Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:56:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions about developing an altcoin  (Read 310 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jmintuck (OP)

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 08:59:44 AM

I am interested in developing or playing around with the source code of bitcoin. I had question regarding this. I am interested in only having a serious discussion about it, so made the thread self-moderated.

1. What source code do most of the big altcoins use to develop their coins ?  On researching this, it seems its litecoin, but is that what all the developers of coins even like ETH start off with, or do they also start off with bitcoins  ?

thank you!
jmintuck (OP)

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:30:59 AM

You can start by not moderating this thread so you can get answer from many view,since you are thinking to build one it's always a good start to listen to many option and not only from those you want to read this,there will always be bashers on this kind of discussion
That has nothing to do with getting replies to this thread. Your post was only for your sig campaign and I have deleted it.

I would still appreciate serious replies about this.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: