Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:57:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GKV9's Vouch Copies - REVIEWING Service!  (Read 686 times)
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 04:03:27 PM

I have been thinking of a concept since many days and this came up to my mind...

I am looking for Vouch Copies, and will give the best reviews after testing those methods or getting accounts and anything else that is currently not in this list... Smiley

I had been reviewing many accounts before, so I would like to start a service here publicly, and let everyone know that from now onwards, I will be doing it fair by letting everyone know on this thread, and will update my OP every time I give any review to anyone... Smiley

Waiting for your requests to start giving back reviews again...

Best regards,
gkv9... Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MargonCreatives

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 04:08:07 PM

Not a bad idea but the problem is that you have negative trust and none would like to give a free copy to you of something valuable while members won't appreciate a review of yours. I am sorry but I had to say this.

░░▒░     
        ░░▒▒▒░     
        ░▒▒▓▓░░   
░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒░░   
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░
▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░ ░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░    ░▒▓▓▓▓
░░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓
▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░
░░▒▓▓▓░░           
 ░▒▓▓▒░           
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 04:09:13 PM

Do you mean you will make revew to people who asking it? I don't understand what do you doing on your services, because your informations about the service is poor. I hope you make more clear about your services. Thank you very much.
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 04:13:16 PM

I wouldn't trust a single person doing all the reviews or vouches(specially with neg trust). Its like CNET's case where the companies paid them to give good reviews and that basically made a lot of people upset because of it.

TheUnknownOne

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

BTC: 1CkoxfdqCZEreLec8gcdWjKJh1VSqyn4Cz

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 04:23:36 PM

In my opinion it's a great idea but just not for you...
as when u post it will say on the side

Code:
Warning: Trade with extreme caution! 

I don't think anyone would be expected to believe what you say as you have that + red negative trust

BTC: 1CkoxfdqCZEreLec8gcdWjKJh1VSqyn4Cz
Tips/Gifts/Surprises are most welcome Cheesy
extrabyte
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 06:38:57 PM

I wouldn't trust a single person doing all the reviews or vouches(specially with neg trust). Its like CNET's case where the companies paid them to give good reviews and that basically made a lot of people upset because of it.
Agreed and his trust saying he's a loan defaulter. mean a scammer...
@OP what proof you have that you'll never run away after getting paid and deliver the reveiw at the time? do you have the option to use escrow also? your service is not bad. but you should atleast clear your laon and solve your trust first.
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 07:47:46 PM

I just chose you to answer because I find you more trustworthy than anyone else who replied here...
The thing about my negative trust is that, I contacted Blazr before 14th July, 2016 that I have repaid principal amounts to 2 of my lenders and ~85% of prinicipal amount to the third lender... I had never been a scammer and will never be...

Whatever I will be getting through my signature campaign, I will be giving that straight away to my lenders so that I may prove myself to be innocent, and trust me I am...

About my reviews, I won't make anyone upset of this, and this service is totally free, just because people want good vouches here, and there have been many people asking for me to vouch for them even after seeing my negative trust...

I will be completely fair in my reviews, I mean if I find anything not useful for anyone, then I will 100% give my fair review saying that that thing ain't useful, so that no one would just get into the trap...

Just give me a chance to prove whether I am useful for the community or not, and I will keep my words... Smiley

gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 07:49:49 PM

Do you mean you will make revew to people who asking it? I don't understand what do you doing on your services, because your informations about the service is poor. I hope you make more clear about your services. Thank you very much.

The thing here is, I will be taking vouch copies of people asking me to review their methods or anything they want me to do, and I will review it my way, and whether I find it useful or not, I will post it here and on the thread of that user who will ask me for the review, and trust me, I will be 100% fair in my judgements... Smiley

CraigWrightBTC

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 01:47:39 AM

The thing here is, I will be taking vouch copies of people asking me to review their methods or anything they want me to do, and I will review it my way, and whether I find it useful or not, I will post it here and on the thread of that user who will ask me for the review, and trust me, I will be 100% fair in my judgements... Smiley
Ok i can understand about your services but the problem is you have red trust, i am doubt there are people who will ask reviewing from you. In my opinion you must pay back your loans, it will more fair for us.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 03:38:38 AM

Ok i can understand about your services but the problem is you have red trust, i am doubt there are people who will ask reviewing from you. In my opinion you must pay back your loans, it will more fair for us.
what an high class stupid you are ?? can't you read above posts before posting shit? OP already clarified this Red trust thing. negative feedbacks are not moderated . only the person who posted this can remove it now.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 04:40:13 AM

That's a good way to go but from your explanation I expect you're Noble and want to do the right thing but how many people will you have to explain to why you're having negative trust especially when the page is going to like 5 pages. Whereas people will always see the negative trust in my opinion, I will suggest you suspend this noble act of yours, settle eat ever you have then start it again in other to give credibility to this. Do forget one of the things that makes information valid is 'trusting the source'. My opinion though...
CraigWrightBTC

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 05:00:58 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2016, 06:09:11 AM by CraigWrightBTC

what an high class stupid you are ?? can't you read above posts before posting shit? OP already clarified this Red trust thing. negative feedbacks are not moderated . only the person who posted this can remove it now.
Do you can speak with politely and not be Rude? I think you are very smart , so for next time you must use more politeness.because it is just a little miss communication.
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:36:59 AM

Do you can speak with politely and not be Rude? I think you are very smart , so for next time you must use more politeness.because it is just a little miss communication.

Dear friends, please stop fighting here as I don't like fights at all... I love peace, so just request everyone to be peaceful... Smiley
And thanks for your suggestions guys, I know that red trust is not a good thing, but as said, I have always been polite and have already clarified that principals have already been repaid and what is remaining is the interest, and I will possibly repay it this week... Wink
Had been busy for my mother's surgery, it went fine and she's alright now... And come on guys, we do have a real life too that we need to handle, right???

CraigWrightBTC

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 09:41:46 AM

Dear friends, please stop fighting here as I don't like fights at all... I love peace, so just request everyone to be peaceful... Smiley
And thanks for your suggestions guys, I know that red trust is not a good thing, but as said, I have always been polite and have already clarified that principals have already been repaid and what is remaining is the interest, and I will possibly repay it this week... Wink
Had been busy for my mother's surgery, it went fine and she's alright now... And come on guys, we do have a real life too that we need to handle, right???
I am sorry for Inconvenience, because people does't needs being rude just for to remembering another users. I hope you can forgive me, thank you very much for understanding.
discodancer

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 12:37:44 PM

He reffered me to post in this thread. So his service is still active. He left me a nice and honest review for my guide. Thank you!
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 09:10:23 AM

He reffered me to post in this thread. So his service is still active. He left me a nice and honest review for my guide. Thank you!

Thanks for allowing me to prove myself through my review...
I hope I did complete justice with my review there and showed complete honesty that your method deserved... Smiley

craked5

Merit: 529

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 11:01:21 AM

Not a bad idea but the problem is that you have negative trust and none would like to give a free copy to you of something valuable while members won't appreciate a review of yours. I am sorry but I had to say this.

Hmm...
Red neg trust?

I don't see him as reg tagged at all.
Do I have to activate something in the settings?
0x0010

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 11:04:12 AM

This isn't a service, this is basic freeloading.

keybase.io/0x0010
zahra4577

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 11:22:44 AM

We all know there are many high ranking members reasy to accept vouch and give their reviews.Some of them have very high trust ratings and people take their word because of their good ratings.
Now the question is why would someone give you vouch for review and not them?are you an expert in some field or what?

gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 05:52:11 PM

This isn't a service, this is basic freeloading.

Where did I say that I am charging for this or getting paid for my reviews???
This is a completely free service because I don't want something in return of my thoughts, as that would be kind of barter system...
On one hand, I am already getting a product for its review, so I don't need anything else as that would be an insult to the honesty and justice that I do with my reviews by providing them to the ones... And giving reviews to users doesn't mean that I will give them positive ratings only, but if I feel that those vouch copies are not useful to the community, you will surely see my negative side too... Smiley

We all know there are many high ranking members reasy to accept vouch and give their reviews.Some of them have very high trust ratings and people take their word because of their good ratings.
Now the question is why would someone give you vouch for review and not them?are you an expert in some field or what?

Have you gone insane while advertising Bitsane? Stop spamming this thread with your BS comments...
(I have seriously nothing to do either with this user zahra or Bitsane, but if they are not satisfied with my service, they should give reasons for the same instead of spewing out BS)...
And BTW zahra, it's your choice whether to go for my reviews, read them and decide based on them or do your own research... Smiley
It is obvious that whether me or someone else, you would surely love to have our opinions based on the vouch copies we get, before purchasing such things even if they would be worth $1... Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: