Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:00:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▄▄▄██▆▅▃▂LEASE Forum Account - Earn More BTC Posting▂▃▅▆██▄▄▄▄  (Read 444 times)
Confirmed (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 04:51:25 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2016, 11:30:29 PM by Confirmed

I have a high ranked BTCT account and would like to lease it to someone to use in signature campaigns..

I'm thinking the deal would be somewhere around 20% of the accounts signature campaign earnings as lease payments.

I would like to lease this account to a semi-reputable member that has good experience earning in signature campaigns..

It will work like this.. I will give you the account and you enroll in your campaign of choice with my BTC address as the campaign payment address.. Every time I receive one of these sig payments I will deduct my 20% (or agreed upon lease rate) and forward the rest of the payment BTC to your BTC address..

This can be a win-win situation for us.. You won't have to worry about making ROI on the account because you didn't have to buy it, all of your earnings will be 100% profit..
I win because I will be getting something out of a dormant account, I just don't have what it takes to post just for the sake of posting, I get writers block..

If you are serious about this offer then PM my "confirmed" noob account, if you are the kind of candidate I have in mind and think I may want to do business with you then I will get ahold of you from my main account so you can see that you are dealing with a semi-reputable user..

No scammers..
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8969

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 05:19:55 PM

I have a high ranked BTCT account and would like to lease it to someone to use in signature campaigns..

I'm thinking the deal would be somewhere around 20% of the accounts signature campaign earnings as lease payments.

I would like to lease this account to a semi-reputable member that has good experience earning in signature campaigns..

It will work like this.. I will give you the account and you enroll in your campaign of choice with my BTC address as the campaign payment address.. Every time I receive one of these sig payments I will deduct my 20% (or agreed upon lease rate) and forward the rest of the payment BTC to your BTC address..

This can be a win-win situation for us.. You won't have to worry about making ROI on the account because you didn't have to buy it, all of your earnings will be 100% profit..
I win because I will be getting something out of a dormant account, I just don't have what it takes to post just for the sake of posting, I get writers block..

If you are serious about this offer then PM my "confirmed" noob account, if you are the kind of candidate I have in mind and think I may want to do business with you then I will get ahold of you from my main account so you can see that you are dealing with a semi-reputable user..

No scammers..

Semi-reputable isn't a thing Grin

You're forgetting that you would be dealing with some of the lowest scum of this forum (sig spammers). As soon as you give someone else access to your account - you've lost it.
Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 05:24:43 PM

What if account banned for spamming or used for scam?
If you give your account details how you will ensure it won't used for illegal activities or sold to another person?

Available
PM me to rent this space.
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 05:36:57 PM

this would have been a good service but the loss would be on OP side when dealing with a dishonest user....would advice you not to risk losing your account
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 05:42:46 PM

How high ranked do you mean? Hero or near to legendary or are we talking about a Legendary ranked account?
If it is then it should be for it to get into the current campaigns quite easily.
But yes you need to screen the user of your account before doing this as many have advised you to do.
Confirmed (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 05:48:16 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2016, 06:11:43 PM by Confirmed

I want to lease it to someone that already holds a valuable account so I have something to paint RED if it goes south..

You are pretty reputable.. Do you want to lease it?

Compared to OGNasty you are only semi-reputable Wink
It's all about relativity..

If you give your account details how you will ensure it won't used for illegal activities or sold to another person?

Well I have the staked address to the account for lease, so I can out it easily..
If it gets banned for attempts to scam, or I catch it attempting to scam, I'll paint it red and out it with my staked addy, and paint all the leese's alts and main account red while I'm at it too..

You bet I'll be keeping an eye on my account..

this would have been a good service but the loss would be on OP side when dealing with a dishonest user....would advice you not to risk losing your account

I'm going to try it, I think I may be able to find a decent person to lease it to, someone with something to loose such as a decent ranked valuable main account or alt accounts that a scam accusation could be presented against..

How high ranked do you mean? Hero or near to legendary or are we talking about a Legendary ranked account?
If it is then it should be for it to get into the current campaigns quite easily.

Yep it's a good one... Very nice account actually..

But yes you need to screen the user of your account before doing this as many have advised you to do.

Absolutely, I'm not leasing it to someone that can only show a noob account. I want to see them in possession of another high ranked account or 3 that I can retaliate against if they were to screw me over, so they have something to loose.. They will also be signing agreement to the lease contract with a staked address from an account with something to loose..

I know some people here have multiple accounts that they run in sig campaigns, I am looking for one of those experienced people to have another account to run with..

Lease a good big account, high earning potential, from me to earn with no initial investment such as buying a big account or taking the years to build a big account.. Use this one, pay 20% of your earnings with it..

If this works out, before you know it I'll have a whole fleet of accounts out on lease.. And monitor them all for potential scamming activities.. No deals will be allowed to be done with my leased accounts period.. No taking loans or collateral, no paypal, no buying/selling of anything, just posting, I will be watching..

Semi-quality posters only, must be able to write semi-decent english, no spamming, no copy/paste, no shilling for ponzis, etc.. 

If someone wants to lease but does not have a semi-reputable account I will also accept collateral against the account that they can have back if/when they want to terminate the lease.. This account I would need 0.20 BTC collateral..
K~Ehleyr

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Ooh, shiny things!!

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 06:36:58 PM

I like the idea and understand why you'd want to lease your account (don't worry, I know as a newbie I know I'm out of the running) but I can't help but ask the question... if another member already has a valuable account himself with earnings from a sig campaign, why would he want to split his writing efforts and creative juices between his own campaign for which he keeps 100% of the earnings and somebody else's for which he keeps only 80%?? Why would he not just keep tending his own account and increase his own earnings?  Maybe I'm missing something...
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 07:21:29 PM

I want to lease it to someone that already holds a valuable account so I have something to paint RED if it goes south..

You are pretty reputable.. Do you want to lease it?

Which part of my post suggested I would do such a thing?  Shocked

Are you implying that you're on DT? Or would you be relying on DT members to help you out with the "enforcement"? Sounds like a flimsy plan but it's your account to risk.

Compared to OGNasty you are only semi-reputable Wink
It's all about relativity..

touché
Backside walkaround

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 07:58:23 PM

Well why not just straight up lend it out for scams?  ...kidding.

It's a good point,  this sounds like a viable business model,  except you would probably need a deposit or something to make that kind of scenario less likely.  I know OP said "no scammers" but that's silly.  They're not going away because of a weak little sign you have up.

If the original Backside walkaround can prove to me they are the old owner of this account, I can update the email address to the email address of their choosing.
Backside walkaround has lost access to their account as they used someone else's email address to sign up, and the owner of the email address got tired of random email notifications from this site after a few months and reset the password.
Confirmed (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 08:22:48 PM

I like the idea and understand why you'd want to lease your account (don't worry, I know as a newbie I know I'm out of the running) but I can't help but ask the question... if another member already has a valuable account himself with earnings from a sig campaign, why would he want to split his writing efforts and creative juices between his own campaign for which he keeps 100% of the earnings and somebody else's for which he keeps only 80%?? Why would he not just keep tending his own account and increase his own earnings?  Maybe I'm missing something...

So he can "tend" 2 accounts instead of just his one.. He will get full profits from his original account, and 80% profits from his 2nd account leased from me for that 20%..

I don't doubt that there are people on here that "tend" 5 accounts at the same time. I'm looking for one of these types that has good experience "tending" accounts..  

SO WE CAN ALL MAKES MONEYZ..

Which part of my post suggested I would do such a thing?  Shocked
Nothing Wink

Are you implying that you're on DT? Or would you be relying on DT members to help you out with the "enforcement"? Sounds like a flimsy plan but it's your account to risk.

I'm implying that if they were to break contract and scam me I will neg my leased account and the scammers main account.

Then I will wonder over to the scam accusations board and present my leese's bitcoin signed message agreeing to the contract along with proof of breach of contract and proof of SCAMMING weather that be ripping me off or trying to rip someone else off..

This is why I will only deal with someone that has "something to loose" or has collateral..

Just like giving out a loan, instead of loaning BTC with interest I'm loaning an account with interest, so I will do the same background checks I would do if lending BTC to see if the person is worthy of a no collateral loan of that size..

If their account(s) is worth more than the loan amount by 175% or more, even if I don't take those accounts as collateral, they likely will not scam because scamming would ruin their valuable accounts, because scam accusation with bitcoin signed message of the contract....
Confirmed (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 08:37:16 PM

Well why not just straight up lend it out for scams?  ...kidding.

How much BTC? ...kidding.

I want to do business.. Not scam..

It's a good point,  this sounds like a viable business model.

I hope so..

except you would probably need a deposit or something to make that kind of scenario less likely.  I know OP said "no scammers" but that's silly.  They're not going away because of a weak little sign you have up.

If you are reputable enough for a no collateral loan of the size of the lease account's value then you qualify.. Or if you can provide collateral..

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 08:44:27 PM

if the person is worthy of a no collateral loan of that size..  

Ok, well, at least you seem to be correctly estimating the risk so all I can say is good luck.

Even though I don't like the concept of making a business out of sig campaigns - it's not against the forum rules so I guess you're technically above board.
Confirmed (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:16:22 PM

Even though I don't like the concept of making a business out of sig campaigns

My leased accounts will be the safest of BTCT...

Not only will they be watched by the signature campaign managers and kicked out for spamming or red trust they will also be watched even closer by me out of self interest protecting my investments.. Not to mention any user of my accounts will be heavily scrutinized in my prescreening process..

I have already turned down offers due to failed prescreening..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: