Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:16:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XAUR buy and sell  (Read 7694 times)
Kenzai

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 05:41:49 AM

Sell 1xaur @22K ..
if u want PM me , total 300xaur.
Omegasun (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 06:58:33 AM

Sell 1xaur @22K ..
if u want PM me , total 300xaur.

you just sell it to c-cex because it's current price on market is around 18k-15k. if you want to sell it here. just offer a little bit cheaper so that
your time will not waste waiting for interested trader that buy your XAUR. Smiley

Im offering escrow service for just 5 XAUR fee in any Amount of transaction. Smiley

Note: i will just holding the BTC payment not XAUR because of transaction fee..

here is my btc address: 1omegaLenUv6ZXypKhc9JGEKRsqZbrdtx

and im currently holding 0.2btc for my other customer. Smiley

Code:
Address: 1omegaLenUv6ZXypKhc9JGEKRsqZbrdtx
Message: Hi Im Omegasun and I will use this BTC address for my Future Escrow Service! Thanks
Signature: HLhvyu8uPwqcaEgWXnEvsPGVGvRW0Qa3+tqfLZeGwcY0VgsIyrMtdIGQOHXEzzCXFJQD+8Pxww6wFVA9jYKoILs=

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Mongwapogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 07:44:19 AM

Op should lock this thread for prevent unnecessary posts, Xaur is already traded on c-cex
Maybe yes, maybe no, anyway there are users who don't use C-Cex exchange for many reasons.

I think no. maybe because the only website allows to exchange our XAUR is only C-cex.

And yes there are many users don't use exchange websites because like what happen to Bitfinex.
Omegasun (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 08:51:03 AM

Op should lock this thread for prevent unnecessary posts, Xaur is already traded on c-cex
Maybe yes, maybe no, anyway there are users who don't use C-Cex exchange for many reasons.

I think no. maybe because the only website allows to exchange our XAUR is only C-cex.

And yes there are many users don't use exchange websites because like what happen to Bitfinex.

yes it is true that's why i didn't lock it. it is more safe to trade here. but i will closed this thread once it is listed in bittrex and polo as per
projected exchange that XAUR will be listed. thanks

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
cryptospreader

Activity: 504

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 04:03:05 PM

yes it is true that's why i didn't lock it. it is more safe to trade here. but i will closed this thread once it is listed in bittrex and polo as per

You don't need to close this thread. Once XAUR is listed in one or two more exchanges, eventually people stop talking here. Until it is useful for some people to have deals.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 10:51:22 PM

You don't need to close this thread. Once XAUR is listed in one or two more exchanges, eventually people stop talking here. Until it is useful for some people to have deals.
Xaur already listed on ccex
 i think some people want fast exchange on here, or maybe want to get better offers on here (selling higher and buying lower than exchange site)
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 03:02:38 AM

Traders in c-cex aredumpin so I guess most xaur are being held still ad some people wants to trade at a higher price so thy are using this thread to make a good deal. I hope it gets listed on oter exchange soon but I doubt it will because the previous xau weren't listed on other exchanges.
GregH37
Legendary

Merit: 1037

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 04:48:56 AM

Traders in c-cex aredumpin so I guess most xaur are being held still ad some people wants to trade at a higher price so thy are using this thread to make a good deal. I hope it gets listed on oter exchange soon but I doubt it will because the previous xau weren't listed on other exchanges.

Yeah. but previous xaur have a huge market. that almost beaten bitcoin price. last time when I checked prevous xaur price 1Xaur was equal to 1.2BTC.. it surprised me..
I am sure if new xaur holders hold their xaur for some time they will earn huge profit . but patience  is all.
cryptospreader

Activity: 504

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 04:54:26 AM

Yeah. but previous xaur have a huge market. that almost beaten bitcoin price. last time when I checked prevous xaur price 1Xaur was equal to 1.2BTC.. it surprised me..
I am sure if new xaur holders hold their xaur for some time they will earn huge profit . but patience  is all.

That was last minutes speculation. Very few tried to buy old XAU at higher price thinking about getting 8000 new XAUR for 1 old XAU. They would have got a lot of profit by now after swap.
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 06:53:23 AM

price at 18k sathosi in c-cex..yeah I offer who want to sell Xaurum about 12k sathosi i'll buying it all,,if you dont patient to sell in c-cex Grin
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 07:45:21 AM

price at 18k sathosi in c-cex..yeah I offer who want to sell Xaurum about 12k sathosi i'll buying it all,,if you dont patient to sell in c-cex Grin
Lol. do you think peoples are that much stupid to sell you coins for 12K satoshi even the coin is already being sold for 18satoshi..
it is much better to sell in the exchange instead of selling to you.. but I prefer to hold I am sure xaur price will reach to 50K satoshi for sure.
TreeAcid

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

What's in the Magic bottle?

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:21:01 AM

Lol. do you think peoples are that much stupid to sell you coins for 12K satoshi even the coin is already being sold for 18satoshi..
it is much better to sell in the exchange instead of selling to you.. but I prefer to hold I am sure xaur price will reach to 50K satoshi for sure.

Nothing is "for sure". Stop pretending to be a prophet. Murphy's Law, and all.

Your hubris is getting the best of you, no offense.
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:43:55 AM

Buying 50k XAUR at 20% below cex market price, anybody that need a fast cash should contact me, no stories just a fast deal, we can also make use of escrow.

ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1233

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 08:55:49 AM

That was last minutes speculation. Very few tried to buy old XAU at higher price thinking about getting 8000 new XAUR for 1 old XAU. They would have got a lot of profit by now after swap.

They would have accumulate more profit if the swap happened on early stage on xaur addition in ccex but suddenly it happens on dumping stage, maybe they earn but we cannot say a lot but the really thing that bothers me is, how xaur can go so far?  Maybe we can see a little pump and dump but actually i dont see the price reach back again to 30k sats, and i really think that 30k sats pump will not be happening soon since the btc volume is so big.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
niksdt101

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 09:15:57 AM

Buying 50k XAUR at 20% below cex market price, anybody that need a fast cash should contact me, no stories just a fast deal, we can also make use of escrow.

50k @ 20% lesser means a great deal for some one wanting quick cash and the ccex selling isn't that much slow as there are too many people buying xaur now.
jacee
Legendary

Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 11:16:37 AM

I'm buying for 15k sats if anyone is interested pm me.
Omegasun (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 11:33:19 AM

They would have accumulate more profit if the swap happened on early stage on xaur addition in ccex but suddenly it happens on dumping stage, maybe they earn but we cannot say a lot but the really thing that bothers me is, how xaur can go so far?  Maybe we can see a little pump and dump but actually i dont see the price reach back again to 30k sats, and i really think that 30k sats pump will not be happening soon since the btc volume is so big.

it will probably happened because XAUR price is base from gold price. Once the value of gold in the market is increase, im sure that XAUR will have a mega pump.
That's why i buy again some XAUR and im just waiting for the time that gold will inflate and dumpers from signature bounty will totally out of gas. hahahha.
i know that some big whale is still holding there XAUR that's why im aware that in any moment, big dump will occur and that's the perfect time that im waiting to buy all out XAUR in the market. Cheesy

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 4437

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 12:58:32 PM

I think 15-20% below market value is a huge loss to those who may not want to use an exchange. Im not hatin as its legal

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bluedeep
Legendary

Activity: 977
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:49:55 AM

I'm buying for 15k sats if anyone is interested pm me.
I can sell for 18,5k/xaur. PM me if you are interested. Thanks

||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
BicolIsarog

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:46:34 AM

Hi guys I'm Selling my 199 XAUR for 0.039 in bitcoins. (Currently stored in my C-Cex account). Just send me a Private Message.

We can talk for the price. The price is still negotiable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: