Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:07:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTENERGY SRL Mining Solutions - Custom Chassis, power, thermal solutions  (Read 6094 times)
Nikolaj (OP)

Activity: 445
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 08:01:18 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2017, 12:30:46 AM by Nikolaj

My Contacts:
feel free to contact me, but please send first a PM presenting who you are. If I don't respond please write here your name, or send me a PM, and I will double check.

Skype MT-EMC
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/NikolajWojdelko

ps: all the Ideas, project, schematics, tests, patents and details are property of Matteo Trinca. They've been personal developments from February 2014, prior the constitution of the company. The sole owner of the projects and concept is myself. The company has ceased to exist (internal reasons), but the projects are finalized (hint: have a look at my avatar  Wink )

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nikolaj (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 04:21:22 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2017, 10:32:16 PM by Nikolaj

Preview of the 5VGA version

Here's the link to some old projects of mine (personal developments prior the company, from February 2014 about the BTC sector. All the Ideas, project, schematics, tests, patents and details are property of Matteo Trinca):

2014 - Project MERCURY - 6x GPU mining platform
http://www.xtremehardware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43454

INCIPIT: it was an handmade project, I needed to make experience first, creating a machine that could have supported 5/6 R9 290 in a single case. It was a sketch and I needed to build it to understand also the needs in this sector, by experimenting myself.

2016, early - Project VENUS - 7x GPU mining platform
http://www.xtremehardware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48658

INCIPIT: it was the natural evolution of the project, but this time I wanted to do something less unique, and serial. The new concept will be mass produced, for a couple of reasons:
- personal needs
- market potential and unique features of the concept
- base for future integrations, electronical ones (we're working on it since a month)

Other very intersting articles, about bitcoin mining and other applications

GTX 1070, GTX 1080 BITCOIN mining roundup PART I (the first comment/user on the forum will get a BTC tip of 0.0005 BTC, BUT PLEASE let me know what you want to see in the second part, what kind of informations)
http://www.xtremehardware.com/recensioni/schede-video/roundup-gtx-1070-e-gtx-1080-analisi-e-confronto-dei-piu-recenti-modelli-custom-nvidia-pascal-parte-1-2016080211648/

STREACOM F12C Elite (Powered by R9 NANO CF) (the first comment on the forum will get a BTC tip of 0.00025 BTC)
http://www.xtremehardware.com/recensioni/case-e-modding/recensione-streacom-f12c-htpx-chassis-2016051811511/

Some useful tips:

Their project is utopia dream, I invested in maidsafe in 2015, they said they would release the official product "soon". I started to buy from 8k sat to 5k sat, after I went all-in my 50 BTC in maidsafe, they dumped it to 3k sat, I was panic dumped and gambled with left 25 BTC, because I want to make money to cover my trading loss. But tragedy happened, I lost my all bitcoin, now after one and half year, it is still in alpha test, even not in beta test, hilarious slowest development in the world.

I hate it.

Sorry for your loss dude, but with a capital of 50BTC you should have at least taken a risk management course.

Rule N'1: NEVER-EVER enter all-in in finance.
Rule N'2: diversify your portfolio
Rule N'3: NEVER AVERAGE DOWN your trades. You could have entered in better markes, with a positive trend (not reinvesting in a down-trend market)
Rule N'4: have a long term strategy or stop-loss plans before making a buy order. Right now you would have earnt 80 BTC (50*1.35) at least, with a double USD amount (MAID/BTC = 10K+)
Rule N'5 (in cryptos): study always the emission rates and profitability. The Rodamap it's totally irrelevant, as Informations in the development (that are made just to fool investors)

Experience as you can clearly see has a cost, but it's better that you anticipate it with cheap common knowledge, not big financial mistakes. MAID it's totally unrelated to your loss, it was just a wrong risk management that made your loss to happen.

These are basic rules, cryptos are no different.

Source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1753089.0
Nikolaj (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 09:48:10 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2016, 03:12:55 PM by Nikolaj

Preview of the Venus Prime

The last revision can handle 6 dual slot VGA, or 5 2.5 slot VGA in a 4U server style chassis

Nikolaj (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:44:54 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2016, 01:15:41 PM by Nikolaj

Some things possible with our custom units, imagine a rack full of these beauties what could achieve.

I'll start the serial production in mid october, shipment worldwide.

(screen of the potential of 90x gtx 1070's - A rack could install up to 72 VGA's, with 12 chassis like ours )

The profitability, as you all know, it fluctuates, but this is the key element of this world: volatility (in a side or the opposite)

Nikolaj (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 02:34:52 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2016, 03:12:22 PM by Nikolaj

VENUS Prime

Cloud Computing, Molecular Biology Folding, Bitcoin mining

Up to 6 150 150W VGA's in the first revision with ATX power supply
UP TO 7 300W VGA's in the second revision, with custom power delivery

Powered by CryptEnergy SRL
Cloud Computing Solutions

Stay tuned

BTCBusinessConsult

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 06:08:44 PM

Cool topic and pictures, but man... 6x 1080s up front cost... ouch

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
Nikolaj (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 10:08:31 PM

Cool topic and pictures, but man... 6x 1080s up front cost... ouch

Hi

these kind of solutions are costly, indeed, but in this model you can fit every other vga. For example rx 470's, or even 480's, with the best possible dissipation. These units will be much cheaper than what's possible to acquire now, especially in the EU region. I will resell also solutions with GTX 1060's, and AMD versions with RX 470's and 480's. Later on, when available, there will be a custom VEGA "Venus Prime".

This model of chassis will be perfectly compatible with the longest VGA's, for example the GTX 1070 AMP Extreme, or an eventual GTX 1080Ti or AMD R9 VEGA.

I'm in contact with modders so you could see some signature models, or even personalization with logos and decals. The end user will be able to choose the colour of the plates, especially the modular ones. You'll be able to exchange the plates to have a better compatibility, with more types of VGA's, for example:

5x 2.5 slots VGA's
6x 2.25 slots VGA's
6x 2 dual slots VGA's
7x 2 dual slots VGA's

The user will also be able to exchange the central dissipation unit, with these configurations:

4x server heavy duty 92x38mm fans (better option regarding cooling, but louder too)
4x commercial 92x38mm fans
3x heavy duty commercial 120x38/25mm fans (Noctua Industrial)
3x silent commercial 120x25 fans (The best CFM/dBA fans)

The central airflow it's fundamental to provide a general, omogeneous, dissipation. With this solution there isn't any hot spot, so for example the pascal vga's, very untolerant to heat, will work at higher frequencies due the lower temperature. I'll make a detailed review on xtremehardware.com, with a video presentation of the unit.

A mining rig full of such VGA's will have an high upfront cost, but they are perfect for mining farms, you can build a sistem quickly, with the best possible dissipation, even creating air ducts that will maximize the cooling potential of the air conditioners. There will be the possibility to use such systems with circular ducts, in the air intake. For the ones in Italy we're thinking about a monthly pay system, so you can even make a good profit with a product that you pay with a low loan rate. It's a win-win situation, especially considering that later on there will be a dedicated mining and trading portal, where the customers will find infos, tips, articles, guides, compiled batches, and many other things, like for example a weekly donation of btc's *(like a lottery, but it's a random donation in the userbase) and a very interesting referral system, that could turn in a btc-earning methodology for skilled users.

I am investing myself in the project, my reputation and even a property with a CED/Server Farm. I have nothing to hide, and I'm very proud of our results and achievements.

We are planning to go also, later on in the main BTC Events in EU, to show our systems and capabilities.

I've got even other projects, but I will preview them at the beginning of 2017. (Some other cool designs, for parallel computing with VGA's)
Nikolaj (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 08:31:43 AM

Some news:

- new modular concept for the plates (under patent approval): let's say that you can remove the plates and work outside of the system, and reinsert them later right after you've finished assembling the components. Hassle-free, maximasing the working environment.

- these modular plates will come in variations:
1 - motherboard (up to E-ATX, for example a rampage II Extreme 1366) + 1 ATX psu (1600/1700W platinum) + 1/2 2.5 SSD's. You could even utilize PCIE interface to boost the speed of the SSD's in your server/ custom pc.
2a - VGA 5x 2.5 slots + 5 risers
2b - VGA 6x 2.25 slots + 6 risers
2c - VGA 7x 2 slots + 7 risers
3a - FAN 4x 92x38mm
3b - FAN 3x 120x38mm
3c - FAN 3x 120x25mm
Later on I will implement 140mm fans, up to 38mm

- frontal compatibility with a couple of GTX 1080 on 16x PCIE lanes, right into the motherboard.

- very high quality chassis, if you own a server from hewlett packard you know what I mean.

- 4U rackable, stackable even horizontally outside of a rack. We are studying a concept to directly control up to 10x VENUS PRIME units (it could be 70x VGA's), with a dedicated 1U server. We could even sell the whole concept later on, with a custom built rack for these solutions. It could be very interesting to whoever wants to build a vga farm with the best possible efficiency, control, in a short time and with even mobile solutions (you can dismount a VENUS PRIME in 30seconds and transfer it in a new location, or resell it)

- the best possible dissipation, heat won't be an issue anymore

- Custom heavy duty handmade cables, of EVERY TIPOLOGY. You will be able to order even custom lenght cables, PCIE, EPS12V, MOLEX, 24PIN, with colour schemes. I could ship them even to US. There won't be anymkre the risk of fire on cables, with these units. Cable routing at it's finest, and with the best cables in the market, specifically designed for heavy-duty parallel computing/mining operations.

- We will offer gtx 1060/70/80/( later on even 80ti) full rigs and RX470/480 variations (Nvidia first, amd later on)

- in late november there will be a private mining and trading portals where the owners of these rigs, and all the other interested ones, could find a lot of infos, details, guides, batches (pre-configured), a btc lottery, a very aggressive referral system and many other things (I would like to implement the best paying faucet in my portal)
crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 02:58:26 AM

copied and pasted from previous thread Tongue

-------

hi nikolaj,

since our last discussion many moons ago - our framing system has been moving along very nicely also ...

we will not be selling any of ours - especially due the custom cooling system we are still in development with, but would be very interesting to see what youhave come up with as far as a casing solution ...

there are many server style cases available for high end hpc systems - but they are usually designed for such cards as the tesla series - which have all their power connectors on the ends of the cards instead of on top ... so it would be interesting to see what you have come up with ( apart from it being a taller ( ie - 5ru ) case ) ...

the sealed units we are designing have a staggered card design - with a single 'external' fan system - and smaller ball-bearing high velocity fans internally ...

but of course - that is the current system and is already changing in design for the newer 1080ti / 1090 cards that will be released in the coming months ...

the issue is the number of cards - which is limited currently at 5 currently - unless modding the bios / drivers ( as mentioned before ) ...

how have you come over this limitation - if you have at all? ...

#crysx

-------

ill have a look more indepth over the thread in the coming days mate ...

tanx ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
Nikolaj (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 08:33:55 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2016, 05:12:29 PM by Nikolaj

-------

hi nikolaj,

since our last discussion many moons ago - our framing system has been moving along very nicely also ...

we will not be selling any of ours - especially due the custom cooling system we are still in development with, but would be very interesting to see what youhave come up with as far as a casing solution ...

there are many server style cases available for high end hpc systems - but they are usually designed for such cards as the tesla series - which have all their power connectors on the ends of the cards instead of on top ... so it would be interesting to see what you have come up with ( apart from it being a taller ( ie - 5ru ) case ) ...

the sealed units we are designing have a staggered card design - with a single 'external' fan system - and smaller ball-bearing high velocity fans internally ...

but of course - that is the current system and is already changing in design for the newer 1080ti / 1090 cards that will be released in the coming months ...

the issue is the number of cards - which is limited currently at 5 currently - unless modding the bios / drivers ( as mentioned before ) ...

#crysx

-------

tanx ...

#crysx

hi

At first sorry for the delay but I had a very important health issue, that forced me to stay at the hospital (surgeon). I'll need to recover in a couple of weeks btw.
The chassis are 4U 19" RACK compatible, so you can obtain the same density as the Nvidia DX1 server solutions.

We had some delays too in the design-phase, so, adding my recover, the release it's planned in late november.

Currently I can push up to 7 VGA's in a chassi, even 8 with a proper power delivery. It could be possible but I haven't experimented yet an 8 VGA platform. I'll need to test them as soon as I recover.

Our dissipating units are very very capable, I've tested even  HD 7990 and the delta it's 20 degrees celsius less, on neoscrypt (!).

Have you for facebook or what'sapp? We could have a chat, and I could show you more.

Contact me with a pm and we'll proceed.

Greetings from Rome, Italy
crysx

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2016, 01:28:21 PM

-------

hi nikolaj,

#crysx

-------

tanx ...

#crysx

hi

At first sorry for the delay but I had a very important health issue, that forced me to stay at the hospital (surgeon). I'll need to recover in a couple of weeks btw.
The chassis are 4U 19" RACK compatible, so you can obrain the same density as the Nvidia DX1 server solutions.

We had some delays too in the design-phase, so, adding my recover, the release it's planned in late november.

Currently I can push up to 7 VGA's in a chassi, even 8 with a proper power delivery. It could be possible but I haven't experimented yet an 8 VGA platform. I'll need to test them as soon as I recover.

Our dissipating units are very very capable, I've tested even  HD 7990 and the delta it's 20 degrees celsius less, on neoscrypt (!).

Have you for facebook or what'sapp? We could have a chat, and I could show you more.

Contact me with a pm and we'll proceed.

Greetings from Rome, Italy

very interesting ...

skype - chrysophylax69 ...

i have that on all my devices as well as computers ... so its reasonably easy to get me - unless im asleep Wink ...

facebook yes - but is not easy to run on here due to all the tabs i have open all at once on all the browsers ...

tanx ...

crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
Nikolaj (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 05:49:09 PM

UPDATE:

At the beginning of december we should finish the internal tests, with the new models (we had some delays, but we're on track)

EU region, more competitive than the other offers in the market. You can check the features in the first post

If you're interested send me a pm with the units that you need and your location.

2 year warranty, brand new. RIght after the final stage of serial production (we could push up to 20 units in the first month, if not more. Better to be pessimistic)

Thank you
citronick
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080

---- winter*juvia -----

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 02:27:46 PM

Hi Nikolaj,

Do you have a custom chassis / system for 4 x GPUs mining?

My objective is to have a compact "medium" size miner and easy to move them from multiple locations.

Thanks

If I provided you good and useful info or just a smile to your day, consider sending me merit points to further validate this Bitcointalk account ~ useful for future account recovery...
loremipsum

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 03:42:31 PM

Hi!

If I understand correctly you are based in Rome, Italy? So if we are in Rome we can pick an order up directly? No need for shipping?

Thanks

Nikolaj (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 12:16:26 PM

Hi all guys

Right, if you can come to Lazio region or Turin, in north Italy, you will be able to pick them up directly. Better Rome in the current stage

We're finishing the details because we had an internal delay due some key elements, but we're on track. I hope that I'll be able to give you the final details of the units in a couple of weeks.

I can show you a preview of the latest units, which are NOT representative of the final model, due the absence of the key elements mentioned above.

This unit it's still in beta phase, 50% handmade, but the concept it's this.

What you see it's a GTX 1070 ZOTAC AMP EXTREME, the longest VGA you can purchase right now. An AMD HD 7990 should fit correctly, an R9 290/390x with custom cooler at 100%.

The final models will have these features:

1) extractable plate, with EAXT support, 2x 2.5" drive bays (2x SSD) (I am pushing to add even a single 3.5" bay, common 4TB HDD), a single ATX PSU (Up to 1700W platinum)
-a) a variant with a custom power delivery ****

2) extractable and exchangeable dissipating unit, with these configurations:
-a) 4x 92x38mm server, very high CFM (very high reliability) *
-b) 4x 92x38mm server with general fans, a bit less CFM *
-c) 3x 120x38mm fans, server ones *
-d) 3x 120x25mm fans, consumer models, silent mode but weaker CFM *
-e) 3x 140x25mm industrial fans (high reliability and compatibility) *
-f) 3x 140x38mm industrial fans (maximum CFM possible) *

3) extractable and exchangeable VGA plate, with these variants
-a) 5x 2.5 Slot VGA's
-b) 6x 2.25 Slot VGA's
-c) 7x 2.0 Slot VGA's
-d) 8x 2.0 Slot VGA's***

*: these variants will be purchasable in our ecommerce portal.
***: not yet made, but possible due the width of the 19" chassis

You will be able to purchase all this stuff in our portal, pay with a SEPA or BTC and even pay with a financing on a monthly basis, especially if you purchase the complete package, ready to use with up to 6 VGAs. We'll be able to ship in EU and USA. The MSRP of a chassis it's being evaluated, but it will be much more affodable than the current options (425/450/650$ in the USA) having a 19" RACK 4U compatibility.

We will offer 2 year warranty, brand new products, and product lines. You will remember this name "Cryptenergy SRL" when we'll start offering our custom solutions.

Other than the mechanical products we are in the development phase for these products:

- a new tipology of 16x PCIE Riser, with a new design and MUCH MORE reliable than the chinese ones, very high quality with TOP-of-the-line components. Tantalum capacitors, very strong PCB, 8/6pin PCIE connector and 4pin MOLEX (as you wish, maximum compatibility), advanced thermals (integrated heatsink in the PCB, to cool passively the components). The part number will be MSC-1, where "M" it's Matteo, my name. Under patent**

- a new tipology of motherboard USB-to-PCIE adapter, with and horizontal terminal instead of a vertical one. It will be fantastic because of the integration in our venus prime concept, because of it will be possible to obtain a wonderful cabling, more reliable due a fixed holding system and mainly without electrical or connection issues. It will be under patent**

- custom cables with 12AWG wires, GOLD terminals, very high quality. With these you can forget about cabling and fire issues, in our solutions

- a new tipology of secondary motherboard, that will support up to 7 dual slot VGA. Think about a general motherboard with risers on it, our risers. The MSC-1 in series, but integrated probably on it. It will be inserted in our VENUS PRIME chassis. Under patent (so we will use it in our solutions first, obviously under patent**)

- a custom power delivery up to 2400/2600W with a platinum certification (92% efficiency), inserted in the ATX slot in this unit. It will be possible to purchase a different kind of plate. We're working on it, we'll have another DCDC converter for such solutions but it will require some time due complex electrical prototypes ****

** we're evaluating to start an operation in Iceland, so we'll be able to host phisically these units, with competitive housing prices. Something like genesis mining, but with your phisical solutions based on REAL VGA's, not ponzi-scam mechanics and shameful cloudmining contracts (I have no words to comment what happened with the cloud mining services like genesis mining and toomim brothers https://forum.z.cash/t/toomim-bros-gpu-mining-software-and-cloud-mining/2080/1075, pretty shameful mechanics).
Nikolaj (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 07:05:19 PM

Hi Nikolaj,

Do you have a custom chassis / system for 4 x GPUs mining?

My objective is to have a compact "medium" size miner and easy to move them from multiple locations.

Thanks

It would be technically possible. What about the dimensions needed?

Have you got something in mind? 4U and 19" rack compatible?
crysx

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 06:06:13 AM

Hi all guys

Right, if you can come to Lazio region or Turin, in north Italy, you will be able to pick them up directly. Better Rome in the current stage

We're finishing the details because we had an internal delay due some key elements, but we're on track. I hope that I'll be able to give you the final details of the units in a couple of weeks.

I can show you a preview of the latest units, which are NOT representative of the final model, due the absence of the key elements mentioned above.

This unit it's still in beta phase, 50% handmade, but the concept it's this.

What you see it's a GTX 1070 ZOTAC AMP EXTREME, the longest VGA you can purchase right now. An AMD HD 7990 should fit correctly, an R9 290/390x with custom cooler at 100%.

The final models will have these features:

1) extractable plate, with EAXT support, 2x 2.5" drive bays (2x SSD) (I am pushing to add even a single 3.5" bay, common 4TB HDD), a single ATX PSU (Up to 1700W platinum)
-a) a variant with a custom power delivery ****

2) extractable and exchangeable dissipating unit, with these configurations:
-a) 4x 92x38mm server, very high CFM (very high reliability) *
-b) 4x 92x38mm server with general fans, a bit less CFM *
-c) 3x 120x38mm fans, server ones *
-d) 3x 120x25mm fans, consumer models, silent mode but weaker CFM *
-e) 3x 140x25mm industrial fans (high reliability and compatibility) *
-f) 3x 140x38mm industrial fans (maximum CFM possible) *

3) extractable and exchangeable VGA plate, with these variants
-a) 5x 2.5 Slot VGA's
-b) 6x 2.25 Slot VGA's
-c) 7x 2.0 Slot VGA's
-d) 8x 2.0 Slot VGA's***

*: these variants will be purchasable in our ecommerce portal.
***: not yet made, but possible due the width of the 19" chassis

You will be able to purchase all this stuff in our portal, pay with a SEPA or BTC and even pay with a financing on a monthly basis, especially if you purchase the complete package, ready to use with up to 6 VGAs. We'll be able to ship in EU and USA. The MSRP of a chassis it's being evaluated, but it will be much more affodable than the current options (425/450/650$ in the USA) having a 19" RACK 4U compatibility.

We will offer 2 year warranty, brand new products, and product lines. You will remember this name "Cryptenergy SRL" when we'll start offering our custom solutions.

Other than the mechanical products we are in the development phase for these products:

- a new tipology of 16x PCIE Riser, with a new design and MUCH MORE reliable than the chinese ones, very high quality with TOP-of-the-line components. Tantalum capacitors, very strong PCB, 8/6pin PCIE connector and 4pin MOLEX (as you wish, maximum compatibility), advanced thermals (integrated heatsink in the PCB, to cool passively the components). The part number will be MSC-1, where "M" it's Matteo, my name. Under patent**

- a new tipology of motherboard USB-to-PCIE adapter, with and horizontal terminal instead of a vertical one. It will be fantastic because of the integration in our venus prime concept, because of it will be possible to obtain a wonderful cabling, more reliable due a fixed holding system and mainly without electrical or connection issues. It will be under patent**

- custom cables with 12AWG wires, GOLD terminals, very high quality. With these you can forget about cabling and fire issues, in our solutions

- a new tipology of secondary motherboard, that will support up to 7 dual slot VGA. Think about a general motherboard with risers on it, our risers. The MSC-1 in series, but integrated probably on it. It will be inserted in our VENUS PRIME chassis. Under patent (so we will use it in our solutions first, obviously under patent**)

- a custom power delivery up to 2400/2600W with a platinum certification (92% efficiency), inserted in the ATX slot in this unit. It will be possible to purchase a different kind of plate. We're working on it, we'll have another DCDC converter for such solutions but it will require some time due complex electrical prototypes ****

** we're evaluating to start an operation in Iceland, so we'll be able to host phisically these units, with competitive housing prices. Something like genesis mining, but with your phisical solutions based on REAL VGA's, not ponzi-scam mechanics and shameful cloudmining contracts (I have no words to comment what happened with the cloud mining services like genesis mining and toomim brothers https://forum.z.cash/t/toomim-bros-gpu-mining-software-and-cloud-mining/2080/1075, pretty shameful mechanics).

sounds good ...

let us know if you need any help here in the southern hemisphere ...

#crysx

Nikolaj (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 12:56:55 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2017, 02:51:52 PM by Nikolaj

We could, mate.

Right after the beginning of the serial production, we'll go live with our Ecommerce portal. It's taking a lof of time to develop all this stuff but I am really proud of our results, especially considering the MSC-1 prototype that we'll soon commission, to begin the initial testing phase.

The object is to let the customer receive this:

- a STATE-OF-THE-ART chassis, the best possible
- a STATE-OF-THE-ART cable management and electrical wires tipology
- a STATE-OF-THE-ART power delivery
- a STATE-OF-THE-ART heat management, for the maximum longevity of the units

This is just a tiny preview of all the stuff, especially considering that I haven't mentioned my projects about a dedicated portal of mining and trading, created specifically for the customers of these units.

There will be many things like:

- precompiled batches for all the main algos
- automatic profit calculations with a method that we're testing in our farm
- random BTC donation/lottery for the users
- deep analysis of algos and architectures with the past, current and future gen cards (right after the availability)
- marketplace for private kernels and docs, like general guides for exchanges, mining, trading and so on
- a direct support for the Venus Prime Owners
- alpha phase for the Iceland Operation, with the "Venus Prime Direct Housing Initiative" (VPDHI)

Nikolaj (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 11:50:55 PM

Preview of the last unit, on Monday we'll begun assembling the new batch, which should be the first one for the serial production.

This is a preview of the first Limited Edition Nvidia Venus Prime chassis. There will be also a Polaris Limited Edition, in Red

Nikolaj (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 11:34:41 PM

Another variant of the upper plate

Synthetic glass

Another variant, more elegant and partially transparent

These will be Limited editions, due the absence of an upper plate of ordinary steel
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: