Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:05:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: iPhone SE Service - Cheap, Fast and Reliable  (Read 369 times)
KyeB (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 06:37:12 PM

Hello
---------------------
Today i am offering my personal service, this will get you a free iPhone of your choice directly from the Apple store!
This method is a private advanced method of mine and works 85/95% of the time.
The method takes around 2 weeks to 3 till you receive your brand new iPhone, i will be helping you every step of the way!
I offer full support through Skype: KyeBMPGH

This method will be available to 5 members.
Payment will be upfront and paid in BTC only.
I am offering one Admin or Mod to review my method and even test it if they wish!

Requirements
---------------------
There are no requirements however you have to be in the USA/EU for this to work!

Payment
---------------------
Price: 75$
Payment Gateway: Bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 06:48:14 PM

Hello
---------------------
Today i am offering my personal service, this will get you a free iPhone of your choice directly from the Apple store!
The method takes around 2 weeks to 3 till you receive your brand new iPhone, i will be helping you every step of the way!

I am offering one Admin or Mod to review my method and even test it if they wish!

Requirements
---------------------
There are no requirements however you have to be in the USA/EU for this to work!

Payment
---------------------

"Payment will be upfront and paid in BTC only." Don't bother as no one will pay you first with no reputation. Not to mention this sounds pretty shady...
KyeB (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 07:06:21 PM

Hello
---------------------

Requirements
---------------------

Payment
---------------------

"Payment will be upfront and paid in BTC only." Don't bother as no one will pay you first with no reputation. Not to mention this sounds pretty shady...

As i said i will be offering on copy to an Admin or equal value for a ''Vouch'' of such. Its not shady, the only reason you're saying its shady is because you have never seen it before Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: