Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:00:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Essay Writing  (Read 672 times)
JoeQ (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 09:53:01 AM

Would you use an essay writing service like this kind of thing...https://writemyessayonline.com/? Have you?
I'm just wondering what people think about this type of thing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:06:41 AM

I never tried that particular site yet but if you want to create an essay why not just make an effort and do it by your own? After finishing it you can ask someone maybe your relative or someone in here to do a proofread to check for errors.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
albrots

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 02:13:38 PM

I hate essay writing,, its so bored , im choose another way for question some task. not essay Cheesy,,,
maju69

Activity: 1008
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 05:33:18 PM

I hate essay writing,, its so bored , im choose another way for question some task. not essay Cheesy,,,
Essay its original from your brains , its more good than any  Smiley

signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 10:58:02 AM

I never tried that particular site yet but if you want to create an essay why not just make an effort and do it by your own? After finishing it you can ask someone maybe your relative or someone in here to do a proofread to check for errors.

So do I. I never use any service for my essay. By doing essay, actually you have trained your brain. Your skill to arrange the words and the sentences will grow. And more benefits like you can enlarge your knowledge, learn how to expressed your opinion in better way, and make your brain work. More essays you wrote, more practice you have done.
waterholeIO

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 07:18:00 AM

So do I. I never use any service for my essay. By doing essay, actually you have trained your brain. Your skill to arrange the words and the sentences will grow. And more benefits like you can enlarge your knowledge, learn how to expressed your opinion in better way, and make your brain work. More essays you wrote, more practice you have done.

I've never used an essay service; all my schooling requires me to take in-class essay writing so I'd be royally screwed if I can't write a one-pager in 30 minutes. However, I've always helped people "beautify" their papers at the same time showing them how they can improve upon their train of thought to help their paper become more coherent. These essay websites should be only used to help supplement what you have already done, and not replace what you haven't done.
exscudo

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

Nextgen Financial Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 11:09:34 AM

For myself, I have never used such services, as it easier for me to compose a text myself. However, I know many ppl who do this. Sometimes it makes sense to me - there are classes and tasks that are time-consuming but senseless. Like if u have to write some topics and classes that u don't like and that u'll probably not need in ur professional life. This allows u no invest more time in other things that are more relevant to ur future profession. So... If this service is in demand, ppl need it. But for myself, I wouldn't use it.
b.i.t.c.o.i.n

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 04:51:40 AM

Personally Im like writing for answer the question
first of all, we must have good concept and knowing what topic about
JoeQ (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 11:08:29 AM

For myself, I have never used such services, as it easier for me to compose a text myself. However, I know many ppl who do this. Sometimes it makes sense to me - there are classes and tasks that are time-consuming but senseless. Like if u have to write some topics and classes that u don't like and that u'll probably not need in ur professional life. This allows u no invest more time in other things that are more relevant to ur future profession. So... If this service is in demand, ppl need it. But for myself, I wouldn't use it.

There seem to be lots of these companies around so the demand is obviously there. I personally would feel guilty if it wasn't my own work, it would take the shine off my good marks. But then I suppose if you're never going to have to use those essay writing skills in the future then why waste your time trying to perfect them when you can get someone else to do it, its learning to delegate I suppose Wink
DakotaEverard

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:57:31 PM

Thank you all for the recomendations. Using or not essay writing service is the point of discussion.
Firstly you should answer what you expect from a custom writing service? What you want to get? What content are you waiting for? I expect quality and original papers. It is good for me find all content I need at the one service. My needs correspond with cheapest essay at Handmadewritings. But try something new could help me in my education and development.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: