Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:41:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon go  (Read 6691 times)
adidas

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Americans do it better

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 08:47:52 PM

I think pokemon go is officially dead.
No buddy really talks about it now. Roll Eyes

Gasturcas

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 08:58:28 PM

At first, pokemon go was a great great game. I feel excited with their trailer, remember the poke battle together with the journey? It was facinating even the day when it was launched. I walk everyday to capture any kinds of pokemons. It made me feel great those days and it feels like I was a kid back then. The exciting was gone when I heard that there are a lot of cheaters who beats the game. Some have gps spoofing while I do the legit way. Honestly, pokemom go was on a hype when the first time it came out. But now few people is already playing this game. Small improvements during updates and we dont expect more. So, goodluck to the developers of this game.

one-day0

Activity: 158

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 09:34:58 PM

Do you know friends that have open access to the official startup of the game using the App Store application stores and Play Market of the five countries. The lucky this time, residents were: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Macedonia and Macau.
SmirnoffVany

Activity: 243

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 10:21:53 PM

At first, pokemon go was a great great game. I feel excited with their trailer, remember the poke battle together with the journey? It was facinating even the day when it was launched. I walk everyday to capture any kinds of pokemons. It made me feel great those days and it feels like I was a kid back then. The exciting was gone when I heard that there are a lot of cheaters who beats the game. Some have gps spoofing while I do the legit way. Honestly, pokemom go was on a hype when the first time it came out. But now few people is already playing this game. Small improvements during updates and we dont expect more. So, goodluck to the developers of this game.
Antivirus company Kaspersky Lab found in the official Google Play store malicious application Guide for Pokémon Go, which contains a Trojan virus that infects Android devices and get over them full control.
maister77777

Activity: 204

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 11:20:30 PM

Such a scale and of such activity at the user did not have no more online game. Therefore, developers still have received tribute, even Pokemon Go begins to lose its rankings. But all have remained famous.
anasis

Activity: 189

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 06:40:29 AM

Do you know friends that have open access to the official startup of the game using the App Store application stores and Play Market of the five countries. The lucky this time, residents were: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Macedonia and Macau.
Now for the first game of Pokemon came really troubled times. There is no longer that fuse users with whom it all began and the game itself have been seen in all sorts of scams. It may therefore th nada popularity.
zikel

Activity: 188

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 08:02:08 PM

Why do you think so? Among many of my friends still play this game. But I did not like it
lilit

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 11:07:12 PM

All expect trading opportunities in the game. Undoubtedly, trade sooner or later appear in Pokemon GO - but it will clearly appear in the game after the second generation of Pokémon.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
wutard

Activity: 150

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:21:07 AM

Why do you think so? Among many of my friends still play this game. But I did not like it
New and good news for fans of Pokemon Go. British operator T- Mobile has offered all its subscribers a free subscription to unlimited high-speed mobile Internet in the Annex for the year.
Rastaman2016

Activity: 247

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 04:53:27 PM

Game Pokemon Go who helped a lot, and someone and offered. In Missouri, the robbers ambushed the players near the Pokemon hidden away from crowded places.
Sierra82fit

Activity: 142

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 06:28:13 PM

Game Pokemon Go who helped a lot, and someone and offered. In Missouri, the robbers ambushed the players near the Pokemon hidden away from crowded places.
If this spirit continues, the Pokémon can get the title of the game in the criminal world. More such assistance criminals never received.
ananas99

Activity: 632

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 07:23:56 PM

If this spirit continues, the Pokémon can get the title of the game in the criminal world. More such assistance criminals never received.
No wonder in some countries, non-governmental organizations have begun to speak out against the game in the Pokemon, and even held the shares for catching players.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
vantyzz

Activity: 274

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 08:27:50 PM

No wonder in some countries, non-governmental organizations have begun to speak out against the game in the Pokemon, and even held the shares for catching players.

Yes, I've heard about this dark side of the game Pokemon Go. This is very bad and unpleasant side effect. developers need to revise the terms of this game
LGH_Vert

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 04:37:27 PM

I find it weird how people say that Pokemon GO is a dead game.
Drago2016

Activity: 314

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 06:58:01 PM

in my country is a popular game. Many people like it. Some already tired. I think that now the peak of its popularity
adidas

Activity: 448

Americans do it better

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 09:34:32 PM

in my country is a popular game. Many people like it. Some already tired. I think that now the peak of its popularity
But it will die out just in the same time it has lost popularity in the USA it has.
Nobody even talks about it anymore. Just about VR games now.

Mirconome

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 04:33:22 PM

It is has been much hype, so Pokemon Go very much was popular, already passes on the decline of enthusiasm in people. So even the streets have become a little calmer, and can not see the stupid pokemon seekers.
Sierra82fit

Activity: 142

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 06:52:39 PM

It is has been much hype, so Pokemon Go very much was popular, already passes on the decline of enthusiasm in people. So even the streets have become a little calmer, and can not see the stupid pokemon seekers.
Developers have already earned so much money that even has nothing to worry about what people are no longer interested in playing Pokemon.
pooligans13

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 07:18:22 PM

i think that it is already released there
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 12:28:48 PM

Developers have already earned so much money that even has nothing to worry about what people are no longer interested in playing Pokemon.
They do. As long as people downloaded it, it is enough for them to get paid. Besides, Pokemon Go isn't a dead game. Just like other trends, its popularity goes down as time goes by.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: