Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:48:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan needed 5$  (Read 602 times)
FeelTheBeat1 (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 06:02:29 PM

I need 5$ btc
Actually I want to buy something online and its price is 50$ USD and currently I have only 45.43$ in my btc wallet I will pay back 6$ in 7 days
And tell me what type of collateral is accepted I have a twitter account with 14.2k followers and this bitcointalk account too my btc account is potential full member account with good post quality

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 06:48:45 PM

I need 5$ btc
Actually I want to buy something online and its price is 50$ USD and currently I have only 45.43$ in my btc wallet I will pay back 6$ in 7 days
And tell me what type of collateral is accepted I have a twitter account with 14.2k followers and this bitcointalk account too my btc account is potential full member account with good post quality

For start, take a look here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0
Also, i think that you have to be more specific about the amount of BTC that you ask. I mean, in BTC how much you need... Undecided
FeelTheBeat1 (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 08:41:29 PM

I need 5$ btc

For start, take a look here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0
Also, i think that you have to be more specific about the amount of BTC that you ask. I mean, in BTC how much you need... Undecided
Actually btc price is change at daily bases so ts almost .009 at today rate so what you think about my bitcointalk account is enough  collateral or I have to arange other one???
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 10:11:59 PM

I need 5$ btc
A twitter account isn't considered collateral, but you can offer your btc account as collateral (just looking for someone who want take btc acc as collateral), but you should prove too if you're the real owner of that acc by sign a messages.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 10:16:04 PM

I need 5$ btc
A twitter account isn't considered collateral, but you can offer your btc account as collateral (just looking for someone who want take btc acc as collateral), but you should prove too if you're the real owner of that acc by sign a messages.

right, and i would consider filling this loan, but

1; i dont agree with buying/selling of accounts on here, leaving you zero collateral.
2; you have no address on your profile, or ever mentioned in your post history, meaning no way to verify you are even the owner.
And we have had alot of hacked accounts lately stirring drama ;/

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
FeelTheBeat1 (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 11:11:59 PM

I need 5$ btc

1; i dont agree with buying/selling of accounts on here, leaving you zero collateral.
2; you have no address on your profile, or ever mentioned in your post history, meaning no way to verify you are even the owner.
But I am the real owner of it so u tell how can I prove you that I m the real owner??
Actually I m asking for only 5$ and I don't think anyone will scam for such a little amount but if u guys think that I do that then just leave it and I leave the thing that I want to purchase I just tried but it's ok
CjMapope
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 11:13:39 PM

I need 5$ btc

But I am the real owner of it so u tell how can I prove you that I m the real owner??
Actually I m asking for only 5$ and I don't think anyone will scam for such a little amount but if u guys think that I do that then just leave it and I leave the thing that I want to purchase I just tried but it's ok

w/o having a previous signed message , you cant prove it to me. words dont mean shit here, sorry ;p
i suggest you stake an address for future if you wanna use your account as collateral Wink

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
FeelTheBeat1 (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 11:18:16 PM

I need 5$ btc

w/o having a previous signed message , you cant prove it to me. words dont mean shit here, sorry ;p
i suggest you stake an address for future if you wanna use your account as collateral Wink
Actually I don't know how to stake the address and how to get signed msg even I don't know what is the benefit of stake the address or signed msg
CjMapope
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 11:56:42 PM

I need 5$ btc

Actually I don't know how to stake the address and how to get signed msg even I don't know what is the benefit of stake the address or signed msg

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345.0

magemist

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 12:29:26 AM

I want to fill this loan for you. But you need to explain to me in a pm the details and when exactly you will be paying this back and for how much.
After this has been done I will fund your loan for this small amount.
Btw, people on this forum scam for as little as $0.50 so saying that it is a small amount and nobody will scam for this amount is not true at all.
Backside walkaround

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 12:58:37 AM

I need 5$ btc

But that's exactly what all scammers say.  Can you not just ask a family member or friend?  Do you not have a credit card?  Can you not wait a week to buy this thing?  These are the questions I'm wondering.  You're new and already borrowing, and you're not familiar with the rules.

If the original Backside walkaround can prove to me they are the old owner of this account, I can update the email address to the email address of their choosing.
Backside walkaround has lost access to their account as they used someone else's email address to sign up, and the owner of the email address got tired of random email notifications from this site after a few months and reset the password.
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 05:57:28 AM

Can you PM me the username of your twitter account?

I will fund this loan without interest if the quality of the twitter account is high. I would need your account as collateral too.
knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 06:46:04 PM

I need 5$ btc
I am sorry, I have to disagree, your account s not worth the value of the loan you are looking to get.  If you have another form of collateral, please list it her, but a JR member account is not worth nothing as collateral.

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████