Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:49:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: If the ETC price doesn't get heavily manipulated again, it should go up  (Read 399 times)
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 02:51:52 PM

Things are looking exactly how they look before they take off really high. Then again we have past history of people (mostly ETH Foundation, since they were caught trying to dump a bunch of ETC on Poloniex) trying to keep the ETC price down to favor ETH. But ETC has proven again and again how it can survive the attacks of the status quo. It wants to fly and it eventually will. Do not desperate.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 03:00:04 PM

Things are looking exactly how they look before they take off really high. Then again we have past history of people (mostly ETH Foundation, since they were caught trying to dump a bunch of ETC on Poloniex) trying to keep the ETC price down to favor ETH. But ETC has proven again and again how it can survive the attacks of the status quo. It wants to fly and it eventually will. Do not desperate.

i agree with this and also i am expecting a big rise because the ethereum foundation funds that were used to push the ETC price down was frozen, and although i am sure they have got so much more to throw at it but still there is a good chance of big rise.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 03:17:28 PM

i agree with this and also i am expecting a big rise because the ethereum foundation funds that were used to push the ETC price down was frozen, and although i am sure they have got so much more to throw at it but still there is a good chance of big rise.

yes its still a good chance for ETC, but i think it will be down for a moment to restore the confidence of the members of ethereum, and i think its time for ETH to rise at once again if ETH can up. beside that, traders will wait news from the dev. for what i see on market, the rate will be stagnan like this for few days before something happen. but all in all, its just my opinion  Grin

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 03:19:22 PM

This. No one has mentioned the fact that the white hat coins aren't the only ETC the Foundation has control over. And they won't be so blatant with it the next time, they were going for max effect the first time. Subtlety will be the name of the game.
dumada

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 06:05:05 PM

This. No one has mentioned the fact that the white hat coins aren't the only ETC the Foundation has control over. And they won't be so blatant with it the next time, they were going for max effect the first time. Subtlety will be the name of the game.

The white hat already declared that they will return the ETC and buy back the ETC they sold. So that will support the ETC price.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: