Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:38:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New script  (Read 673 times)
LuanX3 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 01:24:15 PM

Hey folks, im trying to create a relatively safe script for dice and crash sites (like freebitco.in and bustabit/csgocrash), but i don't have enough btc to test it, so i ask you to contribute, making donations or creating a program that simulates these sites, i appreciate very much, thanks.

Edit: My btc address is 12UxzCy3qivk3chPNyHJtzoTgvFcgd3siL
Edit2: If you're gonna try to develop the program, remember that it must accept js, cause i only code in js
Edit3: If the script work, i'll share it for free, no ads, nothing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 01:45:48 PM

This is kind of absurd to be honest. There's no proof of existence of your script. You didn't even mention how much money you're going to be needing. Not sure how your script works because in BustaBit, you have to enter it on the little script box but, I did a quick search. And here's I found, Monodice.com. You might wanna check that instead of asking for money here. You have 1BTC balance there to play with.

LuanX3 (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 02:24:54 PM

This is kind of absurd to be honest. There's no proof of existence of your script. You didn't even mention how much money you're going to be needing. Not sure how your script works because in BustaBit, you have to enter it on the little script box but, I did a quick search. And here's I found, Monodice.com. You might wanna check that instead of asking for money here. You have 1BTC balance there to play with.

first of all, thanks, and here it is, my script for bustabit/csgocrash/other crash sites
Code:
// ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

// ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
var baseBet = 85;  

// --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// I recommend not to edit the settings below. They were calculated to be the best options possible.
// --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
var skip1 = 2;    // skip X games after second lost game.

var skip2 = 1;    // skip X games after third lost game.

// ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//     The Code
// ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
var bet = baseBet * 100;
var currentBet = bet;

var cashOut = 1.05;

var startBalance = engine.getBalance();
var currentBalance = startBalance;

var losses = 0;

var skip = 0;
var lostGames = 0;
var waitXgames = 0;
var CO = 0;

engine.on('game_starting', function(info) {

if (currentBet && engine.lastGamePlay() == 'LOST') {

lostGames++;
        currentBalance = engine.getBalance();
        losses = startBalance - currentBalance;

currentBet *= 4;
        cashOut = 1.25;

if (lostGames >= 3) {

waitXgames = 0;

if (lostGames == 3) {

skip = skip1;
            }
            if (lostGames == 4) {

skip = skip2;
            }
            if (lostGames == 5) {

skip = skip1;
            }
            if (lostGames == 6) {

skip = skip2;
            }
            if (lostGames == 7) {

skip = skip1;
            }
            if (lostGames >= 8) {

skip = skip2;
            }

}
    } else {

currentBalance = engine.getBalance();

if (currentBalance > startBalance) {

currentBet = bet;
            cashOut = 1.05;

startBalance = engine.getBalance();
            lostGames = 0;
            skip = 0;
        }
    }

if (waitXgames >= skip) {

console.log('Placing bet of', Math.floor(currentBet / 100), 'at', Math.round(cashOut * 100) / 100, 'Cash out.');

engine.placeBet(Math.floor(currentBet / 100) * 100, Math.floor(cashOut * 100), false);

}

});
engine.on('game_crash', function(data) {
    if (data.game_crash / 100 >= CO) {
        waitXgames++;
    } else {
        waitXgames++;
    }
});
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 03:47:38 PM

Have you considered doing the tests with test net coins ? They are free, and its on an alternative blockchain.
Here is the site for more information: http://tpfaucet.appspot.com/

LuanX3 (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Have you considered doing the tests with test net coins ? They are free, and its on an alternative blockchain.

how does that work? how can i test my script there?
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 04:30:39 PM

how does that work? how can i test my script there?

I am not a developer, so I am not sure. But since its advertised to be like bitcoin, I suppose the source code of the two would be very similar, so if you have figured adding bitcoins to your script, then it should be similar for testnet coins.

JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 05:22:31 PM

Hey folks, im trying to create a relatively safe script for dice and crash sites (like freebitco.in and bustabit/csgocrash), but i don't have enough btc to test it, so i ask you to contribute, making donations or creating a program that simulates these sites, i appreciate very much, thanks.

Edit2: If you're gonna try to develop the program, remember that it must accept js, cause i only code in js

*points and laughs* Ha Ha !!

Actually if you could code you would have it done and test it yourself. What on earth do you need money to test a program ?
LuanX3 (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 07:00:50 PM

*points and laughs* Ha Ha !!

Actually if you could code you would have it done and test it yourself. What on earth do you need money to test a program ?

cant you understand?! you must have autism... it's for gambling sites, and it's not a program, so i need money, you idiot
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: