Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:27:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking Altcoin Takeover Consultant(s)  (Read 702 times)
SudoLin (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 03:10:23 AM

BTCTalk,

I'm looking for someone to assist me in taking over an existing altcoin. I have no stake in the coin as my interest lies in the end-game only, it'd just be a shame to see it go to waste. All I can offer is the assurance that the coin will be better off in new hands as I have a bit of a scoop in terms of how it can be an attractive investment once again. Should things work out I've got reason to believe I can get some corporate backing in the mix in terms of partnerships out of the gate. Send me a message and I'll be happy to provide more detail.

Best case scenario I make a friend or two and we can take this thing to the moon. Shoot me a message if you've got experience in this area and are interested.

Thanks!
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 11:08:35 PM

BTCTalk,

I'm looking for someone to assist me in taking over an existing altcoin. I have no stake in the coin as my interest lies in the end-game only, it'd just be a shame to see it go to waste. All I can offer is the assurance that the coin will be better off in new hands as I have a bit of a scoop in terms of how it can be an attractive investment once again. Should things work out I've got reason to believe I can get some corporate backing in the mix in terms of partnerships out of the gate. Send me a message and I'll be happy to provide more detail.

Best case scenario I make a friend or two and we can take this thing to the moon. Shoot me a message if you've got experience in this area and are interested.

Thanks!

to takeover existing coin you need to marketing, plan new roadmap and develop other platform. But the challenge is, if you dont have bitcoin to promote coin, dont have altcoin to give bounty or etc. I also interested to takeover dead coin, but it need cost to do it  Sad.
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 04:18:04 PM

You need to really explain the specifications of the coin while keeping its name private, has been offered as an ico before? Practically you have not said anything that could make someone to be interested in the coin.
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:15:45 AM

What is the asset and liability of this coin, send me all the details and we might be able to resurrect the coin back to life.

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:18:30 AM

Toss me more information. I'm interested in hearing what you're looking at and what you're looking for someone to help with. I've been a part of many coins, and I've given business/growth advice to multiple along the way.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
cryptospreader

Activity: 504

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 12:24:45 PM

Prepare a checklist for what you want to look for. You can start a voting campaign to get more information. This is a brainstorming techinique. This will be helpful before you get worthy consultants.
Braino

Activity: 644

IRONX - Fully regulated World-Class Exchange

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:15:32 PM

Send me a PM  Wink

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
pcoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 10:38:11 AM

On a very frank note, has this op contacted anybody via pm? I really feel like knowing in order to either forget about it or be hopeful.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: