trust on bitcoin and have to support it , we will sure see it in a more higher value sooner , I am trying to collect more and more bitcoin so that I do not miss the chance to get it in lower value.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 09:42:57 PM

Even if the Bitcoin's price is down now, i think it will not really get long time to raise again and may be it will reach 1000$ by the end of this year

If more events like the 'Bitfinex hack' will take place, it won't for sure. It's going to be a hard time to speculate Bitcoin's price now.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 09:51:51 PM

No.Its time to wait and watch.I think price will fall more next week.I sold when price was above $600 now waiting for $550 to buy again
ttargett

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 11:01:59 PM

No.Its time to wait and watch.I think price will fall more next week.I sold when price was above $600 now waiting for $550 to buy again
it is definitely not going to be falling in the near future, i hope that a new all time high will happen soon
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 11:03:44 PM

Just taking a little dip there, nothing to worry about. Just another opportunity to buy. Remember that it does not matter what price you buy at if you are holding 10+ years to be rich as fuck.
nova-rider

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 11:04:01 PM

This was a big price drop, I believe there will be a significant recovery before the weekend.
septian44

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 11:10:00 PM

time for buy bitcoin low price
price was above $6xx now waiting for $5xx to buy again
prices movement
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 11:24:57 PM

Just taking a little dip there, nothing to worry about. Just another opportunity to buy. Remember that it does not matter what price you buy at if you are holding 10+ years to be rich as fuck.

Don't think many people will continue/be able to hold their coins for that long. Bitcoin isn't even that old. I think it's good for people to begin holding their coins for at least 1 year. That alone will already be a more than difficult thing for people to achieve. Having that said, we don't even know if Bitcoin is even worth a lot after 10 years. Maybe it will go back to sub $100 prices as becomes clear that there isn't any demand for Bitcoin anymore.
arvis

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 01:18:38 AM

If more events like the 'Bitfinex hack' will take place, it won't for sure. It's going to be a hard time to speculate Bitcoin's price now.

Unfortunately, they keep happening regularly.
But bitcoin is strong enough for that.
I Am Hero

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:52:40 AM

i hope the page turns for bitcoin soon and we can start seeing the good side of it once again and with only rising price.

Buying Bitcoin like a Boss
Dassi

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 06:54:18 AM

However much it rises, I'm not sure it will cross the $600 mark before Christmas.

I have a feeling the price will be good at Christmas time.
Hashminers

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 12:33:14 PM

However much it rises, I'm not sure it will cross the $600 mark before Christmas.

Before Christmas bitcoin's price may be stable around the 600 dollar mark. At best i see it go back to 650 at worst maybe around 450 dollar.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 01:00:23 PM

Before Christmas bitcoin's price may be stable around the 600 dollar mark. At best i see it go back to 650 at worst maybe around 450 dollar.

Anything is possible with bitcoins either it will go higher or lower in future no one knows, but lets hope that it touches some descent value at the end of the year.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 01:03:00 PM

Smart pockets are going to ETC to benefit from the next insanely big Ethereum Classic pump since ETH is doomed as it will collapse as soon as it goes PoS. Millionaires will be made thanks to ETC. Once that is done, everyone will go back to BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: