Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:00:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: no intresting Alt Coin new project round the corner????  (Read 1747 times)
bobmarley650
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 10:08:28 AM

XEL

bobbtc@protonmail.com / Working day and night
Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 10:13:29 AM

no big new project on the horizon?
Nothing new projects like ETH or BTS Huh
... Or even better type BTC ??

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

There is a Chinese ICO called Antshare which I have in my signature. They look like a very impressive team and not only that others muct feel the same already raising over 2000 btc in less than a week. Their first ICO last year was stopped at 2100btc. This and a gaming coin called Jewels. Jewels is on the over side of the spectrum, it will be a small amount of btc raised but has real world use off the bat being the ingame currency to http://www.apexconquer.com/ and the new games that are in beta test. It will also have provably fair gambling within a shortwhile and all in all excite me most of all coins so far because of the massive community it already has. Always do your own research  Cool

coin2.0

Activity: 622
Merit: 251

love coins

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 10:22:45 AM

Maybe coin with IOT
Mike8

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 10:26:25 AM

Waves, Steem, Antshares, that clone of Raiblocks... there are some to research.
Also I've read of a zero cash project that claims to replace Monero (too big words imho)
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1205

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 02:30:38 PM

no big new project on the horizon?
Nothing new projects like ETH or BTS Huh
... Or even better type BTC ??

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Check out Victoriouscoin they have a unique plan they called Interactive Coin Sales it is unique and never been implemented but the premine is quite huge at 70% with a huge supply of over 9 billion the only good thing about this coin is that it's investor friendly the lost is very minimal..

spassbold

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 06:13:07 PM

This sounds interesting: http://golemproject.net/

It is a project that allows to distribute all kind of computing work among home PC and the owners of these PCs then get paid with Ethereum according to the work they have done (eg. rendering videos, datamining or other computing intensive tasks,...)
funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 01:07:33 AM

Bitbays rolling peg system (similar to what banks use) is being developed and released around xmas time which is a game changer!
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 01:08:53 AM

ardor
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:45:54 AM

Synereo

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:48:26 AM

wings is an upcoming project with great potentials.
click on my signature and register to learn more about wings.
Where DAO unicorns are born? Is that supposed to make people consider wings a serious and interesting project?!
Crazy stuff happens in the short term in crypto (e.g. DOGE) but I don't see your DAO unicorns coin taking off somehow.

hi NUFCrichard!!!
what are you meaning about "Crazy stuff happens in the short term in crypto (e.g. DOGE) "

it's a coin based on a meme of a dog with stupid gramatically incorrect phrases next to it! I am not sure it will be a serious world currency in the future!
It had a market cap of nearly $100 million at one point, that is crazy!
italianMiner72 (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 11:54:24 AM

wings is an upcoming project with great potentials.
click on my signature and register to learn more about wings.
Where DAO unicorns are born? Is that supposed to make people consider wings a serious and interesting project?!
Crazy stuff happens in the short term in crypto (e.g. DOGE) but I don't see your DAO unicorns coin taking off somehow.

hi NUFCrichard!!!
what are you meaning about "Crazy stuff happens in the short term in crypto (e.g. DOGE) "

it's a coin based on a meme of a dog with stupid gramatically incorrect phrases next to it! I am not sure it will be a serious world currency in the future!
It had a market cap of nearly $100 million at one point, that is crazy!

Wow Just 100mln for a meme!!!!
Damn!!!
I really understand nothing in this Life  Roll Eyes

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: