Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:38:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to join a signature campaign  (Read 1621 times)
FeelTheBeat1 (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 01:03:18 PM

I want to join a signature campaign my account has 74.47% post quality and potential full member so what signature campaign is best for me with good earning
Any one plz help
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 02:06:52 PM

I want to join a signature campaign my account has 74.47% post quality and potential full member so what signature campaign is best for me with good earning
Any one plz help

Your best move would be to use the search option.
And to check the forum section Marketplace > Services
Good luck !

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
Wusolini
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 02:19:26 PM

Any one plz help

There is quite nice overview .... check:  Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns [Last update: 05-Aug-2016]

DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4660

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 02:22:27 PM

my account has 74.47% post quality

I disagree.

I just finished reading your post history, and in my opinion the quality of the historical posts from your account is somewhere between 0% and 10%.

Of course, that's just my personal opinion.  Perhaps a signature campaign manager will disagree with me.
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4396
Merit: 3062

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 03:21:35 PM

I just finished reading your post history, and in my opinion the quality of the historical posts from your account is somewhere between 0% and 10%.
Really? Ten percent? You reckon there may be as many as five quality posts in his history? I think your standards are dropping. Tongue

I count exactly zero and would have ignored him already if he had posted anywhere I actually care enough to read. (I don't ignore people based on their signatures, yet nearly everyone I do ignore has or eventually obtains a paid sig. Isn't that interesting?)

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 08:58:00 PM

Any one plz help
Even if the account you have the potential to become a full member but your rank still junior member if you want still can join with signature campaign till wait your rank up.

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1338

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 10:19:16 PM

If it so hard use search before creating topic. This question was already answered hundreds of times. There are 4 active campaigns which accept newbies. And your post quality isn't 74.47%. These stats only based on your post length, not on content of your posts.

FeelTheBeat1 (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:21:30 PM

Ok ok I got it all I need is to work hard and rank up my account with good contractive post quality an I right friends
One more question friends for example my account became a full member then how much I can earn from signature campaign can anyone tell me that exact amount not needed
FeelTheBeat1 (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:23:01 PM

If it so hard use search before creating topic. This question was already answered hundreds of times. There are 4 active campaigns which accept newbies. And your post quality isn't 74.47%. These stats only based on your post length, not on content of your posts.
So how can I check my post quality ??
iCan

Activity: 574
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:25:57 PM

For example look at this tread and you will see that some of your post's are against the rules))

K~Ehleyr

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Ooh, shiny things!!

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:30:45 PM

Ok ok I got it all I need is to work hard and rank up my account with good contractive post quality an I right friends
One more question friends for example my account became a full member then how much I can earn from signature campaign can anyone tell me that exact amount not needed

Each campaign sets its own prices. You'll have to check.

Really?  If you post when you have something to say instead of just when you see the opportunity to +1 to your post count, the post quality takes care of itself. I know I'm only a newbie here, but I'm a forum owner/administrator elsewhere on the interwebz. Choose what to post on the same basis you'd choose what to say in a conversation with friends or work colleagues and you won't need to worry about your post quality. Also don't ask questions that could probably be answered with a quick search.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 6705

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 10:35:23 PM

Post quality is subjective. To have high post quality, most of your posts must be relevant to the thread, informative, and contributes to the discussion. Posts that are considered spam are usually very short (but not always), contains nothing meaningful, or repeats what everyone else in the thread has already said.

In order to post with good quality, you must first read the thread you want to post in, then consider whether the post you are making contributes to the discussion. If it does not contribute, don't post. If you are posting for the sake of posting in order to increase your post count, don't post.

btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 10:41:47 PM

Any one plz help
Any campaign that accepts you Wink
FeelTheBeat1 (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:47:21 PM

Any one plz help
Actually I never tried first I want to get full knowledge about it then I apply for signature campaign coz if u have less knowledge about it then u could kicked out
nova-rider

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:56:51 PM

I think the Decent Foundation it's a good option.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:07:22 AM

Well I suggest that you fulfill your potential activity first before joining any signature campaign. At the same time, you should continue making your posts better and better. No signature campaign manager will accept you if they see your posts like that. I see that you also double posted in this thread, this message and this. You might want to avoid doing that.

Any one plz help
Actually I never tried first I want to get full knowledge about it then I apply for signature campaign coz if u have less knowledge about it then u could kicked out
Well, that's what you get when you buy a farmed account and have no knowledge at all; you get kicked out. I know that you are still a newbie in terms of knowledge, you might want to work on that first.

I Am Hero

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:46:02 AM

i have been checking the rates of payment in the signature campaigns and to be honest they don't look any good at all!

Buying Bitcoin like a Boss
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 06:15:26 AM

You should work out your post quality first...  Some of your post looks like a chat... If you are in a signature campaign, they are not giving away free money, you should make atleast a small effort to make your sentences longer and with sense... I see some of it like you are talking to the wall...

No offense but I think you won't go long in a signature campaign with the way you post...Better fix it before joining a campaign... I think two months of reading and participating would work...  Smiley

I's just an advise... Do what you want..  Wink
pratap11

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 06:22:44 AM

I think secondstrade campaign may be good for you.Or you should just wait a little bit and and keep some quality posts and try to reach member rank or may be full member then a lot of options will be available to you to join signature campaigns.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 07:05:40 AM

OP I suggest you to try to join Secondtrade signature campaign or join an altcoin signature campaigns which don't really check users post quality.
because your post quality is nothing. you need to learn more and more and improve your quality..

i have been checking the rates of payment in the signature campaigns and to be honest they don't look any good at all!
lolzz.. then where you are earning better amount of money you stupid newbie?

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██