Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:05:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon go  (Read 6691 times)
elena-tur

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 04:43:52 PM

During the first month of its existence the game has earned about $ 200 million, according to estimates SensorTower. This information is already being scattered all over the world. Probably Pokemon really like people.
Such earnings game not surprising, because so many people are carried away by the game and the whole world seemed to be playing pokemon go
ilyasbeler

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 02:25:10 PM

is still hype this game in there ?
in my place everybody already uninstaled it
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 02:36:47 PM

I have not yet found. I'm not going. I do not like this game. Very boring and uninteresting

olyaru

Activity: 275

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 04:37:32 PM

Pokemon Go has been and remains moist, full of bugs and very unfriendly to the user game. But the excitement of the hunt and the fun of the game is worth it to put up with it.
Mirconome

Activity: 171

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 05:36:46 PM

I have not yet found. I'm not going. I do not like this game. Very boring and uninteresting
People, far from the world of video games, experience in recent days serious shock due to the sudden influx of Pokemon, flooded the tape of social networks.
TheCableGuy

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 05:43:34 PM

Are kids still playing this?
coszy

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 05:49:48 PM

They play both children and adults, and stories from the life and analytical articles fell in torrents. Someone searching for Pokemon is a corpse in the river, someone breaks the boundaries of private property. Full madhouse.
simpler2016

Activity: 293

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 06:00:18 PM

Yes, this game is in demand. The excitement has passed, but interest in it there are still many children. But my child in this game did not play
Winter1986

Activity: 234

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 07:12:05 PM

Yes, this game is in demand. The excitement has passed, but interest in it there are still many children. But my child in this game did not play
Perhaps not everyone knows where it came from the game Pokémon go. It all began in 1990 when, according to legend, the game designer Satoshi Tajiri saw beetle zalezshego on the wire connecting the two handheld game console Nintendo Gameboy. You can only imagine this man's imagination.
lilit

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 08:20:09 PM

Did you know that in addition to the main series, there are other games about the pocket monsters. Pokémon Trading Card Game - collectible card game Pokemon 2 pieces.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
praboso96

Activity: 187

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 08:40:34 PM

You can easily google info about it. A lot of people playing this game. So it'a really popular.
Orion25

Activity: 239

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 05:02:16 PM

You can easily google info about it. A lot of people playing this game. So it'a really popular.
What Pokemon game is popular enough it is clear, but how it can hurt if some countries launched a campaign opposition players and distribution Pokemon Go. I can not understand why.
Zisove28

Activity: 181

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 05:24:31 PM

What Pokemon game is popular enough it is clear, but how it can hurt if some countries launched a campaign opposition players and distribution Pokemon Go. I can not understand why.

The fact remains - the developers of this game earned her a lot of money. I downloaded the sake of interest. But I do anything it did not like
farl2web

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 05:44:17 PM

It turns out very funny. Four people were arrested for having used the game to attract players in remote locations and rob them at gunpoint. In response, the developers of Pokemon Go said that "you have to play with your friends, if the rules require a move into new or unfamiliar places" and "constantly aware of security."
SmirnoffVany

Activity: 243

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 07:04:17 PM

The fact remains - the developers of this game earned her a lot of money. I downloaded the sake of interest. But I do anything it did not like
Where that information is also seen that money is very much brought the game Pokemon, in the first months of existence of Svoge. If this pace continues, the developers become fabulously wealthy.
elena-tur

Activity: 284

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 07:40:31 PM

It was not long after the end of the event period Treats like Niantic again pleases us a little mini-Event with big bonuses.
eminem90

Activity: 298

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 08:25:27 PM

There are reports that the second generation of Pokémon found in Pokémon code GO! Who is already in contact with such a situation. Write.
maister77777

Activity: 204

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 09:09:10 PM

Today I learned that there was an updated 0.45 Pokemon DPP has brought not only the daily bonuses in the game, but also gave hope for the emergence of the Pokémon Ditto. Congratulations gentlemen.
Ted E. Bare

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Bear with me

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 10:25:35 PM

I met and befriended some really nice people while playing this game. I like the social aspect and the exploring of my neighborhood, but I don't play too much anymore.
berserkinterbuy

Activity: 195

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 08:46:38 PM

This is more than a game, and news just overwhelmed with joy. More November 7, an official release fresh update for the game Pokemon Go 0.45.0 1.15.0 for Android and for iOS devices. Play has become much steeper.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: