Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:11:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Would this be acceptable, or is it against BCT rules?  (Read 461 times)
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 08:06:05 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2016, 08:18:47 PM by mexicantarget

Hi there.

I run a few sites which are bitcoin related.
The total of registered users with unique e-mail addresses is more than 9000. (It's around 50k actually)
Now, the funny thing is. Most active users I have on the site don't even have accounts here on BCT.

So, what I wanted to do is:

Reward users for each post of theirs on BCT in general, not on my topic(s) only.
They would have a specific title & signature, in order my system works as it should.

I'd make sure to let them know about the rules of the forum, spam, etc.
Would restrict max payment to the "allowed" number of posts per day.
(That's like 25, iirc?)

This wont mean I'm encouraging them to post in order to get paid, from my POV.

It would work though an API I'd create. Each post they would make, would reward them let's say X satoshi. Each topic they would create would reward them Y satoshi.
All funds would be credited on their accounts on my site(s).

I believe it would be a win-win situation for both parties. BCT & my end.
Would send an e-mail with this feature to my entire network and encourage them to register and be active in here.

I want to dominate the faucet world with my ideas and projects and spread the word about bitcoin.

Thanks for your time.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 09:14:36 PM

Hello
There is a signature campaign which is going on in BCT forums [for example you can check out my signature] - we get paid by the advertiser on the number of posts we make.

What you are suggesting is much similar to them and hence my suggestion is you check out the rates of currently running signature campaigns and begin this new project ASAP!! Grin

Good Luck!!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 09:32:14 PM

As long as you take care of the campaign it should be fine. You need to keep a good eye out for people writing posts of very low value just in order to get paid. There are a few signature campaigns that do not care about the quality of their users input which is very detrimental to the overall picture here. You can find other signature campaigns in the Services sub-forum.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 09:59:51 PM

As long as you take care of the campaign it should be fine. You need to keep a good eye out for people writing posts of very low value just in order to get paid. There are a few signature campaigns that do not care about the quality of their users input which is very detrimental to the overall picture here. You can find other signature campaigns in the Services sub-forum.
Dobro vece.

well, the thing is. I do care about the rep of my projects and my own image, so I would make sure users followed BCT rules.
And, of course, the most important thing is, I respect this forum's rules.

Just wanted to make sure it'll be okay.

Thanks, I'll lock this topic now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: