Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:17:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Open positions at Dragon Mining  (Read 926 times)
dragonmining (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 10:00:34 PM

Looking for a position that offers wide exposure to the Bitcoin industry?
Do you have extensive knowledge and experience in the industry of cryptocurrencies?
Dragon Mining has several open positions to fill for our new European location!
Online positions as well as some on site opportunities.
We're looking for computer experts, researchers, software developers and customer service representatives. 

Get in touch with our team on our official website!
www.dragonmining.net
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1054

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 06:49:13 PM

Oh man, no more cloud mining.  Undecided

https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/guides/how-to-identify-a-bitcoin-or-ethereum-cloud-mining-scam/
dragonmining (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 09:36:02 AM

We understand your skepticism due to the large number of cloud mining scams on the market.
Unfortunately this makes it very hard for legitimate companies like our own to gain trust in the industry.
We invite you to follow our progress over time and see our legitimacy for yourself.
You may also be interested in viewing our other platforms like our Facebook or our business eBay.
As you may know, companies are required to provide extensive company details (tax number, registration ect.) in order to be upgraded to a business eBay account. Dragon Mining has several European locations and we do allow on site visits.

For any further inquiries please don't be shy to drop us a message or a phone call.
Dragon Mining
mautobu

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 10:42:59 AM

I am interested in position of customer support representatives, I can work online for daily 10-12 hours
mirana12345

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

PM me to buy traffic for your site!

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 10:52:57 AM

I'm interested in the position in your company. Something in the line of customer support/sales representative.
If you still need person for the job, feel free to PM me or quote-reply here. Please include payment range you're offering.

dragonmining (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 10:55:45 AM

I'm interested in the position in your company. Something in the line of customer support/sales representative.
If you still need person for the job, feel free to PM me or quote-reply here. Please include payment range you're offering.

I am interested in position of customer support representatives, I can work online for daily 10-12 hours

Thank you for your interest! Please get in touch with our team on our official website, we would like to know more about yourselves and your sales experience.

Dragon Mining
http://www.dragonmining.net/#!join-our-team/x4qtr
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:48:35 PM

Now I am interested in a position in this establishment and I will want to give this a benefit of doubt to prove either worthwhile or not. Hoping to not be disappointed.
Looking for a position that offers wide exposure to the Bitcoin industry?
Do you have extensive knowledge and experience in the industry of cryptocurrencies?
Dragon Mining has several open positions to fill for our new European location!
Online positions as well as some on site opportunities.
We're looking for computer experts, researchers, software developers and customer service representatives. 

Get in touch with our team on our official website!
www.dragonmining.net
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:44:14 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2016, 04:45:34 PM by beerlover

Clould mining is not trustable these days as most of them turning SCAM in the long Run. But here the OP is offering jobs and not want us to invest in cloud mining site. So, I think it is legitimate. But, still I prefer to stay away from cloud mining industry in any form of contact for my own security.

Edit:
I am not affiliated to any could mining services nor I am not recommending to do anything related to that.
Please act on your own responsibility.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 03:54:11 PM

Clould mining is not trustable these days as most of them turning SCAM in the long Run. But here the OP is offering
jobs and not want us to invest in cloud mining site. So, I think it legitimate. But, still I prefer to stay away from cloud mining industry in any form of contact for my own security.

Working with guys who are operating for scamming purpose makes you feel legitimate? It is good that you want to stay away from cloud mining but for own security? What about others?

By posting about it legitimate you might move up minds of some users towards working with them.  

Also there is no assurance that they will even pay you or not. Even if they pays a guy should have a positive moral standards towards and should reject these kind of offers even if they pay you a high sum.
dragonmining (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:24:29 AM

Dragon Mining is unfortunately well aware that many cloud mining companies have turned out to be fraudulent, but this fact is far from a golden rule.
Our company values our customer's satisfaction above all else. We are a legitimate, registered business with several European locations. Dragon Mining is absolutely not just a ponzy sheme. We are confident of our service quality and in time we believe the Bitcoin community will share the same level of confidence in us.

We are currently still accepting candidates who would like to be a part of our team although only those who let us know of their interest on our official website will be considered. We have several positions to fill and we would be happy to hear what you can bring to our team.

Thank you,
Dragon Mining
grim007

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:32:56 AM

Dragon Mining is unfortunately well aware that many cloud mining companies have turned out to be fraudulent, but this fact is far from a golden rule.
Our company values our customer's satisfaction above all else. We are a legitimate, registered business with several European locations. Dragon Mining is absolutely not just a ponzy sheme. We are confident of our service quality and in time we believe the Bitcoin community will share the same level of confidence in us.

We are currently still accepting candidates who would like to be a part of our team although only those who let us know of their interest on our official website will be considered. We have several positions to fill and we would be happy to hear what you can bring to our team.

Thank you,
Dragon Mining

what is the difference between you and other cloud mining that runaway? especially hashocean that have a good reputation over a year and well known for being trusted and yet they scam their investor after the halving. I cloud mining is not profitable anymore and no more investor will gamble in this type of investment because what happened. Cloud mining is just like a ponzi once you didn't show any proof that you have a real mining rig. If you really want to promote your site. Just post here your proof so that we might believe you.  Sad
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: